• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Zodia195

Background

In the world of Incienda, there are 7 stones, 1 belonging to each kingdom. Each kingdom has their own beliefs based upon their stone. Ages ago when the stones were created, a piece of them was broken off by the founders of the 7 kingdoms and these fragments were left to the founders’ descendants who became the royal family of each kingdom. The stones themselves were hidden in secret areas by the founders at the time.

Plot

Every year the 7 kingdoms hold a festival. It changes to a different kingdom every year. All are invited to the 7-day festival that ends with a masquerade ball on the last day. This year it’s in the kingdom of the Red Stone, Jasper, called Mulada. During the festival the Fragments are put on display but are heavily guarded. On the night of the ball, the fragments react to each other and cause an earthquake. The royal families ask the legendary mage of their world, Andun, what just happened, and he reads a prophecy that the fragments must be reunited with the stones again for the world’s energy is unstable and in order for there to be harmony the stones must be whole again. And the only ones who can find the stones will be chosen by the fragments. The fragments end up choosing 7 young ladies. The prophecy tells them that they can only bring one companion for protection and a prince from each kingdom volunteers to go on the quest. Each fragment gives each girl a certain ability. Will they find the stones in time?

The Stones

flamejasper2.jpg

-Red Stone- Jasper
-Ability- Extra strength
-Kingdom- Mulada, desert kingdom
-Ideals- Physical prowess/strength and protection
-Prince- taken by Zodia195
-Chosen Girl- taken by Paradiso

carnelian-crystal-300x229.jpg

-Orange Stone- Carnelian
-Ability- Make plants and flora grow
-Kingdom- Histadel, jungle kingdom
-Ideals- Creativity and fertility
-Prince- taken by Tainted Nazgul
-Chosen Girl- taken by Zodia195

9qp9z0watsa91.jpg

-Yellow Stone- Citrine
-Ability- Flight
-Kingdom- Puran, plains kingdom
-Ideals- Will Power and aspirations
-Prince- taken by GreyGremory
-Chosen Girl- taken by aurivee

OIP.WVfOiY_rx7mUUGQzdCbvdgAAAA

-Green Stone- Jade
-Ability- Empathy (You can feel what others are feeling)
-Kingdom- Anahaly, kingdom made up of different islands
-Ideals- Love and connections
-Chosen Girl- taken by supermartinbros

Aquamarine_Gemstone-300x212.png

-Blue Stone- Aquamarine
-Ability- Talking and understanding Animals
-Kingdom- Vinsumi, rivers and valleys kingdom
-Ideals- Communication and Understanding
-Prince- taken by LieutyXII
-Chosen Girl- taken by SavannahSmiles

polished-sapphire.png

-Indigo Stone- Sapphire
-Ability- Seeing long distances
-Kingdom- Ajna, Mountainous kingdom
-Ideals- Instinct and truth
-Chosen Girl- taken by Charcoal_Lilly50

-Violet Stone- Amethyst
-Ability- Understands ancient language
-Kingdom- Sasuren, floating isles kingdom
-Ideals- Wisdom and Spirituality
-Prince- taken by Dextra
-Chosen Girl- Taken by Zodia195

Extra Info-
1. Check out the Lore Section where I'll talk about each of the kingdoms more. This is to help you create your char profile as each kingdom is very different. Need help don't be afraid to ask for help.
2. Story has several plot twists. I'll be foreshadowing things, but if I have to, I'll notify players whose chars are involved in the twists if need be.
3. This rpg takes place in a mostly fantasy-like setting, with steampunk elements in it. It does depend on the kingdom for a few use more technology than others. Check out the lore for that info. Running water is used, but it's mostly through magical means. Magic is also used in this world and there are mystical creatures too.
4. The are 2 extra chars in this RPG who are supporting cast. I'll be playing those 2 since they help keep the plot moving.
5. There will be a Discord group for this RPG.

Rules
Note- The Rules are subject to change if need be.

1. Please follow the rules of the site.
2. Please reserve your character first before creating a profile. Reservations will be made in the OOC thread. Character Sheet Templates will be found in the Character Profiles thread. While there is no exact time limit to complete your char profile, I will check up on you to see how you're progressing within 5 days. I do need committed players, but I also understand real life comes first. In the possibility of players leaving, I'll either pick up their role myself, ask another player to pick it up, or look for a new player.
3. Feel free to use any kind of picture you want for your Char Profile, from anime to real life. But please keep it clean, nothing graphic.
4. Please respect me and your fellow players. OOC fighting will not be tolerated.
5. No godmodding. I reserve the right to auto characters if need be.
6. No word limit, but no one liners and try to use proper grammar. Having gotten writer's block, I know it can be hard to write long posts and I know I make grammatical mistakes myself.
7. Try to post in a timely fashion. If you have real life issues coming up, let me know privately or on the main OOC forum or in Discord. Inactivity for long lengths of time will result in me kicking you out, but I will give you 2 warnings.
8. As of right now, I am only allowing 1 reservation per char, however, if need be, I'll allow players to reserve more than 1 if we're lacking in players. Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis. Once all char slots are taken, I will allow extra chars to join.
9. Romance isn't mandatory, but highly encouraged. This RPG is rate PG-13 though so while all chars are adults, if things get well . . . too touchy feely, please have the scene fade to black. This goes without saying, but please no extreme violence or language.
10. Most importantly, have fun. If you have read the rules, tell me what your favorite color(s) is in the OOC thread when you make your reservation. My favorite color is white.

Last edited:
Characters: Noirin, Belinha, Lana

The night sky twinkled as a cloaked figure ran over the rooftops of the vibrant city of Isladam, the capital of the desert kingdom Mulada. The person took one last leap between two buildings before suddenly stopping. She gazed down at the royal palace of the city with its high walls, towering minarets, and symmetrical domes. The palace was its own mini-city because it had several buildings within the walls and numerous gardens spread throughout the grounds. As the figure gazed down, she let out a small breath.

"It's almost time," she whispered.

G4_555.jpg

The annual Incienda Festival is underway. This year it’s in Mulada, the desert kingdom. The weather had been perfect, at least by Muladi standards. It had been warm and those who were not use to warm weather (like those from Sasuren and Ajna and other cold places) might not enjoy it that much. However, it had been windy and luckily there haven’t been any sandstorms. All the royal families were there, and they had all 7 fragments on display on brass pedestals with glass containers on top of it. There are guards surrounding it, each from the different kingdoms. There’s a magic barrier around the stones that was put up by the mage Andun and only he can bring it down. There were venders, games, and other booths all around main area of the capital city of Mulada. The architecture was designed to keep cool air in when it’s warm and keep it warm at night. At night it does get cool because of the dry air. The festival was divided into 7 sections, each section reserved for each kingdom. One of Mulada’s featured contest is the Sand sculpting contest on who can build the best sand sculpture. There were performers under a tent that’s in the center of the festival and performers from all 7 kingdoms perform there.

