• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern That little slice of life.

rainingxme

Don't let the hard days win.
Roleplay Type(s)
Bare with me as I've never been super great with these forum posts BUT I have a craving so here we are. Well I say craving but it's more a general idea? Oh god now I'm rambling, OKAY!

The idea:
I'm looking for something sickeningly cute but with a dark history. (we can definitely discuss whatever that might be.) But I want them to have a nice little meet cute and the ability to want to strive to be better for each other. Be it better out of a toxic situation or they themselves. I am looking to play the female role so I'm in search of someone willing to play the male.

I know it's fairly vague but I love when people come in with their own ideas through a prompt.

Little about me:
⭒ I am 31 and ask that you please be 21+
⭒ I'm my own boss so my free time fluctuates. I love to keep ooc going so you know a rough estimate of when to expect a post
⭒ I've been rping a little over 16 years now.
⭒ I've been out of the rp game for almost two years and I've missed it dearly.
⭒ With that said I am only human and I make mistakes.
⭒ Semi to Para is typically my average but I'm always for quality over quantity.
⭒My main characters are always mxf but happy to double up as other characters in any pairing.

If you feel like we may be a good fit please feel free to dm me! I am also open if you have any other ideas of your own!! Thank you so much for taking your time to read through! I hope to hear from you! ♡

Thank You So Much GIF by euphoria

Users who are viewing this thread

Back