• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Teen Wolf?

LadyCadi

Hi! I'm Cadi.

I'm not particularly new to this site. I've been here a while, mostly lurking. I tried getting some roleplays started before but nothing seemed to come of it. So here I am again! I'm not very good at these things. :P Sorry if this thread sucks.

About Me:

Female

CST

Unemployed and out of school, plenty of free time

Love ooc chatter, Skype please?

Typically write one to three paragraphs, sometimes more

Can play male or female characters

Prefer m// but will do m/f

Prefer PMs over threads

Love Teen Wolf, seasons 1-3b. Let's pretend 4+ never happened, 'kay? 'Kay.

Love Stiles

Dislike Stalia.

Love Sterek, Steter, and Stydia.

Love to play Stiles in pretty much any pairing. Stiles x OCs? Sure!

Really craving some Sterek or Steter, though. Post-Nogi? Yes please.

Loveeee darker themes.

Come at me with ideas?

Sorry if this sucked. >> But you get a general idea, I hope?

Last edited by a moderator:
IcyOwl said:
I'm obsessed with Teen Wolf. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of Sterek & Steter. (Frankly, I hate Sterek & Steter. Sorry!) Stydia is fine, but I'm not in the mood.
If you're interested, I have a list of various Teen Wolf-oriented plot(s).
We could do a Stiles x OC, if you'd like! The OC can be totally up to you to decide on whether you want it to be male or female. Send me a PM and we can talk plots? c:

JoshMackMurph said:
Hm..Would you be interested in doing a Vampire x Human rp? xD
I don't know... I'm mostly looking for Teen Wolf right now, since that's mostly what I'm craving. Send me a PM with whatever ideas you have and we can talk about it? c:

I absolutely love Teen Wolf! Sterek is my OTP. I'm totally down. I'm usually the Stiles in the Sterek pairing, but I'm open to giving Derek a shot.

Sock said:
I absolutely love Teen Wolf! Sterek is my OTP. I'm totally down. I'm usually the Stiles in the Sterek pairing, but I'm open to giving Derek a shot.
Awesome! Shoot me a PM with whatever ideas you have? c: I'm terrible at Derek, so I'm not very willing to give up Stiles. xD

I recently got into Teen Wolf and Sterek is probably my favorite pairing (official or not). I would l-o-v-e to role play with you and am down for a Sterek one or Stilesx OC. The only thing is that I am just finishing the seconds part of season one, but at the rate I am going I'll probably be all caught up with the season before the end of the week ^^ and can I just say that you scared me now and I'm not sure if I want to watch season 4!

I should also probably add that I am new to this website so I have no idea how any of this works, so go easy one me(:

[QUOTE="Mama Kraken]I recently got into Teen Wolf and Sterek is probably my favorite pairing (official or not). I would l-o-v-e to role play with you and am down for a Sterek one or Stilesx OC. The only thing is that I am just finishing the seconds part of season one, but at the rate I am going I'll probably be all caught up with the season before the end of the week ^^ and can I just say that you scared me now and I'm not sure if I want to watch season 4!
I should also probably add that I am new to this website so I have no idea how any of this works, so go easy one me(:

[/QUOTE]
Don't bother with season 4! It sucks. xD 3b is the best. Lots of Dylan O'Brien screentime. Makes me happy. How new are you to the site? Are you able to send messages yet?

Sasa90 said:
I love Teen Wolf and especially Stiles! Are you still interested in a Stiles x OC RP?
Definitely!

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyCadi said:
Hi! I'm Cadi.
I'm not particularly new to this site. I've been here a while, mostly lurking. I tried getting some roleplays started before but nothing seemed to come of it. So here I am again! I'm not very good at these things. :P Sorry if this thread sucks.

About Me:

Female

CST

Prefer PMs over threads

Love Stiles

Dislike Stalia.

Loveeee darker themes.

Come at me with ideas?

Hey, are you still looking to do a Sterek RP?

I'm down to be Stiles.

LadyCadi said:
Hi! I'm Cadi.

About Me:

Female

CST

Prefer PMs over threads

Love Stiles

Dislike Stalia.

Loveeee darker themes.

Come at me with ideas?

Hi! I would loooove to do a Steter rp with you! I love the darker themes and I'm pretty much open to anything. I can also do Sterek, though Steter is my OTP. lol. I can rp through Skype, that's my preferred method. Please let me know?

Nyxirum said:
Hi! I would loooove to do a Steter rp with you! I love the darker themes and I'm pretty much open to anything. I can also do Sterek, though Steter is my OTP. lol. I can rp through Skype, that's my preferred method. Please let me know?
Hi! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! I didn't realize you posted! :P I'd love to rp with you! I'm going to send you a PM to talk further c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back