It was the last night of the festival. Vendors are still open, but most people are now at the Masquerade. It's located within the grand palace, in the largest ballroom. Everyone is invited whether that person be royal or peasant. The fragments have been moved there and are still on display. There is fine dining in a room next to the ball room. While people were allowed to come into the room, only the royal family and their guests could eat at the tables. And the tables were close the floor. The Muladi folk, much like the Vinsumi folk, ate on the ground with low tables. Instead of chairs, there were cushions for people to sit on. There was a buffet in the ball room for people to eat from. The dancing took place in another room. Everyone was decked out in an array of colors, each wearing a mask. At midnight, masks would be uncovered and the Festival would officially be closed by the ruler of Mulada.

Noirin wished she could be anywhere else but here. She really didn't like large parties, but her mother, Lady Ingrid Fitzpatrick, made her come. She rarely did so, so Noirin listened. Her mother seemed to be a bit on edge this evening. Being a tarot card reader, her mother was well known throughout their kingdom of Sasureen. However, looking at her mother, one would think she was from some other kingdom for she was very pale. Actually, her mother was originally from Ajna, but the simple lifestyle didn't suit her, so she moved to Sasuren. Noirin too after her mother in the looks department. Only difference was she was shorter at only 5'4" and had violet eyes, while her mother was 5'8" with clear blue eyes. Both of them wore clothes of Noirin nobility. Lady Ingrid's gown was a royal blue, while her gown was lavender. Half of her hair was braided up and the rest hanged long with soft ringlets. She felt ridiculous. Sure she was a noble, but she never felt like one. Give her a library over a ballroom any day. She was just glad she got to visit Isladam's national library. While not as grand or large as Sasuren's it was still a marvel.

"Honey, why don't you go mingle with people?" Lady Ingrid suggested.

"No thanks mother. I am actually a bit hungry though." Noirin said as she fingered her mask.

"Then go get something to eat."

Sighing, the young lady did was she was told and went to the buffet. She was worried that it be strictly Muladi food, which tended to get spicy, but to her surprise, there was food from other kingdoms. She mostly got Sasuren food, but also dabbled in some of Histadel's food and Anahaly's food along with some of Ajna's cool, crisp mountain water. After getting her food, she made her way to the dining area for the party goers. Sitting down on a cushion, she started eating and watched everyone else dance.

"I wish more guys would dance with me!" moaned Belinha as she watched people dance.

She had already dance several times, but 2 out of the 3 men had been her two older brothers, Marco and Pedro. The other had been a man who had already danced with her older sister, Maria, and offer to dance with her when her brothers were preoccupied with Maria, who distracted them, hoping to give her sister a break. At least only Marco and Pedro were here and not her father and other brothers. Her parents were at their inn, wanting a private night to themselves without any children. The rest of her siblings were back in Histadel getting ready for another sister's upcoming wedding. She wanted to do about wedding with a cousin of the same age. The two of them were getting married to brothers from a nearby village. Out of her family only she, her brothers, and Maria were the only singles. But even the twins and Maria had already caught the eye of other Histadelians visiting and the 3 of them were hoping to find them at the ball tonight. Belinha's luck really needed to change. She knew she looked decent in her dress. Her parents had saved up for her and Maria to get something special, even though they couldn't afford anything extravagant. There were just 2 major issues, and they were standing right next to her.

"You know more guys might have asked me to dance by now if you two didn't play chaperone. I am 19! I am capable of taking care of myself." she said harshly.

Her brothers had the same tan skin as her, only their hair was a reddish brown and tended to curl a bit.

"We trust you Linha," Marco said.

"It's these men we don't trust," added Petro.

The two were always finishing their sentences. Finally, it seemed the universe took pity on her for at that moment, two Histadelian women came forth and started conversing with her brothers. Seizing the opportunity, Belinha made a dash for it to get away from her brothers. Thank goodness the ballroom was massive. She sighed in relief as she found a resting area. While there was a low chance of someone asking her to dance here, at least she was out of sight of her brothers. Sitting down on a cushion, maybe she would rest her feet for a bit before getting back into the foray.

EVm6HmQUYAEy_2C.png

Interactions: Belinha
Mentions: Zodia195 Zodia195
Ihsan al-Din Sayyed

The eldest prince of Mulada was hard to miss that masquerade eve; draped in elaborate swathes of embroidered silk, gilded threads illuminating its worth; his inner tunic unbuttoned down to the collar, eyes ringed with luxurious black kohl until the gold of the Amir’s mask made him appear hollow behind it⁠—a handsome casting of a severe face, more synonymous with death than festivities. Rings adorned his unworked hands, carrying a scent of clean bergamot; as if recently returned from the orangery, where fruit ripened beneath the same sun that foreigners feared for its heat. Though as evening encroached, and dawns dying rays coloured the sky amber and pink, an unheard relief could be sensed among those of colder nations.

Much of the day had been spent in preparation and diplomacy for its indulgent evening, chased hither and thither for last minute clothing alterations. The youngest of the Sayyed heiresses caused great calamity amidst their infightings over the night and it’s entertainments⁠—crying that the slightest imperfections ought to ruin an evening of intrigue. All knew the workings of a mind thrilled by the idea of parties, and Ihsan was by no means above it. One appreciated the fine clothes, how the jewellery weighed your garments down, fighting to move as if a swan unburdened. Good things in life were meant to be tasted, the illicit fruits of wealth where many preached humble means.

He was a soldier, yes. A swordsman. A patron of places not fit for close recollection; yet a Sultan’s heir is reminded he will inherit a place above men and under God. To sit at the head of an empty table and remark on its loneliness, or be reminded of its importance. In recent days, Sultan Badr al-Din had Ihsan under the care of his personal watchdogs, lest he slipped away to his antics between the Market and Old Town, deep within the city maze of overcrowded streets, built on and built on again before the walls were crooked with a thousand years of life. Here, in Isladam, the capital of Ihsan’s personal brand of hedonism, the steps were carved by a thoroughfare of people well beyond his time and place.

