• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Take My Breath Away

Taylor laughs hardly then covers her mouth trying not to laugh noticing her was looking everywhere. She chuckles then runs to another tree with huge smile across her lips.

Her eyes were huge as she stood up "yeah it was" she laughed "but you were freaking scary when you charged over to me" she said smiling widely.

"well you sure look like you do" she said smiling poking his stomach "see your freaking muscular as shit" she adds.

"its not late enough" she laughs walking over to the stream looking over it "damn people are retarded" she said plopping down on the ground.

She looks over at him and smiles then picks up a stick and whacks him in the face smiling innocently "sorry had an arm spasm" she said hiding it on the other side of her.

He laughs "Whatever" he said lays down next to her as he looks at his hidden blade and then looking up at the sky

"whatever" she said copying him looking down at him smiling "you always have an excuse dont you?" she said chuckling running a hand through her hair.

Taylor quietly reached in her pocket pulling out a chocolate bar quietly turning her head taking a bite out of it "i knew it" she said smiling.

"damn you" she laughed shoving the whole chocolate bar in his mouth "it better taste good" she adds looking down at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back