• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

(@Kurochi Takahashi - Your character is so shy. :3)

Haru tilted her head as she watched the male walk away. Did she say something wrong? Was she scary? She walked into the office and handed a lady the envelope before wandering the halls again.

She never thought of herself as scary, but what if she was? Was that why no one spoke to her--tended to avoid her? But how does she become less scary? She'll have to look into that later; maybe the library would have books on it....

(@kawiibunnygirl - I would date a dumpling. *^* I would marry it. And hopefully not eat it--wait, that's not possible. I'm gonna end up eating before I date it. Don't date me. *sulks in emo corner*)

(( no ships for taro ))

(( he might have to live with someone soon seeing as how he has no money, thay could help his jerky attitude xD ))

Kurochi walked just until he reached a turn and jumped behind it, Kurochi knew he was awkward around girls and he didn't want people at this new school to think he was weird.

(Speaking of dumplings, a Japanese exchange student of mine made some and wow they where sweet and tasty.))

BlackJack said:
(( no ships for taro ))
(( he might have to live with someone soon seeing as how he has no money, thay could help his jerky attitude xD ))
You could live with Haruka he lives in his own apartment

Haru stopped as she heard a strum of a guitar and a soft voice singing along. She opened the nearest door, finding that it leads outside. She spotted Taro near a tree; he was the one singing. "Taro," Haru called, stepping outside and walking towards the male. "You have a nice voice," she complimented. (@BlackJack)

(@Kurochi Takahashi - You didn't save me any? ;. ;)

Kurochi looked out a window seeing the students, he wondered at what would happen if he went out and talked to them, his face become red and he sat against the wall with his scarf over his mouth and nose.

(@macaron They were too tasty... >:3)

Kurochi took a deep breath and stood up quickly, he pulled his scarf down and looked out the window to the students, "Here goes..." He walked outside and approached the others looking at Haraku, "Um, sorry I ran off, I had something to do."

(What can I say, I really liked them... @macaron)

(( seeing how Haruka is a flirt and Taro wants to punch his face in bad idea xD ))

"You were not supposed to hear that. Dont just like creep on people geez." Taro says instantly putting away the guitar, he did not like when other people that he knew heard him sing, he hated that, he was fine if it was at like a concert pr something but not now, she just kinda came right in, Taro was not aggressive at her and his voice was sad and his composure was not tough guy composure anymore, he could not be a tough guy when the stuff that happened that morning happened.

Kurochi shuffled akwardly for a moment and backed away from Taro half a step. Kurochi has a fear of other people due to mass bullying at a younger age.

BlackJack said:
(( seeing how Haruka is a flirt and Taro wants to punch his face in bad idea xD ))
"You were not supposed to hear that. Dont just like creep on people geez." Taro says instantly putting away the guitar, he did not like when other people that he knew heard him sing, he hated that, he was fine if it was at like a concert pr something but not now, she just kinda came right in, Taro was not aggressive at her and his voice was sad and his composure was not tough guy composure anymore, he could not be a tough guy when the stuff that happened that morning happened.
That's even better x)

"But it was nice," Haru said. "I want to hear more." She heard another voice behind her, and she turned, looking at the student who had run off before. "It's okay," she assured. "But I have a question." She looked at both males, making sure they were listening. "Am I scary?" She caught the new student's movement, and inwardly sighed, dropping her gaze to the ground. She really has to change her approach....

Kurochi didn't know how to respond to Haru's question, he saw everyone as scary but didn't want to offend her, he pulled his scarf up slightly not speaking.

(Hehe, that would be so funny...(haha, I want to see if they last a day together) please don't do it, or you'll send me to my grave, but I'll be laughing under the dirt for eternity. >.< I'm sure some of you want me in my grave early. xD )

(( Taro would never do it, he hates other guys and ones that try to flirt with him, he does not like that at all xD ))

Taro looked at the new kid regaining his mean posture and crossing his arms then looking at haru "I only sing at concerts and stuff like that....I dont like to sing in front of my friends or people that know me, also you are not scary to me." Taro says truthfully, he was way scarier then her hence why he never had any friends.

BlackJack said:
(( Taro would never do it, he hates other guys and ones that try to flirt with him, he does not like that at all xD ))
Taro looked at the new kid regaining his mean posture and crossing his arms then looking at haru "I only sing at concerts and stuff like that....I dont like to sing in front of my friends or people that know me, also you are not scary to me." Taro says truthfully, he was way scarier then her hence why he never had any friends.
Lol you could stay with me then

Kurochi slightly shivered at the sight of Taro, to him Taro looked like someone who would push him, or step on his glasses, or take his things. Kurochi adjusted his scarf slightly, "Um, I think I should go" His voice cracked and he backed away clearing his throat, he then turned away and retreated inside.

Haru suddenly felt a sense of what people would call 'stubborness'. She sat down beside Taro, looking at him expectantly. "You have concerts?"

She heard the new student retreat indoors, and she stood up. If Taro thought she wasn't scary, she can't pick up any facts. The other male seemed more than intimidated, and so, it would be most effective to gather information from him. "Taro, I'll be right back. I need to talk to him. When I get back, I hope you'll sing for me." She followed the student (Kurochi) inside. "Wait," she said, making her voice softer just in case she scared him again.

Kurochi tensed up and turned around slowly, "What do you want?" Kurochi stared at Haru trying not to seem intimidated. He shuffled his feet and stood in the hall akwardly.

Haru flinched at his tone, but managed to keep her emotions straight. "I want to know how I intimidate people," she said. She never wanted to scare anyone, and doesn't want to start. She's been scared plenty times before, and knows it's not a nice feeling to go through.

Kurochi blushed a vibrant shade of red and adjusted his scarf over his mouth, "I never said you uh, intimidate me." He looked around awkwardly and pulled his scarf up slightly.

Haru had her mental notebook ready. "But you stepped away from me," she recalled. "And people avoid me..." She started to trail off, painful memories surfacing. "I mean," she started, "I have trouble making...friends."

((Sorry I was watching a super funny movie)) 
((It was awesome. But anyways if I disappear for a while I'm sorry I am probably doing something when I do))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back