The Atlantic's Jaw (2 spots)

CharmingCthulhu

The Desperate Man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome, and thank you for looking to my Sign up sheet!

Me!

Brent "Beezy" Pugh - @Braxnond

Vera "Silver Tooth" Merrick - @xx0mittens0xx, Open!

Sebastian "Storm Seeker" Tempest - @CrimsonEclipse

Taken- Hana Dullahan (@tinymush), Raxton "Tall Tide" Kent - @Imrealk

Hotaru "Death Blade" Spade- @macaron

Open

Open

Annabelle "Golden Heart" - @Juli Zakstyre

Open

Quartermaster- Second in command. Usually deliveries goods to certain parts of the ship if the Cabin Boys aren't there. Whilst the captain commands the ship during battle, the quartermaster usually commands the boarding party.

First Mate- Below the rank of Quartermaster. They pretty much help were help is needed.

Cabin Boy/girl- acts upon the orders of the ships officers. He could also be considered a servant. He can also be refereed to as an apprentice, that way he learns the "trade".

Carpenter- The one who works on the ship. Highly valued so they have quite a bit of respect. Makes the repairs needed.

Gunner- Obviously, the one who wields a rifle or some firearm and skillfully takes out the enemy. These fellows will also occasionally man the cannons if needed.

Sea Artist- Also known as the Navigator. He determines where the ship is heading. He then tells the pilot (Me) what directions to head in. Pretty self explanatory.

Powder Monkey- Usually captured or kidnapped children. These fellows would man the cannons and even man the rifles. Obvisously since they were children many of them didn't survive.

Surgeon- Takes care of the crew pretty much

If you don't know what some of these ranks are look here. ---> http://pirates.hegewisch.net/capcrew.html

(Great site for Pirate name Generator. -->http://pirate.namegeneratorfun.com/

Character Skeleton:

Appearance:

((Image goes here))

Name:

Sexual Orientation:

Height:

Weight:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Dominant Arm:

Markings/Tattoos:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:

Biography:

How I met you and recruited you:

Position: (I will personally see if your character can be this "Rank")

Preferred Weapon: (Cutlass, Pistol, Rifle, so on)

Other: (Put anything here that you think should have been on this skeleton.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, this sounds interesting. :3

If I join this, this will be my first pirate roleplay.

I don't think I see the 'position list' yet, and I think it's because I came here too fast. xD

I'll wait for it before posting my CS. :)

Can you explain what each position does?

I'm not familiar with anything related to pirates... -^-;;

Quartermaster- Second in command. Usually deliveries goods to certain parts of the ship if the Cabin Boys aren't there. Whilst the captain commands the ship during battle, the quartermaster usually commands the boarding party.

First Mate- Below the rank of Quartermaster. They pretty much help were help is needed.

Cabin Boy/girl- acts upon the orders of the ships officers. He could also be considered a servant. He can also be refereed to as an apprentice, that way he learns the "trade".

Carpenter- The one who works on the ship. Highly valued so they have quite a bit of respect. Makes the repairs needed.

Gunner- Obviously, the one who wields a rifle or some firearm and skillfully takes out the enemy. These fellows will also occasionally man the cannons if needed.

Sea Artist- Also known as the Navigator. He determines where the ship is heading. He then tells the pilot (Me) what directions to head in. Pretty self explanatory.

Powder Monkey- Usually captured or kidnapped children. These fellows would man the cannons and even man the rifles. Obvisously since they were children many of them didn't survive.

Surgeon- Takes care of the crew pretty much

Any more questions? 
Appearance:

finland.jpg

Name: Nick "Grog Swiller" Veal

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Height: 6' 7"

Weight: 115 lbs

Hair color: Bleached Blonde

Eye color: Light Purple

Dominant Arm: Right Handed

Markings/Tattoos: N/A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: You will find out by being with him.

Biography: Nick was part of a wealthy family. He was quite adventurous and loved ships. He was kidnapped one day at the age of 16 and was made a Powder monkey. He lived this life for quite awhile until the ship he was on was soon liberated by the English Navy. He was given part of the ship's treasury and left to defend himself. With thsi he bought a ship and other enccesities.

How I met you and recruited you: I met myself

Position: Captain

Preferred Weapon: Prototype Bolt Action Rifle (Extremely dangerous as it is easy to break.)

Other: I am the captain and I will be leading this crew.