Lovers and architects, one and the same⁠—so spoke the Sultan in his fits of poetic inspiration (or as Ihsan preferred to snark, malpractice), for the palace by myths made by lovelorn servants, had been built to house the wife of a Sultan three times over until it reached mathematical perfection. Such love had not been his to possess. Fearing the day would come to settle, perhaps he enjoyed the lack of it far too much.

Nevertheless, where partygoers hugged the shadows around the very edges of the room, hiding in alcoves or concealing their gossip behind well-placed fans, a woman of the former⁠—no older than twenty he ought to believe, sat alone. As a host, perhaps it felt his duty, or perhaps he was bored with his greetings⁠—certainly by appearance alone she was no native. Call it curiosity, and a cat yet to be killed, Ihsan bowed toward the stranger, “I certainly hope the celebrations aren’t too tiring,” His eyes creased behind the mask with evident, slightly muffled laughter, “I know I stopped thinking of counts and their contessas hours ago, but pray tell, can I reunite you with your friends? Or might I take the next spot on your dance card?"

He straightened with the pride of a man who could've used getting knocked down a peg, albeit, one was sure he'd find a way to do it himself given enough time, "Yet I apologise! I've gotten ahead of myself, I hadn't even asked whether you were feeling well enough? These places can be worse than the fever."

» Asta Ariti
『 TAGGED 』 N/A

Mood : Bored
Mentions : N/A

The ballroom was wonderful, nothing like the brunette had ever seen, bright lights a huge space (especially) beautiful and fancy people everywhere, many were dancing but all she cared was about the food but Asta did remember Eos strictly telling her to stay away from men but enjoy herself she placed a foreign sweet in her mouth sliding the mask slightly above before sliding it back down. She muffled a soft squeal as she felt the melting flavor of one of the desserts, putting one of her hands on her cheeks smiling behind her mask which only showed bits of her eyes.

She looked all around her, the masquerade party was fancy and everyone’s masks… seemed… Fancy. Nothing like Asta’s strange poorly made one. But she enjoyed it, Eos specifically made it for her. Despite it looking… Strange, but Asta didn’t mind, in fact she liked it. Asta had a simple dress, a complete white one, it was supposed to be aimed for slight elegance and more of a casual touch. But this was one of the most prized things she had gotten in a while. Made by Aunt Iantha, cousin Acca and many other people she took care of her. Asta smiled at the memory.

But homesickness struck the girl, it hadn't been that long since she had parted from her home, Anahaly and the Island. Yet it already felt forever, she missed the chiding of her elder brother, the warm smiles of the people. But Asta chewed on her next meal once again with the sequence of sliding her mask and putting it back to where it was. She was fine. She knew she was going home right after this anyway. She looked around, never had she danced yet all these people looked like pros. Asta looked away, eating was fine. It wasn't like it was required dancing. All she wanted was to enjoy this desert. Her bright green eyes slid to a few people. But after a few seconds she would move on to another person.

Trying to grab more food from her plate she realized there was no longer any. She pouted before walking awkwardly with the long dress she was in to the line which was waiting, she stood there, patiently. Waiting in line. It wasn't a surprise that there was a line for the buffet and such. Considering the food was top notch.

Looking around people were talking, in such fancy words. Was it a need to talk as if so... fake? Asta snapped into realization that maybe that wasn't true. But somehow they all seemed to be enjoying themselves but did they? Maybe all nobles talked like that... She didn't know. Asta only came from a small island which could easily be passed and had nothing. She was a mere commoner. But her opinions still mattered. Soon the line began moving once again, she picked up new things before a mountain of food began toppling over her plate. Asta once again looked at the distance. Why did she even come here when her beloved twin was suffering. Guilt squirmed inside the girl's heart. Eos deserved to be here more than her.

He was ill. Very ill, yet here she was just eating like a pig. She began walking around the ballroom and soon enough her full plate was once again empty but she no longer felt hungry as much as she did. Only admiring the beautiful dances the people did. She walked around aimlessly feeling slightly bored and beginning to walk around like a duck with no care in the world.
code by @Nano

Jian Ishikawa

1662081395024.png

The masquerade had already begun upon Jian's arrival at the grand palace. Soft and live music, meant for dancing, rang out through the ballroom hall. Every now and then, the people would switch and the music would change, incorporating each kingdom's own culture into the melody. The young prince had to admit, that despite not internally enjoying such festivals, the music was always something that seemed to stick with him. From his youngest years to now, he could name quite a bit of songs popular in other kingdoms. It didn't help with military duty obviously, but the man took solace in the fact that he could learn something that wasn't strictly tied to military affairs. The tune playing now...a Histaldelian piece. He'd be sure to remember it...

Dressed from head to toe in royal garbs, Jian felt a tad stuffy from the dying heat of the desert. Thankfully the land was cooling to a more comfortable temperature, something more akin to the land of rivers and valleys. His bakama was colored a deep navy blue, save for the gold embroiderings that seemed to lick the bottom hems. They were stylized to look like a common plant grown near many of the rivers found in Vinsumi. His upper half was a nice midnight black, reaching all the way down to his sleeves which sparked gold as well. His undershirt, a nice turquoise color, matched well with the white collar he wore underneath it all, simplifying his outfit if he ever needed to remove pieces for comfort. Of course, as a prince of Vinsumi, he'd never show weakness and do such a thing. Conforming to the custom of a masquerade, Jian wore an appropriate mask, yet nothing that would take away from his already regal appearance.

At his side was his little sister, Meiying. While he stood about 5 foot 10, Meiying only stood around 5 foot 6. She was dressed very similarly to him, with cool blue colors dancing across her kimono that seemed to make a good impression on the men of the party. Her mask, while staying true to the simple theme, was adorned with feathers. She looked up at him excitedly, eyes dancing from his and back to the ballroom. Ah yes, this would be her first 'official' masquerade ball without having to be glued to their parent's hips. Surely she'd lose that excitement when it meant how much she was supposed to socialize...though knowing her, maybe not.

Speaking of his parents, Jian's mother and father had separated from the two to go find their own corner to mingle in. Jian was well versed in this concept of 'throwing your children to the wolves' as he liked to call it, but it would be the first time he had a stowaway with him. Han, his brother and the first prince of Vinsumi was issued to stay back in the kingdom. A bit of a test by his father to see how well he could run the place without supervision. Jian internally scoffed at that. He was practically setting Han up for success with such a simple task. Of course he'd be able to run it in their absence. His brother was a natural leader after all, if not a bit distant from the common folk (like himself). A little over a month was child's play for Han.

