• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Take My Breath Away

"well you probably dont think so" she said scanning his face with a smile across his face made her blush slightly.

"nothing" she said smiling looking down at the ground covering her cheeks "its nothing at all" she adds looking up at him.

Her eyes widen and her cheeks turn cherry red "no i dont" she said hugging him back looking down at the ground covering her face.

"too bad, it already did and it's extremely sexy" she muttered chuckling looking down at the ground still on his shoulder. "by the way how can you carry my fat ass" she asks laughing.

Taylor looked up at him with huge eyes "well duhh...but your lying" she said rubbing her stomach the poking his cheek smiling.

"my stomach is huge" she said trying to push it out but shows nothing "f**K you" she laughs as he keeps poking her in the stomach.

"dont tell me you haven't because your a liar" she said poking him in the chest it was hard. "Damn boy, your buff as f**k" she muttered keeping on poking him in the chest and stomach. "are you hollow?" she asks with a huge smile acrossed her face looking up at him with huge deep blue eyes.

He laughs "No I'm not hollow I have my stomach in there" he said as he pokes her stomach and smiles "Let's see how you like it!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back