• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Supers (Interest Check)

Lizzy

Lady, running down to the riptide
I don't have a major plot planned out, but before I spent time trying to think of one, I thought I should see if anyone would be interested to start off with.

This rp will be kind of based off of 'The Incredibles". It will take place in modern time, and all the characters will have some sort of power that reflects off their personality.

There will be a few set families, but also spots for supers of good and evil to be on their own.

If enough people are interested I will make a thread for this and add more detail.

If you have any plot ideas, mention those as well. It would help me make the actual thread sooner, since i'm not to most creative-plot thinker ever..

Please comment if you are interested! Thanks in advance~

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a computer right now, so writing is a bit awkward and I wont be able to write a lot of content most of the time, but interested.

I'll make the thread and post the link here so you all can join. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back