"Brother, you seem to be lost in your thoughts. Would you mind if I went off on my own for a bit? I'd love to get a dance in!" His sister cheerfully clasped her hands together and nodded over to the floor where many guests were dancing to the sound of beautiful music.

Sighing, he reached up and fiddled with his mask, annoyed at the amount of site it seemed to hide away. He was used to helmets, not impractical dress-up coverings. "If you must Meiying. Just remember, you represent Vinsumi tonight. Hold your tongue and show respect, for I know you seem to lack it back home..." He rolled his emerald, stone-like eyes behind the mask. Meiying simply waved him off and took off to the main floor, her retainer nervously following behind her to try and keep the young girl out of trouble.

Finally free from the girl, Jian could finally scope out a nice place to relax. Perhaps he'd grab a plate of food and wade out the night on some remote balcony or patio. Moving forward with the grace of an established royal, he skipped past the commoner line of the buffet and gathered a small plate for himself. He took food mainly from other kingdoms, as to show respect for their dishes and culture. He found it would be uncouth and disrespectful to simply stuff his face with food he already knew of. Basically spitting in the face of other kingdom delicacies. Even if he didn't much care for the spice of Mulada or the leafy greens of Histadel...

Finally, with a full plate of food, he moved to the most remote corner of the dining area and sat down on his seat. Thankfully, the seating was very common to back home and Jian found himself relaxing more here than before. The buffet had also, thankfully, come with a multitude of utensils. He had grabbed chopsticks for the larger foodstuff, and a fork to help catch any of the smaller things. The brunette simply ate in silence, enjoying the music of the ballroom and the amount of social recluse that was afforded.

Last edited:
Stella Ainsley
The Masquerade
Interacting with: Noirin Zodia195 Zodia195

You should be socializing. Why aren't you socializing? Stella reprimanded herself internally. The ball was one of the best opportunities to socialize and meet new people, and yet she had hardly spoken to anyone that night.

She was standing towards one of the walls, going relatively unnoticed. Much of her night had been spent fidgeting with her dress and adjusting her mask on her face. She wasn't normally this anxious about her appearance - in fact, she wasn't normally this anxious at all. Her usual confidence and cheerful demeanor had been pushed aside by a lingering feeling - like she didn't belong here, like she didn't deserve to be here.

The girl was unsure of why she was feeling this way, but it didn't matter. It was better to ignore feelings like that. Thus, her feelings of anxiety were entirely invisible to onlookers - masked by a serene smile.

Tired of standing in one place, she began to move through the ballroom, soon entering the dining room. It was truly an impressive affair - traditional foods from all seven nations could be found, carefully prepared and immaculately presented. She recognized a few dishes from her home - former home, she corrected herself - of Puran, and she felt a pang of wistful longing. Stella hadn't seen food like that since she'd left.

Though she sampled food from all of the kingdoms, she found herself sticking mostly to Puran cuisine. It invoked a sense of home, and it helped to ease her mind - if only slightly.

As she re-entered the ballroom, her gaze drifted around the room before landing on a noble girl around her age, seated on a cushion and looking like she'd rather be anywhere else. Normally, she'd think nothing of a sight like this, but as she observed the girl, something tugged at her heart. Stella couldn't quite put her finger on what the feeling was - it felt almost like familiarity, despite the fact that she'd never seen this girl in her life.

Stella approached the girl, some of her typical enthusiasm beginning to return. Something just felt right about this.

"Hey! Uh - may I?" Stella gestured to the cushion next to the girl as she spoke. "I noticed you were sitting alone, and - well, I'm a little bit lonely myself, so - uh..." Her voice trailed off.

EMIRA
52328824188_d480abef8b_b.jpg

Location Masquerade - ballroom, standing like a fool
CompanyNo-one currently
Tags N/A (Open!)
It was trivial to assume that Emira wanted to be there. Stubborn as a goat, as her father and brothers-- and well, the whole tribe-- would say, Emira wasn't one to back away from a supposed challenge. There were reservations at hand, deep and unsettling insecurities that blossomed from the increased presence of people at the capital, but it was a jaw biting, damned assumption to think that Emira wouldn't steal a pile of laundry and dawn it to attend the Masquerade ball. She'd blame her brothers for the thievery, as they were the ones who had goaded her in the first place.

The troupe's journey from the sandy wilds outside of Isladam were purely trade related, and Emira had been keen to abide by that simple instruction. The notion alone, leading her family into the city, was enough to get her already chewing at the sides of her nails. Emira could, of course, do what was asked... But it was not without ample fear, a causal back and forth, that would make her either second guess everything or jump headfirst into the uncomfortable. The boys would call it quiet pondering, figuring Emira some scary monster ready to blow, when the girl was purely bundled into the tiniest, tightest ball of stress imaginable.

Every sneer, every roll of her eye, was a clever mask in itself. Wit, drier than the sands, to beat back the accusatory glances of her brothers. Do you feel capable, Sister? We can take over, we'll help, just ask!

She hated to be doubted more than she hated to be cast aside.

It had been after the long week of trekking from their camp outside the walls to their market stall during the festivities, when her eldest brother had been the one to suggest they attend the ball. The boys could present well enough, albeit with enough spit and water to clean them up, donning whatever they could scrap together to make little, feeble, masks. Emira, however, had expressed her initial disdain and rejection of the offer. She didn't think they'd go through with it. It would be a long trip back to find the tribe once more, and Emira had assumed they would be keen to return back.

Clearly entranced by the city's splendors, as well as the wondrous delights from the other kingdoms, it was no wonder that they hadn't changed their mind. By the time night came, drenching a low dark onto the city streets, the boys were completely transformed. It had harked a laugh from Emira, but they'd already begun their begging to get her to go. It took about ten minutes, with some heated back and forths-- not without some threats here and there, or some ponderings of what Papa would say-- before Emira had been riled up enough to do something about their whining.

It had been her youngest brother and his cousin who had found the heap of laundry, hung to dry and clearly forgotten, and it had been Emira to snatch one of the dresses and veils from there. It was the finest thing she'd ever touched with her fingers, already afraid that the fabric would begin to unwind in her rough finger. It was gold, dyed at the ends of the fabric an orange, that looked like the sunset. Silver jewelry had already been sewn into the dress, though it seemed to tangle when Emira touched it-- as if knowing she was unworthy to wear it.

