The Beginning of the End (of the World)

Who knows? Change of heart? People do have those, y'know.

rrt85k.jpg

All these flavors, and you chose do be an uneducated male who does not have any solid comebacks for a discussion, instead using awful pictures as an excuse, he started against a person who is well put in the discussion side.

Yeah, Aleks will have a change of heart in situations where people kill each other for a can of beans.

tumblr_mk9xc9MPiK1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

OMG, why cant we all just be friends???? Please, guys, calming down would be great. SO, back to my horribly veiled attempt to break this argument up from behind a computer screen, any ships, Keiser? Any opinions on what everyone is shipping? Look, I'll even join in- I ship Kevin with all the older guys.

So in the spirit of trying to calm everyone down and hopefully keep this RP alive...

Keiser does have a point. Reading back on a few posts, yes Blue really did move the majority of the characters inside the store, without giving a chance for any of them to really put up their own post, effectively taking away the writers' ability to control their OWN character, and I'm assuming they did not consent to that. And when his character did shoot, non-lethally I might add, it does make sense once you think about it. That's how his character is made and I personally think it adds immersiveness. Of course one could argue that he shot someone's character without consent but...it was non-lethally...and Blue did manage to get in his car and drag himself to the store.

Once again, just trying to calm people down.

You can't expect for me to be all fine and dandy when you just insulted me behind my back!

But, I'm a light-hearted person, anger passes trough me like air to the nose!
:)

Oh my god, thank you PKC, I still adore you, Owl! May you appear in my dreams to be blessed (
:) )

Don't worry guys, I'm sometimes an asshole. I understand all the part of both of their arguments! It was indeed dumb of me to shoot another character, this won't be repeated!

I know you can have the power to post whatever you want but you don't have to post just to fix things. If anything I'd say go with your original plans and build your character/relationship with Charlie (I think), and then maybe the groups can meet back up, there's be drama upon seeing Blue again, the maybe make amends. I'm just saying this in case you're thinking of having your character have a sudden change of heart at that moment, track Blue down, and make amends there, that just wouldnt feel right.

Once again, and I hate doing this, I'm not trying to be controlling...

Nope, I have my ways of the Keiser! I really take Aleks personality to heart, if I ever seem rude, or a dick perhaps, talk to me! I'm really not that way, just, roleplaying takes a part from you!

You'll see how the master Keikei does it!

True, true PKCV2. I think everyone made a lot of valid points on things others did wrong, but I don't think arguing about it will fix it. I'm sorry if you felt I was trash talking you, Keiser, didn't mean to :(

Now that's everything's all chummy...

I'm still skipping town with the shotgun. And you get no gas. You and Charlie will be hardpressed to find a car.

Nah, It's all fine! Why hold grudges when you won't remember them in the grave? :)

I'm an expert in hippie-tonomy, I also have a degree in it.

mikaluvkitties said:
True, true PKCV2. I think everyone made a lot of valid points on things others did wrong, but I don't think arguing about it will fix it. I'm sorry if you felt I was trash talking you, Keiser, didn't mean to :(
Now that this has been settled...sorry for making you wait Mika, now I'll work on my post.

:D

I vote Zombie Races!

2sb8qb4.jpg

This is a fuckin epiphany. There should be sub-classes and mega classes of the zombies, gradually introduced over time.

My 1st Idea: "Pipebombs." These zombies have an oozing bile that gradually gets more hot and noxious over time. They spontaneously explode.

Submit some ideas, dammit!

We have

• Normal Infected: Medium resistance, fast on their feet
  • ??- Possible leader: Giant monster, appereantly commands all the N.I, very dangerous.
  • Giant Infected: Great resistance, they seem to have a bigger intelligence than the N.I, do not approach alone.

Real talk guys, Amy Winehouse is great to listen to while writing/typing...so good.

Also Keiser...that post got me on edge man. Good one.

If we're gonna talk about hip-hop...or what passes for hip-hop nowadays, (don't listen to much of it), nobody beats OutKast!

I've always wondered....

How does one upload a gif to a post? Never been able to do it successfully.

How far along are we apocalypse-wise? Like, I know all the big necessities have been hit(right?) but are the characters desperate enough to raid an art store for medical supplies?

Ho-ly shit. After reading through the last couple of pages of OOC, I... That's really all I can say.

Also, Charlie left to search hotel rooms like 2 pages of IC ago and no one seemed to notice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back