Ahoy

No, and can you reserve a spot for the Surgeon? I'd like to apply tomorrow. :3

Hello! I'm interested in joining!

What is the maximum age for a powder monkey? And after they've exceeded this age (by surviving x amount of years on board, for example) are they promoted?

Also, is a picture required for the appearance section, or would a description do?

Thank you for your time!

Thank you for being interested! (☞゚∀゚)☞

I'd say the maximum age for a powder monkey would be 15 or 16. I believe that they could be promoted, if they have the quality to.

Pictures are recommended but a detailed description would do.

Thank you for the quick reply!

Would a cropped screenshot of my character in-game (I'm basing their appearance on an mmo character haha) be alright?

Forsaken World! I haven't been on in a few months because of some irl stuff but it was fun for a while.

I played that for a small while.

I will be happy knowing that you are joining this Rp. ლ,ᔑ•ﺪ͟͠•ᔐ.ლ

tumblr_n98h23xcDH1s00573o5_250.jpg

Name: Hana Dullahan

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 5'0

Weight: 110 lbs

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Deep Brown

Dominant Arm: Right

Markings/Tattoos: Faint freckles on face and upper arms, various scars on hands from operating guns and cannons

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Hana is soft spoken, though this isn't because she's shy or afraid to speak. She'd just rather listen and absorb than draw attention to herself. She's also not particularly verbose, and she gets tongue-tied easily under stress. Being a powder monkey, she's grown up knowing that this is a dangerous life and though she tries to avoid getting attached to people, she's not very good at it. She hates it when people see her crying; she avoids showing emotion in front of most people, and also does her best to avoid confrontation because she cries when she's angry.

Biography: Hana's parents were a navy officer and a barmaid; though they were never married, they were very much in love. Her father was lost at sea about two years after Hana was born, and her mother was murdered by her previous crew when Hana was seven. She survived on board for nine years before being recruited to her current crew.

How I met you and recruited you: She was a powder monkey on another ship for most of her life and joined this crew a few months ago. (Her old crew was defeated in battle but her potential caught Nick's eye so he took her aboard)

Position: Powder Monkey

Preferred Weapon: Rifle

Other: Hana also has a small dagger hidden on her person at all times (+she wears a loose, tattered tunic usually covered in gunpowder and grease and a pair of thin slacks tucked into her boots)

Ahoy!

It has everything except fro the password which could be found in the rules on the Overview page.

Appearance:

pirate_england_x_reader___protect_her_by_thesimsilly-d5vi0mx.jpg

N
ame: Sebastian "Storm Seeker" Tempest

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Height: 6'6

Weight: 200 lbs.

Hair color: Dirty Blonde

Eye color: Has heterochromic iridum, one of his eye is blue and the other is green.

Dominant Arm: Ambidextrous

Markings/Tattoos: He doesn't have a tattoo, but he has a peculiar scar on his right arm, caused by getting hit by lightning.

b8eafc5b1c4117fe380464f4ead7251e.jpg

Personality: He is quite a charmer, with his looks and smooth talking. He is an entertaining person, although he can be quite annoying. He's witty and knowledgeable, but he's impulsive. He does not trust easily, but once he trusts you, he's a loyal and honest friend. He can be flirty, often cavorting with multiple women. He's also blunt and down to earth, constantly speaking his mind. To others, he may appear to be a cocky, rude bastard, which he sometimes is. He's slow to anger, but he can be very dangerous and rude when angry.

Biography: His father was a Sea Artist, one of the best. His mother, the captain's daughter, died during childbirth. Most of his life was spent in the open seas, going along with his father on his travels. My father taught me his trade, how to read maps and star charts, how to use the astrolabe, but most of all, he taught him how to spot storms. Sebastian learned quickly. At the age of 16, he was already a Sea Artist of his own, his legacy surpassing his father's. Now an adult, he set off to find a captain who's ship he was needed.

How I met you and recruited you: We met in an inn, while you were recruiting a crew. It was actually a funny event, especially during the brawl that followed afterwards. Nevertheless, I became your Sea Artist.

Position: Sea Artist

Preferred Weapon: He has two cutlass, strapped to his back. He also has two flintlock pistol.

sword_mini_cutlass.jpg

0527_pistol10and11.jpg

Other: He got his nick name because of his uncanny ability to spot storms.

Ahoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back