Her brothers had oo'ed and aah'd, being sure to drag the whole thing out, but Emira had shut them up with a huff and heading into the ball without another word or a look back.

Immediately she regretted it, whatever anger sapping out of her as soon as she recognized the cluster of bodies scattered around the room, a low thrum of voices riding rhythm with the music weaving through the air.

Standing there, staring, like with eyes like saucers, Emira was truly and deeply unsettled. Her joints locked, her skin chilled and she could only stare in raised alarm for some sight of her siblings and cousins. Nowhere in sight, Emira still stood there, struggling to find composure while her senses began to breathe like fire in her mind.

Hallbjorn
unknown.png

Location Masquerade - entering the ballroom
CompanyNo-one currently
Tags N/A (Open!)
A hunter without a quarry is devoid of purpose. Release magicians armed with soothing words, and you soon have an army of backstabbers at your hand. Send in an Anja huntsman, and soon riots will break out. It isn't any fault of the Anja, it's just they value truth so much that they don't let emotions hinder it. They expect others to do the same, and that is their downfall. But back to the hunter. Nostrils quivered, catching the scents of bodies emitting pheromones of fear, excitement, and intrigue. Then as he entered the ballroom, the smell of many delicacies assaulted him, tearing him from the scents of people. What also tore him away was a gentle grinding in his side, or should I say, what seemed to be a gentle grinding to his side. His older brother, smaller in stature than him, and inheriting darker skin from his Mulada mother, was digging his elbow into Hallbjorn's side.

"Don't leave me," his brother whimpered. "There's too many..." His words stopped as a goddess wearing an orange silk dress with gold-tinted extremities. Her expressionate brown eyes were large and doe-like. Her coffee skin dazzling in the cheery atmosphere. Despite being the best ambassador Anja had, mostly because he inherited tack from his mother, Hallbjorn's brother was deathly nervous around women, especially goddesses.

"Brother," Hallbjorn said. "You look like a cowering pup. Is that how the royal prince, second in line of the kingdom is supposed to look in front of all the other nations?"

His brother blushed with anger, and mortification as well. He picked at his pale blue jerkin before setting off with a stern look on his face. Hallbjorn sighed. As much as he loved his brother, he was a baby. Turning back to the caramel-skinned goddess, he sized up her companions. They seemed sturdy men, and he probably wouldn't mind them in a hunting party. Dismissing the thought, it was a ball, not a hunt, he looked down and smoothed his clothing. His dark green jerkin contrasted with his baby blue shirt, and his black pants gave him a military air, or so he believed. He had never been to a foreign ball before, having spurned the invitations before to go hunting. Eyeing the crowd of bodies dancing, he grimaced. His large frame, the biggest of all of them, would be tough to coordinate. Standing at 6'5, he towered over many of the guests, even most of the Anjans. His muscular bulk, weighing in at 325 pounds also gave him an imposing air. He has been called a giant many times before, mostly by young children, but it still didn't take away the bite. Rubbing his mask, he suddenly noticed how out of place it was. All the other masks were gaudy, except one he noted, being worn by a girl about to devour a mountain of food. His was much more menacing, and he regretted his decision. Even his brother had better foresight in this and just chose a simple mask with sapphires rimming the eyes. Sighing he walked towards the buffet.

» Mary Feldstein
『 TAGGED 』 N/A
Mood: Bored and Annoyed
Mentions: N/A

Trying to get Mary to go to the festival in Mulada with her family was a difficult task. Her parents had to manipulate their antisocial daughter by threatening to take away the clay machine she has in her room. This, of course, made her angry. First was her being forced to talk to her siblings: Sarah and Robert, then forced to deal with her parents and the strangers, and now she has to deal with this mess.
Mary had to tell them about her refusal to go to the festival, but her parents didn’t care about her desires. They were going to shove Anya’s ideals down their pathetic daughter’s throat, because Vinsumi’s founder is right while she is wrong.
…Yeah. This enraged Mary when they said that to her face. Her parents became nothing but mindless tools by the same ideals Anya believed in. That mindset of theirs terrified her, and it only made her more justified in doing the opposite of Anya’s ideals. That crazy failed attempt of hers was to show the people of Vinsumi how fake they were toward themselves and towards the people around them. Mary was thinking about Vinsumi’s future from her unique point of view, since she secretly cared about everybody. She didn’t want the Vinsumi nobles to create an evil plan by controlling all forms of communication from the other kingdoms just to get their hands in more power. In fact, the nobles already control Vinsumi’s ability to communicate by manipulating the supply of paper. None of those filthy nobles even think about teaching their own people how to write or read. They knew how much power they would lose if something like that were to happen, and Mary hates the nobles for what they are doing.

The trip to Mulada was stressful, as they had to travel down the rivers to get to their kingdom by using a ship. Even then, once Mary and her family arrived in Mulada. She kept complaining about the heat. It surprised everybody in her family to hear Mary say something aloud. They are usually quiet, and here she was complaining about the heat. Robert had to tell Mary to shut up when the Muladi folk looked in their direction. This complaining of hers continued until they made it to an inn.
And oh boy. Mary didn’t get out of their room while staying at the inn, due to not wanting to deal with the heat.
This only left her parents to drag the stubborn brat to the masquerade ball once they got Mary to wear the cute outfit and mask.

At the ball:
The grumpy Vinsumian known as Mary was not enjoying her time at the ball. It annoyed her when her parents dragged them to the masquerade ball against her will. Only her family wanted to be here. But at least, the food and drink from the buffet was delicious. While she was sitting on a cushion to enjoy the food and drink she got from the buffet. Some guys attempted to ask her for a dance. She declined them, since it wasn’t worth getting to know someone like her. Mary was also a terrible dancer. These guys were sad when she declined them, but they would always leave by saying how beautiful she is. They wanted to scoff at their behavior towards her. However, Mary knew better than to be rude while they were in public. It was a masquerade ball after all, and she knew they were just trying to have some fun with a pretty Vinsumian girl like her.
As for what Mary was wearing for the masquerade ball. She was wearing a beautiful kimono and a mask, because her parents were able to afford it for her. They didn’t ask them to get her something like that, but it was worth it to them when her parents saw the results.
The food Mary was eating at the low table was from Mulada, and oh boy. It surprised her upon taking her first bite out of it. They didn’t know the Muladi fork could make a favorable dish like this, but she loved how spicy it was. She wished for Vinsumi to have something like this, since it was delicious. Although, Mary was asking to do the impossible, because Vinsumi likes their seafood and their rice. Especially their rice, since her people love to eat that.
The drink was also a treat, because it was a delicious strawberry lemonade from Histadel. They wanted a drink like this to come to Vinsumi, but Mary knew something like this would be expensive. After all, trying to deal with fruits while dealing with a flooding problem isn’t a simple task.
Sighing at how she can’t enjoy something like this within Vinsumi. Mary continued to enjoy the rest of her food and drink in peace.
code by @Nano

