• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Strange friends

"You hush!" she snapped, kicking him in the shin, and looking around outside once more. "Magical beast, eh? Like what?"

"I think a chlorofiend." Said Alex as he rubbed his shin. "And has anyone ever taught you manners? Seriously we are at a life threatening situation and you kick people. Maybe those slaves are better off with their new masters?" He got up and opened the door and before getting all the way out he locked it behind him. He didn't need this as an excuse to run off.

With a pout at the door, she slumped down, taking the whole carriage as she began to fiddle with her bindings.

"Damn...These are tight." she gritted, trying her best to break them open as she still looked out the window.

Seemingly, it seemed that it wouldn't work, which caused her to kick in front of her in anger, which in turn - caused the carriage to move just an inch forward, before going back to it's usual position. This, made her have a very sinister, sneaky smile.

"You want manners...I'll give you manners."

With a large inhale, she suddenly shifted all of her weight to the right, feeling the carriage slightly tip before repeating the process to the left. If anything, she was trying to get the beasts attention as fast as possible, even if it meant tipping the whole damn carriage off of it's wheels.

"COME ON BEASTIE!" she yelled loudly, "COME AND GET IT!"

"Are you mad!" Yelled Alex as he came running over. He placed both palms on the ground and then around the carriage ice began to form. "DOn't get past the ice. Stay put. If you try something else I will free you in place and you'll have to wait a decade to know what summer feels like again." The truth of the matter was that Alex was a bad fighter. He could take a beating, he had endurance but his fighting skills were the lowest one could have in order to make it into the force.

She ignored him completely as her excitement got the better of her - a large figure seemingly to come out of the forest.

"OI! Over heeeeeeere!"

She felt the rumbling, which only make her attempts futile as she continued to try and move the carriage, much to her folly. Yet, it didn't matter - for one things for sure...

It was coming towards them.

The giant shrub human beast. There was honestly no better way to describe it could be seen clearly now. Alex at a lost of what to do ran back to the carriage, cut the horses free, and had the driver get them to safety before going to the cab of the carriage and with much difficulty got the woman out. "We are going to run now. Just follow me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back