• Sazame x Kaiyoto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sazame x Minoru

• Sazame x Kenpachi

• Total voters
@Lycopene

Hello! I looked over the profile, and I really loved it! You took some time! The only thing is, the Kuudere spot was already reserved by somebody.

I'm not sure if you saw it, but this RP had a recruitment thread where people reserved the spots =/

Here: http://www.rpnation.com/threads/limited-the-dere-festival-filled.69796/

The only open spots would be for Mayadere, Undere, Dorodere, and Himedere/Kamidere. I'm listed under Hime/Kamidere, but if you'd like the spot, just say so! I'd be happy to let you have it. It'd give me more opportunities to play NPCs ^^ 
@kira blackthorn

Haha. He looks good. The candy thing is going to get him in trouble xD . Accepted. 
@Miyuki

:five:

Your character is accepted. Looks very Dandere!

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

Oh, I see. I apologize to you and to the person who's reserved the role for causing any inconveniences. I didn't see the recruitment thread, either. I'm so sorry! TTATT

However, I still want to join this rp, so is it alright if I snag the Mayadere, but is it okay if I use the same character? It's totally fine if it isn't, though. OwO

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]'m not sure if you saw it, but this RP had a recruitment thread where people reserved the spots =/

[/QUOTE]
How was I the lucky one to have their Dere unreserved? I honestly would've expected Dandere to be reserved first .-.

W-where's my Masquerade-sama...? I want my Masquerade-sama...! *Curls up in blanket, scared of the other people* (Am I doing a good job getting into character...? By the way, Masquerade-sama refers to Black Masquerade ;p)

Last edited by a moderator:
Miyuki said:
W-where's my Masquerade-sama...? I want my Masquerade-sama...! *Curls up in blanket, scared of the other people* (Am I doing a good job getting into character...? By the way, Masquerade-sama refers to Black Masquerade ;p)
:five: You got the shyness down ^^ You know Black Masquerade??

"Why are we still waiting here? My time is precious, I don't want to waste it over some people's incompetence." *fold arms*

((Bwahaha, am I getting kuudere voice right? I'm a little worried it would come across as tsundere instead xD ))

LOL. Miyuki. Omg. You can't be serious! xD I am stunned. I'm smiling and my mouth is open in shock. :question:

@kirito1337

No, but it is possible for him to be.

"I-I do a lot... of slice...of...life..." She hides back under her blanket after speaking, now keeping completely quiet.

White Masquerade] [URL="http://www.rpnation.com/members/22800/ said:
@Miyuki[/URL]
Okay. You're right lol.
She removes the blanket from her face for a moment, though keeps her red eyes from being seen.. "O-okay you're right... as in you confirmed it... with Masquerade-sama...?"

"M-Masquerade-sama... might come here...? I'm so happy..." A happy tear rolls down her cheek slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back