• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dark Of Winter

"Not from what Noel said. She said you two were on a date and Pitch cornered the two of you. She said you protected her." Jack explained and winked, like he knew the truth.

Tony looked between them and shrugged with a slight wince, "h-how would he of found her without my shadows...." He mumbled, looking down

Tony growled as Bunny ruffled his hair, the simple movement reminding him of his father. He flinched away, but nodded all he same in agreement to the words

"You saved me. End of story. I don't blame you for trusting him, he raised you. We learn from our mistakes. The past is in the past." Noel said firmly like she wanted to drop the subject as she began cooking.

Tony nodded silently. He stayed away slightly, leant on his staff. After a while he sighed, "he's the only person I've ever trusted" he mumbled

Noel stopped. That struck a nerve. And it hurt. She forced a emotionless look onto her face and didn't allow tears to fill her eyes. She continued cooking, acting like she hadn't heard him or choose to ignore him.

Noel stood, frozen. She smiled slightly and continued cooking. She was chopping vegetables when she cut herself. She let out a small his of pain as a small trickle of blood went down her finger.

Noel went to the sink and washed off the cut and began looking for a bandage. She looked out the window for a split second and saw Rage, standing in the snow, staring at her with a look that frightened her because she couldn't read it. Noel blinked and Rage was gone. Must have been my imagination.

Noel nodded and put a band aid on her cut. "Yeah. I'm just gonna call it a night. Goodnight Tony." Skylar walked to her room and shut the door behind her.

"Night" Tony replied softly, and moved from the room, wandering about the workshop. The shadows calmed him somewhat, the sharp cold that came with the dark calming him further

You had better no interfere again or I will let Rage have his way with killing you. He's already there to pick her up so just stay out of the way. Pitch ordered and his voice disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back