Last edited:
Kaidalar Galanis
Character close up.jpg

Location Masquerade - ballroom, feeling lonely
CompanyGreeting Jian
Tags LieutyXII LieutyXII
The overwhelming murmers of a filled ballroom echo'd within the ears of an Anahalian blond. He stood near the entrance of the grandiose venue having only just arrived. The overwhelming feeling of seeing so many people was trumped only by the young man's overbearingly social nature. Excitement would be the most apropriate term if not for the equal amount of nervousness that crept over him like a looming shadow. Clad in a simple white toga, the clothing of his Anahalian roots, and a white and blue masquerade mask, he hoped he was dressed appropriately. Inexperienced in formal events, it was easy to feel out of place, like a piece of a puzzle that doesn't fit. Appearances were important for this evening of carefree dance and wine, for the diserning eyes of other kingdoms would silently deem the worth of what they saw. Glancing around the ballroom, the young Anahalian took note of the various cultures in attendance. Clothing, food and even seating at tables were all vastly different. He was someone with a deep appreciation of cultural differences, someone who found intrigue in the lives of others. Despite all the stress that plagued his mind, he found comfort in seeing this conjoining of kingdoms.

"Hello..? Kaidalar!" A familiar voice spoke uncomfortably close to the ear of the toga-wearing Anahalian. "The night is young and dance is afoot, pray tell what is keeping you entrance-bound?" The voice was none other than his younger brother, Eli, second prince of the Anahalian royal family. Though he cared not to flaunt it, Kaidalar was the first prince and heir to the throne of Anahaly. Eli was dressed far more royally than Kaidalar, a red tunic caped with gold, a rather luxurious ensemble that all Anahalian royals wore. "Come brother, this is your first event in nearly a decade you've attended as prince of Anahaly! Enjoy yourself!"

"Eli! Would you-" Kaidalar recoiled, flustered by his brother's lack of spatial awareness. With a sigh, Kaidalar began to explain himself to his brother, there was no sense in hiding anything from one whom he trusted. "It just... doesn't feel right. You know why I left the palaced, and though I agreed to attend this year's festival as prince in the wishes of our father, I can't bring myself act, well, princely." Even the eloquent speaking of royalty befit him not. His words rang true with genuine honesty, he found himself caught inbetween having to act as prince and yearning to just be himself. He had left the palace years ago to live among the everyday people of his kingdom, as the freedom of no royal confines gave him the opporunitiy to not only be himself, but let others know who the real him is, titles and nobility notwithstanding. "Oh, and I told you, please call me Kai now..."

"Bah, you worry too much." Eli waved his hand dismissively, "That's just like you, ever the worry-body. It's a party! It matters not from where you hail, that's the point of these." Eli pointed at the masquerade mask that disguised his face. Kai knew he had a point, though Eli was not the best example of it given what else he was wearing. "Look, there's plenty of food from every corner of the continent over there. I know you enjoy some fine cuisine, so start there! Feast yourself, acquiant yourself with another or two, you'll have fun. Trust me."

Kai looked in the direction Eli had gestured. Over the various obstructing heads, Kai did spot the table hosting the food and the adjacent seating. "Very well, come then, Eli-" Kai invited his brother, but cut himself off when turning back and finding himself speaking to the wall. His brother had already gone off to rejoin the party. Kai frowned slightly, alone once again. Taking his brother's advice, he weaved himself through the sea of ball attendees and made his way to the table of foreign culinary delights. It all looked so good, many of which Kai had never tried before. He had grown an appreciation for different kinds of food as he had developped quite a hobby of cooking. At first, Kai was modest, only taking a few different foods from other kingdoms. This lasted only a few moments before he began piling his plate with a little bit of everything presented at the table. Not before long, he had a mountain of different foods towering on his plate. While preforming a balancing act, he then looked for a place to sit and eat.

Kai spotted a lone Vinsumian (he guessed, based on his attire) seated at a table resting low to the ground, a Vinsumi style of table he had to assume. Kai recalled his brothers words from not even 10 minutes ago. It would be best to mingle, given how social by nature Kai was anyways. Besides, it wasn't everyday he got to converse with someone from another kingdom, he was genuinely interested in the lives of other kingdom's folks. Kai slowly and steadily, as to not spill his meal, made his way towards the Vinsumian.

"Well met!" Kai began with the introductions, peering over the mound of foodstuffs he had created. "May I be seated in your company?" He spoke gently and politely, like he always did, and wore a friendly smile on his face. If all went well, he could at least leave this evening with a newfound friendship. Ever the optimist, Kai awaited a response before seating himself.

Hunter Harvey-Lottway III
unknown.png

Location Masquerade - off to the side of the drink table
CompanyN/A
Tags Open
The cool wine flowed down Hunter's throat. Simultaneously satisfying his taste buds as well as hitting them with a hint of bitterness. He was slouched against the wall behind the drink table. One hand eloquently wrapped around a glass of wine and the other tucked comfortably in his slacks. His elegant blue eyes scanned the ballroom.

Observing every person who walked into his view and their actions. He seemed to observe women slightly longer than he did men. As each person came to get a drink, Hunter gave a nod of greeting as to not come off as a weirdo just standing by the table. The chattering of party attendees filled the room as well as ambient music to encourage dancing. There were activities all around to participate in but Hunter chose to stand off to the side.

Not because he was nervous. Because he didn't care to socialize or interact with anybody else. He thought of it as pointless. Unless they had a job to offer him, he saw no reason to speak to them. He just wanted to watch and hoped to not encounter his siblings.

And as if on que, "Well look who it is." Immediately recognizing the voice, Hunter's eyes shot to a man approaching with another male and female beside him. "Jeremy..." A scowl grew on Hunter's face. "Funny seeing you here. Thought you were dead." Jeremy poured himself some wine at the table. "Why would I be dead?" Hunter asked with a raised brow. "Because you left to be on your own and you're a worthless piece of shit. Surprising to see you made it this long on your own considering you're such a weakling." The male and female next to Jeremy chuckled.

