The Crossover RP!

SuiKaFTW

Horror and fiction movie buff and yaoi enthusiast.
Hi! It's me! The one and only-Yeah, nevermind. Anyways, this is a crossover RP of about five different kinds of animes combined. This RP involves canon characters and OCs. That is, if anyone joins. :3

1. RP Nation rules apply.

2.No God Modding. (Look, I totally get it if your character is strong, or whatever, but for God's sake, don't make them invincible! Everyone has a weakness!)

3. No puppeting. (Just don't do it. Puppeting is really annoying.)

4. No Mary Sues or Gary Stus! (Nobody's perfect, OK? The only way I'll accept a Mary Sue or Gary Stu is if a canon character just happens to be perfect.)

5. No killing other people's characters. (If you want to kill a character, you have to PM me and the person whose character you want to annihilate.)

6. No sexual scenes. (If you MUST imply them, use the "Fade to Black" rule, please.)

7. If I missed a certain anime you would like me to include, PM me, and I'll see what I can do.

8. You can have as many characters as you want.

I can't think of anymore rules, but if you violate ANY of these rules, you might be excluded from the RP.

Available anime:

1. Naruto

2. Soul Eater

3. Death Note

4. Bleach

5. Fairy Tale

6. Digimon

Character Skeleton:

Name:

Anime:

Appearance (Picture):

Dislikes:

Background:

Personality:

Additional:

Mine:

Name: Suigetsu Hozuki

Anime: Naruto

Appearance (Picture):

View attachment 11394

.Cutting things

.Yogurt

.Jello

.Executioner's blade

.Water

Dislikes:

.Karin (So far xD )

.Walking

.Orochimaru

.Losing

.Dried Cuttlefish

Background: Suigetsu Hozuki was being touted as the reincarnation of the "Demon of the Bloody Mist", Zabuza Momochi. He and his brother, Mangetsu Hozuki, aspired to become one of the "Seven Swordsmen of the Mist". Mangetsu made his goal, but was killed. Suigetsu, on the other hand, was captured by the evil Orochimaru, and was experimented on until Sasuke Uchiha freed him. Suigetsu agreed to follow Sasuke, but also had his own goal in mind; The collection of all seven swords!

Personality: Suigetsu has a very teasing personality. He loves to have fun, and is pretty mischievous. He talks often, and isn't shy at all. He'll let you know what he thinks, no matter who you are.

Additional: Suigetsu is a member of the clan "Hozuki", a clan known for their ability to materialize into water at will if hydrated.

Name: Xandi

Anime: Soul Eater (A Soul Eater OC)

Appearance:

View attachment 11397

.Sweet things

.Yarn

.Catnip

.Cat naps

Dislikes:

.Non-sweet things.

.Mean people

.Annoyances

Background: Xandi was raised by only his mother, until she died unexpectedly of cancer. His father had left and had never returned. He never really had anything nice, and will be your best friend if you pet him.

Personality: Xandi is very sweet, but also very quiet. He gets scared easily, and tends to be shy. He is also withdrawn and dry.

Additional: Xandi is a weapon.

(*Laughs* Finally, someone gets it! Yes, you may join!)

(Oh, that's OK! Just a nice description would be fine. :3)

Name:Nichole

anime:soul eater

appearance:has short black hair with bangs to neck,African american with light skin,hazel eyes,glasses,is part neko

dislikes;bullies,being bullied,the dark, scary movies and animal abuse.

background:she was given up because she was the runt. she was given to Lord Death to raise. she gets scared easily.

personality:shy,but sweet and kind, she jumps at every loud sound. she hates her ears getting pulled and water. she will attack when provoked.

additional:she is a meister but he weapon is on vacation....

1. Naruto

2. Soul Eater

3. Death Note

4. Bleach

5. Fairy Tale

More can be added.

((I'd ask if you could add Spectrobes, but that's more of a game with mini-sodes... So I guess I'll ask if you can add Digimon to the list.))

Name: Kilian Hartwig

Anime: Digimon

Kilian is a little above the average height for most teenage boys of his age. He has straight white hair that partially obscures his sharp crimson red eyes. His bottom lip is adorned with two silver colored snake bites that seem to switch to a bronze color when introduced to any type of liquid. He has slightly toned olive colored skin, that has a couple of abrasion marks from constant adventuring. Along his neck, he wears a silver necklace that is adorned with a pendant that is in the shape of an ant. He wears a red short sleeved shirt with several black and white lines that run vertically along his chest leading down to his waist. Although this is some times covered by a grey sweater that is usually half zipped; to allow some of his shirt to be visible. He wears a pair of faded blue jeans with tears along the knees down to his ankles; and a black leather belt to keep his pants from sagging. He also wears a pair of black knee high socks and a pair of black leather shoes with red laces that are also made of leather. Kilian also carries around with him a black one-strap backpack that is rectangular in shape.

A nice cup of tea in the morning, drawing, laying amongst the trees, and training until he's sore all over.

Rainy/ Windy days, creased or stained paper, and broken pencils/pencils with no sign of an eraser.

