• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‚๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š– - Closed

SleepyConley

my head hurts
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The Gate of Sordem
Music

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ–โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Do you want to experience a rich fantasy roleplay? The past few or so months, I've been working on this world. I've created a rich fantasy world, with races, gods, a unique magic system, a world and continents, and the first kingdom fully fleshed out. Here is the TLDR: An ancient demonic beast has awoken from his slumber and has started the apocalypse with help from an evil god. This demon will usher in the destruction of everything except for one kingdom, the Rothdane Empire. A battle between the gods. People will lose their minds and begin to worship the demons and even offer them sacrifices in return for protection. Our characters will be tasked with traveling around the world and killing as many demons as we can, along the way we can setup a colony and recruit citizens to it, this will be our HQ that will will upgrade throughout the roleplay. Some demons are good and work with the people, in return for their protection. Are you ready to conquer the world as we slaughter every last demon? There will be many surprises and cool things I'm going to throw at you, so be ready if you decide to roleplay. Please, please, please read the lore. I worked pretty hard on it, I'd recommend reading the lore before reading the story below. Thank you, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Head over to the lore! Reading all the lore is a requirement.
Fantasy - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‚๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š– - ๐™ป๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ

Want to make a character? Once we have 3 people, we can start.
Fantasy - ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ - ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต

The Story

Then it began, the beginning of the end. The sun cast into darkness by the moon and a thunderous ringing that can be heard all throughout the world. It was time for The Gate of Sordem to open. The Gate of Sordem is located on the continent of Tetan, a large and mostly uninhabited continent that is comprised of mostly tribes. The largest desert, jungle and mountain are all located on the continent. With the insurgence of the gate opening, the minion of the evil god Duja, Sordem, would be freed. Sordem will creep from his tomb, his bones cracking from being stiff, he is a titan of a monster, so destructive it is said he brings Hell with him wherever he goes. The harbinger of the end, an attack on the gods. And so, Hell he will bring, summoning demons and otherworldly looking monsters from Hell to lay waste to the lands of the world. A miasma of poison will linger in all the places he goes, if you get near him your skin will melt but you'll be long dead before that as before you get close to him the air would be hot enough to damage and/or destroy your lungs. He truly is the embodiment of destruction and evil.

As the years go on, man will desperately try to fight back against the demons but won't be able to. Kingdoms will fall, untold amounts of people will die, the apocalypse. As Sordem summons more and more demons, soon they begin to form their own armies and cities. So far, the only safe haven that has successfully been able to deter the demons and Sordem has been the Rothdane Empire. All of the best warriors and magicians in the entire world are stationed and fighting there. This ruckus will attract the attention of the gods, who will wage war against Duja and their son Kalarei, for the son of the gods has forsaken the righteous path. Together all of the gods will fight off against the supreme ruler of evil, of darkness, of balance. As a battle raged on in the afterlife, Synaya, one of the gods, decided he would do the mortals a favor and killed Sordem. However, the damage was done and as the only remaining country in the world, the Rothdane Empire will have a tough goal of reclaiming the world from the demons Sordem summoned.

FWp2JkGagAAXvoP.jpgAll around the world the remaining people have gone mad, except for the ones living or refugeeing inside the empire. Demons have turned the mortals into fodder, in return for protection the demons want sacrifices. Strange how over time the demons themselves are trying to peacefully co-exist with the humans, even if it is in their benefit. People have began to worship and praise these demons, so killing them might be harder than originally thought.
Using the humans as slaves, they've been able to construct grand cities, finally the demons get a taste of luxury instead of Hell. However, that luxury wouldn't last long because warriors are excited to head out from the empire and re-conquer the world and exterminate the demons. We'll be on a team heading towards the continent of Tetan, where the gate originally opened to setup a colony and begin to take back the world.

Last edited:
Been trying to get a roleplay going for awhile now, I think I am satisfied with this result.

Any age restrictions? ( for partners)
Not sure what you mean, but a character over 18 prob shouldn't mess with anyone younger than them like that. If you want your character to be old or young, then please make sure it makes sense. Like a stowaway on the boat or something.

Not sure what you mean, but a character over 18 prob shouldn't mess with anyone younger than them like that. If you want your character to be old or young, then please make sure it makes sense. Like a stowaway on the boat or something.
Oh I mean for partners like Iโ€™m 13 and wondering if I can join

What would the discord be for? (Sorry, kinda new to this website)

I'm gonna reread the lore and everything then I can start working on my CS

What would the discord be for? (Sorry, kinda new to this website)

I'm gonna reread the lore and everything then I can start working on my CS
Discord would be for out of character talking and planning, so we could consult with each other before posting a reply or a big lore thing

And alright sounds good, thank u for deciding the roleplay with me XD

Would've liked the earlier concept of making the fantasy US since I was already plotting a character for that iteration, but this works too.

CS coming soon, I had to go to sleep cuz it got too late but I got a lot of it done last night

Very interested. The RP has a lot of thought put into it and the lore is vast and detailed. I honestly thought it was from a book or something lol. But it's really well made, and would love to join.

However, I don't really have any ideas on what character I'll make but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Very interested. The RP has a lot of thought put into it and the lore is vast and detailed. I honestly thought it was from a book or something lol. But it's really well made, and would love to join.

However, I don't really have any ideas on what character I'll make but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Right? I'm so invested, reading the lore felt like it was a real book or video game plot. If it helps at all, my character is going to be an Elven light mage

Right? I'm so invested, reading the lore felt like it was a real book or video game plot. If it helps at all, my character is going to be an Elven light mage
Yeah, it really is. It's hard to find roleplays with this amount of commitment and effort put into it. Elven light mage, that's a cool concept, can't wait to see them. But nah, nothing's clicking atm ๐Ÿ˜ญ

My character is always dependent on the best fc I can find which I have been doing on and off for the past 5 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back