The Beginning of the End (of the World)

My issue is not whether it's over or not. It's that it happened. I'm not really looking to encourage a hostile environment here. If y'all can't handle discussing your characters peacefully - regardless of how irritated you may have become -, I don't think my thread is for ya.

Yeah, one hundred rounds is really not that hard to pull off. Especially when you have ammo pouches that hook to a belt/backpack/rifle sling. I own six for my personal rifle and each one holds roughly fifteen to twenty rounds. Once again, my character is a southern guy, as is his creator, he's grown up around guns, and he knows to stay stocked up on ammo.

Well, It's fine by me, but, people called me overpowered when I had a shotgun with three rounds :( As long as you use them to kill zombies! Ps. Don't shoot anyone, don't commit the same mistake as me.

Well, that is understandable. I mean, this is set in a city, so the only people who may really have weapons are the police. I'll leave this up to the GM as to where my characters stands.

Umm... xD

This may be the last time you hear from me. I got a bit miffed at this one girl in an RP I was involved in after she effectively booted me. So I, of course, blew her the fuck up in her PM box and replaced all my previous posts with:

2z518h3.jpg

Do they do profile or IP bans here? xD

Does anyone know what to do about the bullet because I've never been shot and a lot of the stuff on the internet says to call 911 and I don't think that's an option....

@RealisticFantasy

My apologises. We did discuss it the things in private and everything is alright. We just misunderstood each other , me more but wits okay now.

And yes I know that Charlie is in the rooms searching around lol xD .

Well, depends on whether it was an in and out or if the bullet stayed. In and out, you have to make sure that it hasn't hit an artery. If it has hit an artery, then the blood will come out of the wound in a pumping flow that is in time with the heart. If that is the case then you're pretty screwed, because you need a proper hospital and surgeon to fix that. If it hasn't, then get the bullet out because it's too large to leave in and will cause problems later. Finally, clean that wound with water or a good disinfectant and stitch it up.

I will probably make my post tomorrow ..>.>. To tired now to think of something as my brain is fried out from my work :(

I would never call you a dumbass, @CosmicOwl ! However, any of my Kevins would find what Desmond did stupid and worthy of giving the doer the title dumbass and therefore Kevin called him a dumbass.

I think you and Charlie made it clear you don't wanna be followed.

Well, Kevin's 17. His hormones are skyrocketing. He'll try and fuck anything that walks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back