• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dark Of Winter

"Let me make one thing clear, We are NOT a team! I did this to save the people I care about. That's it, goodbye, the End." Noel glared daggers at him.

Rage shook his head, "you go back on your word and we'll kill them all in front of you, and I'll have the pleasure of pulling your boyfriends heart out" he hissed

Rage nodded, and disappeared. There were no locks on the rooms door.

(Can we do something with Tony and the Guardians whilst we do the Noel and the baddies?)

" Sh-she wouldn't join them. not without a reason. Do you know why, Tony?" Jack asked.

Noel saw Rage and mentally groaned, she was about to walk away when her stomach growled so loudly he was sure to have heard it.

Tony's icy eyes, filled with pain and guilt, looked up at Jack as he shook his head

Rage looked up, "Someones hungry" He chuckled

Noel blushed. "I can't find the kitchen." She mumbled.

Jack sighed sadly. Bunny looked like he had when Sandy 'died' and North looked absolutely broken.

Tony curled up tighter with a soft whining noise, not looking at them

Rage pointed to a door, "Through there, first door on your right."

"Thanks." Noel mumbled and walked past him, grabbed an apple from the kitchen before going back to her room. "Goodnight Rage." She closed her door and curled up on the bed, not bothering to change, and fell asleep.

(Gotta go. Night!)

Tony blinked, "S-She.....P-Pitch....w-would of...killed us..." He said finally, still not meeting their eyes.

Rage nodded to her

North growled. "He tricked her into joining."

Noel woke up the next day, got dressed in the same outfit as yesterday, at least she thinks it was yesterday, and walked out of her room.

"It's not your fault." Jack said.

Noel walked in and tried VERY hard not to glare at them. Pitch nodded to Rage before disappearing. "It seems he doesn't trust me." Noel said.

Noel rolled her eyes. "You're impossible." She muttered darkly.

Jack sighed. "Pitch and Rage's. They knew she'll do anything to protect you."

Noel glared and threw an apple at him. "Will you stop that!? When I was your prisoner you never left me alone and now you don't talk to me! Make up your mind! Do you hate me or not!?"

Jack pushed him gently back onto the couch. "Rest, if she's a part of their 'team' they won't hurt her. We can afford to wait till you're healed."

Rage ducked, "I hate everyone. But I'm not allowed to touch teammates"

Tony shook his head and gently pushed back, "I'm fine!" He hissed, "Why would you care anyway?" He mumbled to himself

Jack seemed a little hurt. North stepped in. "Tony, come with me." (Oooo someone's gonna get the center speech!)

Noel glared at him. "For the last time. We are not teammates. I'm here for one reason and one reason only. To protect the people I care about."

Tony half glared at them before nodding, hating his bi-polar moment, and limped after North

Rage shrugged, "Team" He repeated

Noel growled and stormed up to him. "No."

North brought him to his office. -insert North giving Tony the center speech he gave Jack because I'm too lazy to find a video or type it. xD -

Noel continued to glare. "No."

North smiled and nodded, handing the small wooden baby nesting doll thing to him. "Until you find your own."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back