The Abyss and Sky: A Percy Jackson rp

Yes or you can go here which has a pretty thorough list of gods/goddesses (and also doesn't contain any spoilers for Blood of Olympus x)) Also you probably cannot choose Hera or Hestia either ^.^

As soon as everybody made their characters.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Also, I can make us a plug DJ room, my little mind washed monkey servan- What? Oh, I mean friends! Friends!

I am a dolphin.

Plug Dj is a website where you can share music.

I am a dolphin.

Oh and @Dolphan of Lyfe Are we counting what already happened in the books, or are we pretending that those details didn't happen? (like, in the earlier books, not counting Blood of Olympus other than that they defeated Gaea)

I didn't read blood of Olympus yet, so crap. But, hell no. The Labryinth is still standing.

I am a dolphin.

Yeah because i am only on son of neptune because school books and book club books getting in the way 
Can someone pm me and telk me what has happend just like most important detail i dont care about if people spoil it for me

Oh okay so I suppose we aren't ^.^ Haha I haven't read the Blood of Olympus yet but I really want it very badly! I am supposed to get it very soon though.

I call all of them by their original names. Kronos=Cronus, Gaea=Gaia, etc.

I am a dolphin.

Oh no Elisha I don't think we are counting the details of previous books x3 I mean of course they defeated Gaea, though xD but that part wouldn't be much of a spoiler .. unless Rick was like PLOT TWIST

You want to know why it's called The Abyss and Sky?

I am a dolphin.

Yes, @Gilmoregirl12. Titans can't shrink as much as gods, plus they have different physiology than humans.

I am a dolphin.

Do you guys think it would make sense for Persephone to have a daughter? I'm debating between making my character be a daughter of Persephone or Demeter.

That would be cool! ^.^

Alright so does anyone have any input on whether I should make my character a daughter of Persephone or Demeter? :3 I'm done with my skelly except for strengths and godly parent ^.^ 
So if she's a daughter of Persephone her powers will probably be more focused on springtime (like being able to make snow melt around her) and she will be able to enhance the growing speed of plants by a large amount, and if she's a daughter of Demeter, her powers will be focused much more on plants and she will be able to control plants to a greater extent (although of course it will drain her energy).

But if there's no input then I think I will just randomly decide I guess xD

Let's see. Demeter makes cereal, Persephone is one hot lady. But had she ever sired a child?

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back