Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sazame x Kaiyoto

• Sazame x Minoru

• Sazame x Kenpachi

• Total voters
-Sinks under snow, snow pulling in and taking impossible to break hold of your arms, while I reappear out over by a tree- I-I'm sorry...! -Runs away-

*Teleports and*

tumblr_ma82mhXwuq1r50mmk.gif

Since I like playing the detective and have too much free time on my hands, I'm going to take a guess that Miyuki's brother is UltraYuseke. I base this conclusion off of the information provided in the old RWBY RP I used to participate in. No love if correct.

Also, we need to talk about that picture, Stew. Just...Why?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Since I like playing the detective and have too much free time on my hands, I'm going to take a guess that Miyuki's brother is UltraYuseke. I base this conclusion off of the information provided in the old RWBY RP I used to participate in. No love if correct.

[/QUOTE]
Kimura's going to fall in love with your character because you figured it out .-.

Since Miyu's character in here is so shy, I imagine their interaction would be something along the line:

"No! I-I don't want to g-go to the karaoke! I-it's embarrassing!"

"..." *drags her to the karaoke anyway*

No, that would be Surya and Kimura's interaction .-. It would be more along the lines of

"..."

"..."

-Miyuki's character blushes- "U-um..." -Goes silent from shyness-

"..."

Azami is the believer of 'tough love', so if Kimura is too shy to do something, then she shall makes Kimura do it xD

I-it's a... a kitty...! It's... cute..." -Shyly approaches kitty, petting cautiously, but in a friendly way-

Well, I've just returned from doing some community service. I just want to take a warm shower and have a nice nap... 

Miyuki said:
Kimura's going to fall in love with your character because you figured it out .-.
B-But no love...

Welcome back~

I'm currently being distracted by the man sitting next to me, one moment~

(Gotta finish that character instead of reading Charles Dickens!!! AGH. (RL relations are really distracting OMG halp.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back