The Abyss and Sky: A Percy Jackson rp

Hm yes that is what I am wondering - if it would make sense for her to have a daughter. However, I've never heard it said before that she is against having children like goddesses such as Artemis and Hestia are .. so I'm not sure :/

Alright so I guess I will make her a daughter of Demeter then unless permission for a daughter of Persephone is granted :) I don't believe she's ever had a child after she was kidnapped, but I was thinking that, you know, with those six months each year in which she's free xD since I'm pretty sure she never vowed not to have demigod children. Well, just to be safe I'll make her mother Demeter for now, then.. ^.^

Opallies, that girl... Anyways, accepted!

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Hey, What's up everyone. Just made a son of Eris, goddess of chaos. I would like to know if anything needs fixing, also this is the first time in years I have attempted to RP so... yeah..

Well, with his powers he can control the structures that molecules make, so he just makes a sword when he needs one. If that doesn't work I can always change it to a normal sword.

Can you? His powers seem... I don't mean to be a bitch, but it seems OP.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Hmm I think it's pretty OP just to be able to create certain items at any time, right? Perhaps he can form certain types of matter from molecules but only if he has enough of those molecules at hand?

Oh. okay I know what you mean. He can only create items if he has a sufficient amount of matter near him. For example, he can only make a sword if he uses the matter taken from a rock. He cant just randomly create things, he has to be able to convert one object into whatever he needs to make.

Hm I think that sounds alright, except maybe restrict that to just metal/rock ..? Because that power probably sort of covers controlling water and quite a bit of other abilities that are focused on other gods/goddesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back