• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural

Hecotoro

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I've been watching the Supernatural series. I am currently in season 6, almost halfway xD I love the world building and the drama. It makes me wonder how the lives of many other hunters besides Dean and Sam's lives have developed. Maybe what would've happened if there was no Winchesters taking care of things. So, that's where this idea comes in. A Supernatural Roleplay.

Here is what I've thought up so far. The ocs will be playing as hunters. I've seen in the series that some team up and some like to go solo. For this, I figured we could do a little guild/clan that dedicates to hunting all those scary monsters, demons and maybe even angels that cause havoc throughout the world. We could throw in local legends from different countries, monsters from all over the world and even maybe make some up?

Here are some things I'm still considering, can ocs be monsters? Half vampire? Demon blood like Sam? Semi god? All these things and lots more could choose to fight for the humans, hunting down their own species even. But, some might be too busted or too over the top, like a genie or angel. I guess this would have to be discussed.

The overall plot. I like the story so far in Supernatural, the apocalypses being an endgame sounds very interesting. But we will start with the basic monster hunting, moving across different states and maybe to other countries with the intentions to hunt more and more evil beings. This leading to taking down entire vampire clans, taking on a trickster, surviving a zombie city and stuff like that. With the help of everyone else, we could make awesome plots that lead to the final chapter :3

Some basic rules:​
  • 18+ Roleplayers, because of the nature of the rp, it might include a lot of violence and sexual content (without breaking the site rules ofc), also a lot but a lot of religious references.​
  • Keep the group small probably from 4-6 players.​
  • Help out with bad guys, I don't want to be the evil one always, sometimes I like to be the hero xD​
  • Active in both the rp and ooc, sharing ideas, how your day was, favorite ice cream flavor, whatever you want, just be involved.​
  • Sacrificing your oc or having them die is pretty normal in a world like this, but don't kill other ocs without the owner's permission please!​

This is still basically the raw idea. I do want to develop it more and hopefully create an rp where we can all pitch in plots, boss battles, fun and dramatic moments to remember in the future :3

Hit me up if you're interested and if we get at least four people, I'll make the discord for it and everything. Also feel free to ask any questions, to give suggestions and comments!​

Never seen the series but sounds very interesting (I have researched and watched my fair share of supernatural things)

Alright so far we got a group of four, if you guys are interested I can make us a discord channel

Alright gonna start this thing up, I'll be making the discord server tomorrow so if y'all are still interested let me know please :3

Nice! I was starting to lose hope xD thanks so much for the interest, I'll keep working on this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back