The Crossover RP!

Nichole read her book writing down the answers to the study guide. she was doing 3 things at the moment cramming her lesson in,cooking and balancing her book, she wished Haku would come back already.

"So... What do we do now?" Daemos said getting back onto his tentacles before slowly levitating back into his correct posture. "Honestly, I could go for some training time right around now..." Kilian replied with a smug look. "I mean there's nothing else to do around here anyways..." he added throwing the backpack around his shoulder before taking out a black cloak that Daemos wore to protect himself from being seen. "So, what are we gonna work on first? Stamina, strength, speed?" Daemos asked. Despite him being tired, he always had this attitude that he had no limit.

Suigetsu spotted a boy and something else wearing a cloak. He tilted his head.:-)

Xandi took a walk after practice.

"Here bud..." Kilian said handing his parthner the cloak before taking off, his parthner steadily catching up to him. The walk was silent, but still comforting somehow. The two had frienship like no other, silence only bonded them, but not like spending quality time with eachother. "So what's the place of training going to be?" Daemos asked, his cloak made a dragging sound as it touched the floor. "I was thinking the forest maybe... I don't know maybe the mountain range?" Kilian replied weighing out the two options in his mind. It was a beutiful day and a nice tranquil forest would probably fit perfectly into the scene.

Suigetsu smiled sneakily, his sharp teeth exposed. He quietly followed the two. Being a ninja, this was no problem for him.

Xandi bumped into a girl. "Ow!" He said.

Eventually, the two passed into an opening within the forest, it was peaceful. The sound of the animals, a slight breeze in the air, and the right amount of sunlight that wasn't overwhelmingly bright, but still not to dark. "So, I take it this is the place?" Daemos asked, his raspy voice interrupting the melody that was being laid by surrounding crickets. "Yeah..." Kilian said, as if he was utterly at peace. "I'm meditate for a little bit... Why don't you test out your techniques, and make them stronger..." he added sitting on the bare grass. "So serene..."

Xandi took her hand and stood up. "Thanks." He said.

Suigetsu quietly watched the two. It looked they had lowered their guard. He smirked. "One...Two...Three...!" He said, skillfully leaping out of the trees and landing in front of the two. He smirked, licking his pointed teeth. He placed his hand on his blade, just in case. He looked at them curiously.

"So, I take it you've come for the target practice?" Kilian asked with a gleeful smirk before getting up. Meanwhile Daemos was more then well aware of what was happening; an ambush of some kind. But, by the looks of it, it was poorly planned out. "Time to take out the trash..." Daemon muttered, watching Suigetsu cautiously, his goal was to protect his tamer at all costs. "You've picked the wrong target today?" he muttered, his eyes started to glow a bright green, which could be seen through the darkness of the cloak.

Suigetsu tilted his head. "So you're going to attack me? It's not like I was attacking you." He said, annoyed. "I was just scouting the area, and I wanted to see if you were a threat." He said, carefully removing his hand from his blade.

"You seem like more of threat then I do. Especially with the way you apporach and just hold on to your blade in silence..." Kilian replied. "Stand down Daemos..." Kilian said allowed watching his parthner calm down. This was visible by how his eyes seemed to 'turn off'. "Also, last time I checked, scouting meant stay in the shadows undetected from enemy vision." he added watching as Daemos approached to join his tamers side.

Suigetsu shrugged. "Not for me." He said. "You guys are no fun at all, so..." There was a wave of water, and he was gone.

"ARR! I can't stand this, let's go to the stream..." Kilian exclaimed watching the ninja disappear into the summoned wave, before he decided to take off to the stream. "I guess we can't trust the forest anymore?" Daemos asked looking around to find that his tamer was missing. "Aww crap!" Daemos exclaimed surprised by the quickness of his tamer. "If he exercises to much, he's going to have an asthma attack..." Daemos thought, ignoring the fact that he was lost without his tamer. "Well, I guess I minus well go to the stream... Now if only I knew where that was..." Daemos thought removing the hood of his cloak to get a clearer view of his surroundings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back