• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Switched Souls(1x1, partner needed)

Edgar Farendal Tobjorn

Edgar opened his mouth and then closed it again when his friend asked him. The young man pondered about it too. Memories of his encounter with the old lady flashed before him, now he suspected that she must had some influence of their condition.

"A stranger. Said she lost her husband on the way to the fountain. She asked some question about me... And your name, strangely." Edgar touched his arm, as if the old woman's grip still there.

"Then she grasped my arm. Hurt like hell to be honest." Edgar crossed his legs. His accusation to the woman became stronger, and he didn't like that.

Jamie listened quietly his breath evening as he was enlightened slightly to now have a sort've suspect. Staring at the arm Edgar was pointing to he took it into consideration before rolling up his own t-shirt sleeve to not see any mark. And groaned,

"Then why would she do this....And I know very well that switching bodies isn't really a thing." The now brunette stated as he thought for a moment to make sure his information wasn't false. And found that it was true, he knew that switching bodies wasn't possible in their generation. Or it wasn't supposed to be.

"Do you think this has like a...Time limit?" Jamie questioned referring to them switching bodies, perhaps it was only going to last a couple days or hours. Hopefully the second one.

Edgar Farendal Tobjorn

Edgar really hoped that their circumstance was just temporary and would get off soon. While the experience was not a painful one after he woke up, this incident certainly got him uncomfortable. What if it was permanent? How would they continue their life? Must they switch their way of life too?

"Hopefully Jamie... Hopefully we will get back to normal. There must be a way to cure this." Edgar tried to hold back his groan and grinned, wanting to reassure his friend, bit maybe it wasn't too reassuring.

"How about we ask around? Maybe any old wizard or witch will know it." Edgar leaned back to the wall. He silently hoped that maybe the old woman could still be found.

Jamie thought a moment somewhat enjoying the feeling of having two arms as he plucked off pieces of lint from his blankets surface. Before nodding in agreement,

"Alright let's do that," he stated before removing his blankets and swinging his new pair of feet off the edge of the bed. And pressing his bare feet against the cold tiles as he rolled out his shoulders,

"I know a few places we could start, but where exactly are we?" Jamie trailed off eyes searching their surroundings to find that it gave off the scent of alcohol and small beeps littered the air.

A hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back