Hunter stood off the wall and straightened his posture. "It's funny you say that," he said trying to contain a chuckle. "I would've thought you would've been assassinated by now because you're such an asshole, yet here we are." The charming smile plastered on Hunter's face struck a nerve in Jeremy. "Who do you think you are talking to? Did you forget I'm your eldest brother and the heir to the throne of Puran? Know your place little boy." Jeremy gripped his glass tighter. "Oh, right, excuse me elder brother. "You mean the position that I basically handed to you?" Hunter's smile grew broader.

Jeremy, now furious, gripped his drink even tighter. "You're lucky we're a-" Hunter walked forward, cutting him off and shoulder checking him as he walked by. "Great seeing you. Enjoy the rest of your night." Sarcasm plaguing every word.

1a392fee1c105fad8621a772e4ee3cef.jpg

Interactions: N/A
Mentions: N/A
Magnhild of Thirsk

Contrary to the shield maiden’s sullen company, Magnhild was partial to parties. Ones which occurred behind servants quarters, drinking and eating to the nines in mockery of their masters⁠ as the pigs above indulged their gluttony at the expense of those who served. No matter how kind the feudal slavedriver, no matter how lenient, there could never be peace as long as one dominated so many. Royal, inbred bloodlines of purest blue; even their own women were oftentimes not safe from such treatment, sent abroad to bridge relations with a gift of their own blood. But one must wonder, whether the father ever suffered moreso than his daughter upon tearful farewells.

This Masquerade was by all means, uncomfortable. A fair share of both peasants and nobles meandered, although to stand inside the palace of gilded gold, felt reminiscent of showing a starving man diamonds when he only asked for bread. Clothed in a steel chest plate, engraved with its stripe of brass; the armour cinched her red tunic, neither particularly extravagant but well-worn. Complementary to the ember sheen of her unruly hair and alabaster, freckled features, since blemished with the beginnings of burning under the harsh Mulada sun.

Though the dull hue of her remaining eye caught the gentle candlelight, inspiring richer, earthier tones, as if a carpenter admiring varnished oak; coaxing the vivid nuances within wood grain. She offered something quilt-like about her person, from the silver of her eyepatch to the myriad of metals and colours dotted about her person. No two things were truly the same, worn for ease and not appearance, dances became a distant expectation. Not that she knew how, outside of the taverns and halls of local celebrations.

Dismissed by her clients earlier in the evening, Magnhild stood by the fraying edges of the ballroom, where spinsters and older women gathered with their husbands and young wards. Her hands fumbled over one another, feeling the sharp ridges of her knuckles, how the valleys dipped in between that soft suspension of flesh⁠—to the jagged skin of her palms which rose in calluses and long-healed wounds. Here, between her palms, read the tales of an apprentice and her craft, a woman and her blade. Here, no pen was held, here no book could be read, here she knew how to shape metal and break bone.

Here, she believed she was broken. As if other women were inborn with gentleness she’d yet to learn.

No job to be done, no active desire to outwardly seek company as so many of the confident, masked party-goers had, Magnhild sought a drink of wine in it’s pewter goblet⁠—not trusted with the palace silver, reserved for particular others, she stewed in thought alone. After this contract was fulfilled, she’d had desires to see further⁠—whether into the desert or aboard a ship, working her way from one place to the next.

The snow capped mountains were her home, there could be no doubt, but she had desired to live out her days elsewhere. Somewhere less bitter, where the air could be balmy and sun warm⁠—and fruit grew in abundance, where it was sweet and readily picked.

She was not born gentle, but in the dim light of swirling dresses and senseless thought, she believed she could learn to be.

Last edited:
PRINCE MATEO MONTEIRO
tumblr_pryuvb9cWy1ulgh8eo1_1280.jpg

Location Masquerade - ballroom
CompanyMagnhild
Tags idalie idalie
Mateo loved parties. There was an organic flow that came with mingling audiences, and even though he was sure most people attended for principle of duty alone, he was one who personally enjoyed the thrum of life. Like a colony of ants, say, alive and ever moving, ballrooms were as bustling as dining halls. Fingers danced like dancers did too, itching for the feast of vibrant cuisine as souls itched to hold another close. Perhaps it was romantic of Mateo, or foolish, to assume that everyone liked dancing as much as he did. Music wove beneath his skin, between muscle and bone, seemingly buried deep within. Any beat of a drum or slice of a violin had a way of making his foot tap or a light hum emanate from his breath, whether conscious or not. He hovered by both rooms, though it was not without the uneasy eyes of both his half-brothers, perhaps waiting for their older brother to stumble and make a fool of himself.

"Watch all the boorish women, Ernesto. Look how they stumble over their huge feet!" Salvador cackled through a hidden laugh, reaching a finger under his mask to wipe a bead of sweat from the corner of his nose. Ernesto on beat laughed quietly in response, shoulders shaking.

Mateo ignored them, a task he found most arduous when in close proximity to the two. He wore a mask not too dissimilar to the two, something he knew had irked them as soon as they found out, but had opted for his own unique spin on a Prince's fitting. His doublet was a rich green, seemingly straight from the leaves of Histadel, and over the sleeves of his billowing blouse he wore a few armbands, each handwoven from the weavers of Histadel. Each was unique in colour, far from matching, but they smelled of home. Mulada's desert heat and wind did threaten to remove the sweet smells of the jungle.

As well, the dryness had forced the brothers to come to the capital with a ready supply of moisturizing poultices. Slacking in daily application meant brittle skin, painful on the lips and the knuckles. It gave Mateo a glow, though, even beneath his mask. His hair was well oiled as well, in fear of the heat and dryness giving his scalp a terrible itch.

He was gentle with his care, probably more than he was sure anyone else would admit, but being less irritated externally meant he would be less irritated internally as well-- making dealing with his brothers a lot easier.

Their mother, the Queen, was elsewhere the evening. Chatting up with eligible nobles from the other kingdoms, he was sure, as she seemed to spend less and less time with the King in the last few months. Barring his usual duties, which still lacked in being courtly, he spent those spare hours with his father. The man was barely conscious these days, drifting in and out of a fever and sleep, sedated only by boiled nettle and valerian tea.

Mateo tried not to think of the situation, as they were so far from home. He would enjoy the dancing tonight, so help him--

"And what of that one? Surely not a princess or some lady. She looks as if she's crawled from some rocky hovel. Ajnan without a doubt."

