• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Expulsion

Hi thanks for the tag but unfortunately I don't have the time to join any new RP's right now! This seems like it has amazing potential tho so you guys have fun :)

Could I join..? How does this exactly work..? I'm sorry, I'm new to this site, but I'm fairly good at rping..>.<

[QUOTE="Alex Greene]Could I join..? How does this exactly work..? I'm sorry, I'm new to this site, but I'm fairly good at rping..>.<

[/QUOTE]
I apologize for the delay of response. Of course, you can sign up.

I'll post the thread, and basically all you have to do is click on it and create a character sheet. If I like it, I accept it, and you become part of the roleplay.

Ethereal said:
I'll post the thread, and basically all you have to do is click on it and create a character sheet. If I like it, I accept it, and you become part of the roleplay.
me @ this rp:

tumblr_ndknvp4FHy1sk0xezo1_500.gif

Ethereal said:
No, it's fine, I completely understand ^-^ And thanks c:

Ethereal said:
Also, could I submit like 2 characters? In case you like one more than the other, or I end up using both?

Of course you can, but I'm afraid that we don't really have a lot of characters for it, so I might actually close it off. I really hate to say this. But, I might reopen it again in the future, and if so, you'll be the first to tag! @Alex Greene

Ethereal said:
Of course you can, but I'm afraid that we don't really have a lot of characters for it, so I might actually close it off. I really hate to say this. But, I might reopen it again in the future, and if so, you'll be the first to tag! @Alex Greene
Oh..Okay, thanks ^.^ If you got more people, would you re-open..? And do you have any other role-plays your doing? I really like you're style

Ethereal said:
I mean, I saw quite a few bios, so I'm guessing you didn't accept them, or..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back