When Kilian was born, he was diagnosed with three different cancers. Doctors said that the probability of him even being able to make it through surgery was highly improbable, but his parents didn't believe it at the time. Some how though, he managed to survive the surgery but still with much of the cancer left in his body. He continued to go through several surgeries and many treatments until he was at the age of six. But, since he was not allowed to interact with the outside world what so ever before he had finally overcome his diseases, he became home schooled and eventually winded up developing a shyness towards just about everything and everyone. But, since he was sick, he had a lot of time to himself and found reading and problem solving to be his best friends at the time. Eventually he enrolled into elementary school late, but exceeded at top of the class. Due to his good grades, his parents promised to take him on a hiking trip and he was also granted a strange but failry large egg; in also small celebration to be able to take Kilian outside now without any worries of him getting immensely sick. But, it was on that day, that his parents were oblivious to the fact that there was a thunder storm approaching, and a nasty one at that. While trying to find some shelter from the monsoon, Kilian got separated from his parents and eventually wandered into, of all things, Bear territory. Due to the vast downpour of rain, visibility was greatly impaired to where you wouldn't even be able to see your hand an inch away from your face. But everything was fine until the rain eased out a bit, and Kilian's vision became normal, only to see a field that contained a stream of Bears, and they were anything but happy. He had heard that Bears were extremely territorial, and was scared out of his wits. What was even worse was that several Bears noticed him and began to charge. Kilian knew it was fight or flight, and since he could do neither, he ran as fast as he could. Eventually he escaped from the Bears territory only to run up to a river and spot what seemed to be several Bobcats enjoying a fresh kill. It was a fawn, and an abnormally small one at that. Feeling emotional for the first time, Kilian attempted to stop the semi-large felines by scolding them, but with no avail. He was soon attacked by those same Bobcats as they felt that he was being intrusive, and started attacking him by scratching, pushing, slashing, biting, and headbutting. That was, until the egg started to glow, as if feeling the distress of its owner. In a sense, it was almost as if the two were physically connected. The shine from the egg was bright enough to put the felines on edge and attempted to attack again. But, with that attempt pink blobs of some type of saliva were hurled at them, at first seeming to have little effect, but then upon close inspection their fur was shedding. It turned out the the spit was highly corrosive, and eventually from the light shined a cute one-eyed creature that resembled a baby octopus, only with stubbier limbs and what appeared to be ears. It was a Kuramon. Trying to wash off whatever run off of small cuts and bruises, he went for the stream, but was quickly joined by the miniscule creature. It turned out that the creature wanted to help Kilian in whatever way possible. So, to help Kilian the two went on a look for his parents. With the help of the Kuramon, Kilian eventually managed to find civilization and with familiar surroundings found his house with both him and the Kuramon intact. And was quickly taken into the arm of his parents, while wondering if to keep the Kuramon as a guest. But, during the adventure Kilian had grown sick, and had to be rushed to the hospital. It turned out that on of the cancers had come back, and he would probably have to go through surgery. Though the Kuramon had just been just hatched, it understood what was going on, and wanted to come with Kilian and his parents to the hospital. It turns out, that the two developed a strong bong while out looking for Kilian when they were on their 'misadventure'. When surgery came up with a slight positive, it turned out to be lung cancer and they had almost removed it completely but, Kilian would require a lot of bed rest. Acting upon loyalty, the small Digimon stayed with Kilian while his parents left to do important thing like going to work. Eventually within the next day, he awoke refreshed and to his contentment woke up to a small creature sleeping by his side. That experience alone made their bond grow exponentially. When he turned the age of seventeen, Kilian decided that it would now be time to his the road within his Kuramon, who had grown exponentially and eventually Digivolved into a new being. Keramon. Before they hit the road though, Kilian was handed his Digivice.

Kilian doesn't have a problem working with others, but prefers working alone since that's where he can show his true his full potential. But, although he works pretty well in groups, he only travels with a few Pokemon, and literally has no friends. Although, he has no problem with meeting new people, and considers himself to be extremely trustworthy. Kilian is extremely intelligent when it comes to reading his opponents and pin pointing their weaknesses and blind spots. When in battle he loves to show off how captivating his Pokemon are by using moves in a way, in which some would only see in a Pokemon Contest. He tends to follow orders unless he sees them as unjust and just plain wrong. Even though Kilian is shy, he enjoys company. But, has tendencies of being emotionless at times, which he tries to improve from time to time. (With no avail.) He tends not to get himself tied up in the affairs of others unless he is personally asked to do something.

He carries an inhaler on him at all times and usually keeps his Keramon out of his Digivice unless specified to keep him contained.

Digimon

Name/Nickname: Daemos

Species:
Keramon

Personality: Daemos has an expressive, positive, and self-confident nature. Like many of his species, he tends to work well with others, but performs better in battles alone. Although, when working in a group or team, he tends to take charge as leader. He strives to be the best Digimon possible, but is always happy with where he is. No matter what situation Daemos is in, he can always find something good in it, but not everything comes with a pro.

(You're welcome. *nods* ...now, do you want to start or wait for others?)

((I'm a bad beginner honestly.. I'll see what I can muster up...))

"Keep still for just a little bit longer..." Kilian said adding the finishing detail on a portrait he had been making of Daemos for at least half an hour or less, give or take. "Hurry up, my tendrils are going numb and I feel like my jaw's about to lock!" the creature exclaimed keeping his steady frame in midair almost as if he was about to fire of a blast of some sort. Kilian had just applied the finishing touches on what he believed to be another of many great masterpieces. "And done!" Kilian exclaimed closing the book carefully as to not crease or fold the paper over while closing the book. "Finally!" Daemos exclaimed collapsing onto the ground with a thud, his body layed out in a tired manner. "Now that I think about it... I could've just taken a picture..." Kilian thought putting the sketch book in his one strap backpack.

Suigetsu sighed. He had been sent by Sasuke to scout the area. Karin had been slacking lately, and now poor Suigetsu was stuck with her job. He jumped from tree to tree, in hopes of at least finding some trouble. He yawned and glared at the sky. Sasuke was always bossing him around, and he was getting sick of it. He continued on his way, none the less.

Xandi was practicing with his meister. Even Xandi had to admit they were doing great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back