• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Clans of the Four Symbols

RedPoison

Here but gone. Near but far. Lost but found.
[div class=background][div class=second] [div class=topimg]
[div class=back] go back [/div][/div] [div class=border][div class=opacitybg][/div] [div class=box][div class=over]Premise[/div]
The roleplay will take the base format of The Warrior Cats books, but will take place in a different setting, different clans, different history. This means that you can use different names as long as you give me a viable reason.

[div class=over]Setting[/div]
The setting will take place in Asia. It will be in Taiwan were the land is bordered by ocean water, lots of rivers and waterfalls as well as high mountains and thick, dense undergrowth. The wild animals will also be different as there isn’t as many large predators, but I will make a list of that as well. I also wish to incorporate Chinese Lore into this roleplay

[div class=over]The Clans[/div]
There will be three clans based on the four symbols with one obviously “missing” which might be a future plot way in the future, but for now we won’t consider it. We will have The Clan of the Dragon, The Clan of the Tiger,and The Clan of the Warrior.

Dragonclan, for simplicity sake, is located high in the mountain range. They have the most difficult and hard to navigate territory. There is a fresh stream running through their mountain range and a shrine with blue dragon carved into it. This is a sacred place for the cats to go to feel closer to Moonclan

Tigerclan is next and it resides in the half forest/ half open fields. It is also bordered by some rice fields and a small farming town. There is a shrine on their border depicting many tigers and this is where they go to feel closer to their ancestors. They are the middle ground of both clans and the river that runs through Dragonclan also runs through their territory and into Warriorclan.

Warriorclan is next and despite their name they are represented by a great turtle snake like creature. They reside near the ocean that is just below a cliff. At the shore line there is a shrine inside a small cave that shows the great Turtle/snake creature. The river grows deep in their territory and falls into the ocean actually cascading over the ridge.

[div class=over]The Cats[/div]
Dragon- These cats are lean, agile, and great climbers. They have powerful legs and there are rumors that some of them can fly just like a dragon when they leap from rock to rock. Despite that, these cats are very proud and feel it is their right to make sure the other clans obey the laws set out. They can be very giving, but they will never let you live it down.

Tiger- These cats are rather bulky and powerful looking. Apprentice of other clans like to say its because they fight twolegs and eat fat mice from the rice fields. These cats are known for being short-tempered, overprotective and sensitive to accusations. They do not take kindly to others saying they have done wrong.

Warrior- These cats are sleek and shiny like fish. Despite their name, they aren’t really fighters. They spend a lot of time in the water and are slippery to catch. They tend to think they are the most level-headed of the three clans and that they hold the most knowledge. It is said their cats can turn into fish and live forever. Warrior cats tend to live longer, maybe as a blessing from their namesake.

[div class=over]The Plot[/div]
I have a few ideas, though I am open to suggestions, but I really just want to let the roleplay start and jumpstart it in once everyone is kind of settled and I see where each character is headed. I have a for sure plot I wish to do, but I would like to keep it all rather on the downlow.

[div class=over]Characters[/div]
You are welcome to have as many characters as you wish, but you can only have three main characters. These main characters are the cats in which you want plots to be aimed at or that you want involved in most conflicts. Other cats are side characters and can have minor roles or be used to roleplay family. You may also have NPCs in which anyone can openly roleplay, but I will make a lot of those characters if no one is up for it.

[div class=over]Literacy[/div]
I’m not picky in terms of if you make a spelling mistake or some dumb sentence structure, grammar mistake, but I do want quality post. I want at least a paragraph. Like I tell my students, don’t stress about making sure everything is perfect and just write your heart out. I don’t want you to have to stress about every minor mistake.

Now, I still require some depth in your post and length. I will not tolerate three sentence responses to two or more paragraphs. Give what you receive or close.

[div class=over]Age[/div]
I am fairly old now, but I will not put an age limit on this since I roleplay with my kids (Teacher) as well so it isn’t like I care. I care more about your skill, so make sure you understand the literacy part and you can keep up.

[div class=over]Activity[/div]
Look, I live in another country, I travel, I teach, I tutor, I model, and I feel obligated to… Socialize, so I understand if you can’t be around, but to keep this roleplay going for as long as I intend then I require some activity. Right now I am considering one of three things.
-At least posting three days a week.
-Setting a mandatory roleplay day and maybe time.
-Every two days.

Now, if you can’t manage or are very busy then you just have to tell me. I am happy to use discord if needed or I can use other means for you to contact me with ease.

[div class=over]Links[/div]
Coming soon
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=first] [div class=words][div class=i]W[/div]arriors
[div class=bottomwords]Taiwan based Warrior Cats
Chinese Lore
A new take on Starclan
Holding on to the heart of it all [/div][/div] [div class=line][div class=fimgb][div class=input] [div class=block][div class=inputwords] go forward [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]made by: lavendre lavendre [/div] [script class=input on=click] slideUp 2000 first fadeIn 1000 second [/script] [script class=back on=click] slideDown 2000 first [/script] [script class=input on=mouseenter] addClass op inputwords [/script] [script class=input on=mouseleave] removeClass op inputwords [/script] [class=background]height: 400px; max-width: 600px; boz-sixing: border-box; margin: auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #f1f1f1 [/class] [class=first]height: 100%; width: 100%; background: #CFCFCF; opacity: 0.99; position: relative; top: -400px [/class] [class=second]height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image:url(https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/1/jungle-mountain-timothy-manning.jpg); background-size:105%; background-position: 0% 30%; opacity: 1; position: relative; top: 0px [/class] [class=back]width:100%; height: 40px; padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px; margin: auto; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 1.5px; font-size: 13px; color: white; position: relative; top: 305px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer [/class] [class=line]height: 2px; width: 100%; background: white; position: relative; top: 130px [/class] [class=fimgb]position: relative; top: -95px; margin: auto; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); height: 180px; width: 180px; background: #fff; padding: 7px [/class] [class=input]cursor: pointer; height: 180px; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp2739283.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 100%; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); filter: saturate(70%) [/class] [class=inputwords]height: 10px; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; width: 100%; display: block; background: #fff; color: #060606; position: relative; top: 85px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: center; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; opacity: 0; position: relative [/class] [class name=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class name=words]height:100px; width: 100%; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: absolute; color: #060606; top: 250px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4.5px; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=topimg]height:100%; width:100%; filter: saturate(110%); transition: all .5s ease-in-out; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=topimg state=hover]filter: saturate(150%); [/class] [class=topwords]width:130px; height: 7%; border-bottom: 1px solid #94A12C; font-size: 12px; color: black; position: relative; top: 220px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=bottomwords]height: 100%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.45em; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-style: oblique; top: -5px; line-height: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=border]height: 300px; width: 345px; position: relative; margin:auto; top: -371px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=opacitybg]height: 289px; width: 350px; border: 1px solid white; background: white; opacity: 0.8; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px [/class] [class=i]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic [/class] [class=box]height: 80%; width: 90%; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Hind', sans-serif; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -265px; line-height:16px; word-spacing: -0px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=over]height: 25px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; width: 100%; background: #ACACAC; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; position: sticky; top: 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

I'll also go ahead and add a few things about me as well and when I am looking to start this.
You can call me Ash or Red. Doesn't matter. I am planning on starting this at the start of December as long as I have two other people interested.
I am an English teacher in Taiwan as well as a model for fun. I tend to stay rather busy so this will be the only roleplay I will dedicate myself to.
I really look forward to others joining.​

Since I know most people are probably around America time zones, I’m going to boost this up before I go to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back