• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern TCTOW - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Finally posted my cs for the youngest Lipton! Only thing I haven't done is the sibling relationships just yet (:

These are the roles accepted so far:

Lipton Family
Albert Lipton
___ Lipton - Eldest Son - open
Jacob Lipton - Middle Son spectro spectro
Henry/Hal Lipton - Youngest Son chou chou
Nairobi Lipton Haile - Daughter sprouhtt sprouhtt

Pemberton Family
___ Pemberton - Mother - open
Alice Pemberton - Eldest Daughter spectro spectro
August Pemberton - Eldest Son - Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf
___ Pemberton - Middle Daughter - open
Eliza-Blanche Pemberton - Youngest Daughter Seabourne Seabourne

Mooniee Mooniee Misty Gray Misty Gray LindsMagee LindsMagee - You guys' cs are still wip, which is fine, I'm just wondering if you know when you'll have them completed by so I can have a time scale! :)

Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf Your character was great! I just felt that Seabourne Seabourne 's Hal fit into the family a little better. Feel free to apply for any of the other open parts! :)

Last edited:
spectro spectro Sorry! I’ve been super busy preparing for a presentation! I’ll try to work on it tonight but I should be able to finish it by Thursday if that’s alright! c:

Last edited:
Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf Your character was great! I just felt that Seabourne's Hal fit into the family a little better. Feel free to apply for any of the other open parts! :)

Thank you! And no worries. If he doesn't fit so well as a Lipton then I think I might as well revamp him (and the CS) to be the oldest Pemberton son. And if that doesn't do it, then maybe I'll go far out of my comfort zone and apply for one of the ladies! lol

EDIT: I have now edited the CS, so now I propose August J. Pemberton as the oldest Pemberton son. More or less the same character with some tweaks of course. Anyways, just didn't want you to miss it. Hopefully he will fit the role. :)

Last edited:
spectro spectro Sorry! I’ve been super busy preparing for a presentation! I’ll try to work on it tonight but I should be able to finish it by Thursday if that’s alright! c:
I'll try do it tonight. Definitely in the next 24 hours.
That's fine guys, thanks for letting me know!! <3

Thank you! And no worries. If he doesn't fit so well as a Lipton then I think I might as well revamp him (and the CS) to be the oldest Pemberton son. And if that doesn't do it, then maybe I'll go far out of my comfort zone and apply for one of the ladies! lol

EDIT: I have now edited the CS, so now I propose August J. Pemberton as the oldest Pemberton son. More or less the same character with some tweaks of course. Anyways, just didn't want you to miss it. Hopefully he will fit the role. :)
I think that he fits better as a Pemberton, especially considering he's the only son; it would make sense for him to escape to war. He's accepted! :)

If anyone would like to form relationships (romantic, friendly, etc...) with my character you can PM me and I’d be happy to chat! :)

That's fine guys, thanks for letting me know!! <3

I think that he fits better as a Pemberton, especially considering he's the only son; it would make sense for him to escape to war. He's accepted! :)

Great! Probably to get away from all the sisters lol. I didn't realize there was only one Pemberton son until I edited, and looked at the Pemberton roster. But yes, probably a better fit.

I just realized that Nairobi is surrounded by boys in this household (Lipton) hahaha

She doesn’t even have a single sis

I just realized that Nairobi is surrounded by boys in this household (Lipton) hahaha

She doesn’t even have a single sis

Lol yeah I realized that for my character too, but he’s surrounded by sisters (and a mother). No wonder he joined the army rather than stick around all the time lol.

spectro spectro Sorry, a lot of school stuff has come up lately so I don't think I'll have time for this rp :( Love the idea, just don't want to keep everyone waiting!

Hi hi,

Do we still need more people to join?

Also, when might we start? (I am soooo eager hahaha)

Yep, we have two roles yet to fill; The Pemberton Mother and Middle Daughter. I'm hoping by Sunday to have posted the first post but I need those extra characters!! :)

I was going to offer to double up, but I'll be staying at my friend's Friday-Sunday so my activity will be limited to replies only. I wouldn't be able to create a new character until I get back home.

If we need people to double up I don't mind doubling if we don't have people by when you want them! (:
I was going to offer to double up, but I'll be staying at my friend's Friday-Sunday so my activity will be limited to replies only. I wouldn't be able to create a new character until I get back home.
I want you guys to really concentrate on one character and create relationships with that one character, but thank you for the offer. In all honesty, we have only one role that needs filling, as I can create the Pemberton Mother as an NPC. If you guys know anyone who'd like to take on the Pemberton middle daughter, let me know! <3

Also Misty Gray Misty Gray chou chou sprouhtt sprouhtt Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf Seabourne Seabourne would you guys like me to create a dischord so we can discuss plots and relationships? Or would you prefer to stay on the ooc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back