• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Supernatural Apocalyptic Sign Ups and Rp

EternalFlame57

Disclaimer: This thread idea was not my own, it was Sanctuaryforalls. A friend of mine from FeralFront who I am unsure of they converted over to here. The thread died out a while ago and I am wishing to hopefully reboot it.

Plot:
For years humans and supernatural creatures have lived together in peace, ever since the supernaturals showed up on earth mysteriously many years ago. At least until a disease plagued the humans turning them into mindless zombies that will eat any living thing they see, the supernatural beings were and are still unaffected by the disease. Although their not affected by the disease they are still in danger from being eaten from the humans that are affected, that being said the supernaturals have to survive the best they can. A group of supernaturals have taken shelter in a hospital which closed before the disease started, they must work together in order to survive the zombie apocalypse. The group will face hordes of zombies, other survivors and many other threats. (Our thread will start with the various group members discovering the hospital, my character and another will already be living there and will assist the others outside when they arrive)

Rules:
1.No bullying
2.Please be active, post at least once per day
3.There is going to be a posting order, please do not post out of order unless given permission
4.This is semi-advanced, so please post at least a 1-3 paragraphs per post
5.All sexualities are accepted here
6.No overpowered characters, immortal characters are allowed to an extent to where they can be injured heavily
7.Character limit is 1
8.Use OOC for plot ideas and other things
9. Please be kind to others
10.Dont flood the thread
12.Romance is encouraged
13.If you wish to be the other person in the hospital already just let me know in the other section of the form
14.If you read the rules put zombie in the other section of form

Group Rules:
1.Share all supplies found
2.Do not go off by yourself, stay with a buddy
3.All major decisions are made by a vote
4. Do not trust any outsiders blindly, keep your guard up
5.Help when you can

The Hospital Survivors:
1.Jasmine Addison Halloway-Wendigo
2. Akira Shinozaki-Kitsune
3.Liu De Angelo-Fairy

Appearance Here
Name:
Nicknames:
Sexuality:
Species:
Personality:
Fears:
Abilities:
Drawbacks:
Relationship Status:
Crush:
Headcanons(optional):
Theme song:
Other:

My Form

02-Girls-1.jpg

Wendigo Form
12cef76db245e38d76f751e25a0f15f4.png

Name:Jasmine Addison Halloway
Nicknames:Jassy, Addi
Sexuality:lesbian
Species:Wendigo
Personality:Jasmine is very friendly and generous, she enjoys helping others whenever she can. She is caring and sweet when she is in a good mood, she can be a bit sassy as well. She will always speak her mind and she can also be a bit sarcastic, Jasmine gets emotional when she is upset it usually starts out as anger but then turns into sadness. Jasmine is a sweet girl majority of the time, but once you get her mad she becomes a tornado of fury. She will not hesitate to hurt your feelings or to fight you, majority of the time she doesnt mean what she says though.
Fears: Jasmine fears that she will hurt one of her friends when she is in her wendigo form, she is also scared of deep water.
Abilities: As a wendigo she has enhanced strength and senses, she also has enhanced speed. Along with sharp teeth and claws, she becomes taller in her wendigo form going from 5'5 to 6'0. She can shift to and from her wendigo form willingly most of the time.
Drawbacks:As a wendgio Jasmine has to eat human flesh, when she hasnt eaten in a while the wendigo part of her takes over. Jasmine will lose control and will shift into her wendigo form and will not shift back until she has fed, she will lunge at anyone near her and hunt them to eat them. It wont matter if their human or not cause her brain will be focused just on eating something, basically Jasmine goes full on savage while also losing her ability to shift once the hunger sets in.
Relationship Status:Single and looking
Crush:Open
Headcanons(optional):
-loves berries
-likes to draaw
-likes pop and rock music
-loves to cuddle, prefers big spoon
-loves chocolate and sweet treats
-can be protective of friends
-tries her best to find food so she doesnt hurt her friends
-a bit emotional but keeps her composure to be strong
-likes star gazing
-loves coffee
-wants someone who understands her and loves her for her
Theme song:Mosnter by Skillet
Other:Zombie

Last edited:
iHe4KOm.jpg

Name: Akira Shinozaki
Nicknames: Aki
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Kitsune
fO1g18g.jpg

(Not My Art! Credit to whoever made this!)
Personality: Akira can be described as witty and sly like a fox. He prefers to stick to Kitsune behavior so he can be cunning, sly, witty, and mischievous. However, once you get past that, you’ll see that he has a shy spot. Once you get past his Kitsune behavior, you’ll see that Akira is shy and soft and he just wants to protect everyone and make sure everyone is okay. He is pretty easy to get along with but he can be well... sly of course and to an extent, manipulative.
Fears:
- Tight spaces
- Holes
- Cold weather
Abilities:
- Flight
- Fire or Lightning manipulation
- Manifestation in dreams
- Creating illusions
Drawbacks:
- It must be windy for him to fly
- There must be fire nearby or it has to be storming
- Person must be having a nightmare in order for him to manifest in the dream
- Creating an illusion can drain his energy and it requires absolute concentration
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: Open for plotting
Headcanons(optional):
— Oh gosh he’s such a nerd.

— Absolutely hates coffee.

— So, he just prefers to drink some nice hot tea.

— Is very artistic and can draw

— Does not want to manipulate his friends

— Sometimes he can come off as hostile and aggressive if you catch him in a mood

— He is tall, standing at a tall 5’10”

— “hi hungry, I’m akira.”

— prefers classical music over any other music

— loves warm weather

— hates getting dirty

— a sweetheart once you get to know him.
Theme song: Demons by Imagine Dragons
Other: zombie​

Last edited:
I'll make mine soon! I'm just posting to track it

Androgynous-Hairstyles.jpg

Name:
Nicknames:
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species:
Álfr (or elf)
5111908_f520.jpg

Personality:
Fears:
Abilities:
Drawbacks:
Relationship Status:
Crush:
Headcanons(optional):
Theme song:
Other:

Hello, is this still open? I am new at Roleplaying and might be a little quite confuse at things, and may I ask if you accept newbies? I'll try my best to understand things! Thank you!

Appearance Here
EBo9Ut4W4AA1NdE.jpg

Name: Angelo, Liu De or Liu De Angelo

Nicknames: Liu

Sexuality: Bicurious

Species: Fairy

Personality: Liu possessed an energetic and mischievous personality, caring little for rules and decorum. He enjoyed teasing others and flirting with girls and boys. Beneath his carefree attitude, however, Liu cared deeply for those he loved. He possessed a self-sacrificing spirit that ranged from mild risks like sneaking alcohols even as a minor for his friends to being willing to die for his friends and family. He has a strong sense of justice and is often an annoyance to other people.

Fears: Dogs, Being ignored, iron, silver

Abilities:

Can turn into the size of a fairy which is 3 inch (7.5 cm)

Fly

Self-regeneration but with the limit of slow healing

Hand-to-hand combat

Drawbacks:

Turning into his fairy form requires concentration

Regeneration is slow

Stamina is average

Relationship Status: Single

Crush:

Headcanons(optional):

— Definitely curious about anything

— That one very annoying overdramatic friend in groups

— "I've been nervous before."

— Calls everyone nicknames (Differs per person)

— Short baby of 5'4

Disgust

— Cringe away when uncomfortable.

— "Hahahaha...."

— What is this silence.

Theme song:

Other: Face claim: Xiao Zhan

Fairy Form

Art not mine
@RIIAHIME.DEVIANART

png-transparent-fairy-anime-fan-art-male-fairy-leaf-elf-boy.png
[/I]