• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Super Duper

Katerang

Elder Member
You have answered an internet ad to be on a superhero team. You have barely any control over your power but you think that because you have powers at all you can become some kind of hero.

You go to this sketchy meeting in someone's garage where you meet the two friends who posted the ad. One is a total bro with hardly any powers at all and the other is a hot chick with awesome powers.... that are only awesome when she is confident.

They want you to be on their startup team... of course you'll have to make your own costume....

The team decides to start out small. But with everyone on the team having barely any control over their powers.... I have a feeling you'll end up in a lot of kooky situations.

Are you interested?

---

So I'm wondering if people are willing to subject themselves to be screw up heroes or maybe even a screw up villain. If you don't want to be a screw up... too bad!...

KIDDING!  Actually I'm willing to let you play someone a competent hero as long as they play a screw up character too. But you gotta promise to be funny!

The roleplay can get serious later on if the people involved want it to with character development and mastering of powers and such. But I'll keep it lighthearted to start out with.

So still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back