• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Supernatural Boarding House

Katerang

Elder Member
How would you guys feel about a house with a little bit (probably more than a little) of supernatural stuff that goes on in it?

It's a boarding house and I would be the landloard and a few of the supernatural characters you would be able to interact with.

Possibly:

Ghost people who might actually be living in the room you got assigned to... whoops.

a troll that lives in the basement and collects random articles of clothing from the dryer (but he also does and folds all the laundry)

The landlady could be a witch (you have no proof!... except that one time you caught her brewing a potion)

A mermaid in the koi pond (its very boring in there...)

a dragon man who just looks like a really really old chinese man and his best friend the hipster vampire

There are many many possibilities and you can take these characters and make them your own if you would like and I could even come up with something completely different.

You could be a supernatural character or a human that accidentally stumbled into the place.

But pretty much I could take this as spooky or as "slice of life" as you guys seem to want.

I'm just looking to see if anyone would be interested in this.

(I also posted this in realistic interest check before realizing it was also grounded in fantasy.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do gotta say that I love silliness. wether it is spooky or slice of life gotta have comedy breaks.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]His best what fried the hipster vampire? And why did he fry him?

[/QUOTE]
Autocorrect..... this is what I get for doing something on my tablet instead of my wonkey computer.....

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]I like it too, I just suuuuuuuuck at writing it.

[/QUOTE]
I can usually get some semblence of silliness but it's usually only the kind I find funuy

Katerang said:
I can usually get some semblence of silliness but it's usually only the kind I find funuy
Yeah, well most of my characters are dramatic characters. All seriousness, no comedy. But, IRL, I make jokes all the time, and if i do say so myself, they're pretty funny.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]I like it too, I just suuuuuuuuck at writing it.

[/QUOTE]
But I do gotta tell you that the roleplay is flexable enough that you don't have to have silly characters if you don't want to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back