He looked over as Ernesto spoke, quick to catch the woman they spoke of. Out of place like a sore thumb, dressed in armor and tending to a goblet of wine, Mateo could already tell she felt out of place. Or, really, maybe she was content to be on her own. Regardless, Ernesto and Salvador would not shut up. Their voices had gone to a whisper, though it took rocking on his back heel for Mateo to hear them.

"Ten says he makes a fool of himself asking her to dance. Do you think he'd catch on?"

"Hardly. Mateo's a damned fool. He'd talk to any woman, pretty or not. As if he's any standards."

Mateo felt his jaw clenched, taking a short inhale to move away, refusing to listen to anymore of it. He would enjoy the night. He would enjoy the night.

"Mateo!" Came the sharp call to his left, speaking ten volumes too loud for their closeness. He looked over, braving a smile to Salvador.

"Can I help you?" He asked sweetly, earning a scowl from the man already.

"That girl there. The red hair and the eyepatch. She looks lonely, and you're itching to dance, aren't you? Go be a prince." Mateo huffed, keeping his smile straight.

"Are your legs cramped already? I spy two princes in front of me, as well."

The two of them continued to scowl.

"W-W... Well we're absolutely starving. We're going to eat. Come now, Mateo, don't you want to lighten somebody's night? There are many lonely ladies here tonight, but none shine quite as bright as that battlemaiden there."

Despite knowing fully that they'd made a bet of it, Mateo sighed as he moved to oblige. The snickers were drowned out as bodies scooped the sound out, replacing it with tinkles of laughter and approaching loudness of the music playing.

He stood carefully to the side of the woman, being sure to move himself to be in line with the eye that wasn't covered. Delicately coughing felt a grimace slip onto his lips, hands drawn to fists at his side.

"Good Evening. I hate to be the person to bother you, a goblet of wine is better by oneself than shared, but I'm in a bit of a situation. I'd ask you to dance but I don't wish to be presumptuous, and well... My brothers have made a bet that I'd make a fool of myself to you, but I don't think that has to be the case. I'd rather just talk. But you can walk away, and I will brave their smug faces as best as I can. But if you'd like to... Being the butt of a joke is more satisfying when you can turn it on their heads. Do you know what I mean?"

It was a mouthful, and his awkward laugh only exacerbated the desperation of it.

84177bdbe34cd44d6d116049b27895bc.png

266c36f020aa79ee7c0f0458fbe21b40.png

Company: Ihsan idalie idalie , Stella aurivee_ aurivee_

Belinha honestly wasn't expecting anyone to join her. She saw someone approach her and being from a family of weavers, she already could see he was wearing clothing of the finest material. It wasn't Histadelian though. Looking him over, she saw he had tanned skin similar to hears. It wasn't until he spoke did she pick up on the fact that he was Muladi. The fact that he joined her just made her happy for she didn't like being alone for very long.

"I am enjoying myself quite a bit! This is my first time to the festival, and it's surpassed my expectations. I am assuming you're Muladi right? I am from Histadel. Other than the chilly nights, I like the weather here. As for rejoining my party, no thanks! I just escaped from my overprotective brothers, and I have no desire to rejoin them. And I'd love to dance. I only know the basics, but I am a quick learner. Thank you from saving me from getting bored hehe!"

Wanting to act like a proper lady like her mother taught her to be (no man liked to be pushed around, she would say), she allowed him to escort her into the ballroom and made sure to let him do the leading when they finally started dancing. Looking at her partner, Belinha started talking again after she was comfortable with the rhythm.

"I must say, you Muladi know how to through a party and celebration. This is also my first Masquerade too. I don't know all the proper protocols for an event like this, but would it polite to ask you for your name?"

Noirin was eating some Sasuren pheasant when a blonde approached her. Instantly she felt some kind of connection, which did catch her off guard, but Noirin snapped out of it when she spoke. The girl looked a bit flustered but was kind. Noirin could instantly tell she was from Puran by her dress alone. Noirin's aunt had married a Puran noble and while they didn't live in the capital, they did live in one of the bigger towns, so Noirin had seen Puran fashion whenever she visited. Realizing the young lady was waiting for an answer, Noirin could feel her own cheeks blush.

"Oh! Sorry, sure you can join me. Sorry I tend to get very absentminded."

She struggled on what to say next. Sure she could get passionate when it came to things she liked, but when it came to small talk, she was very lacking. It was something her grandmother kept insisting she improve upon. Glynnis Fitzpatrick is one indomitable woman and one never ignored what she said. She actually didn't like her mother at first because she wasn't 'upper-class' but came to grungily admire her for her mother always stood up to her, at least in a respectful manner. Noirin wished she was like her mother more.

"So um . . . did you enjoy the festival?" she found herself asking, finally thinking of something to say.

Stella Ainsley
The Masquerade

Stella smiled in a mixture of relief and gratitude when she received a positive response, before taking a seat next to the girl.

Her mind drifted for a moment as she watched the ball's attendees dance in pairs and gossip behind their masks and fans. She didn't think she'd ever get used to this kind of atmosphere. It all felt far too perfect, too eloquent, too beautiful. And here she was: the ambiguously disowned daughter of a pair of alchemists, attempting to fit in with all of these powerful and wealthy people.

She was thankful that this was a masquerade ball. If not for her mask, her nerves would be even harder to conceal.

Suddenly, the girl next to her spoke, and she was snapped out of her thoughts. Oh yeah. I'm supposed to be talking.

Her eyes brightened. "Yeah! I've never been to a festival like this before. It's so amazing! There's been so many cool things to do. And getting to learn more about the other nations has been wonderful! I've been exploring for a few months now, but you can only see so much when you're on foot at all times." She laughed slightly.

Though she was telling the truth, it wasn't the whole truth. She paused for a moment, before deciding to elaborate. "I have to admit though... I've felt a bit off all week. I don't really know what it is - but I feel anxious. Like that feeling where you know something isn't right but everything seems right and you're too embarrassed to talk about it because it seems so-"

"-stupid," she finished after a moment of hesitation. She let out an awkward laugh. "U-uh, sorry about that. I don't mean to ramble. I just haven't really gotten the chance to talk to anyone all week, so...." Recognizing that she was only digging a deeper hole for herself, she promptly switched gears. "What about you? What did you think of the festival?"

Flaithrí

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

AJR

I Won't

"this is a dialogue,"

"Keep your head up and remember your there representing Sasuren royalty. "

Flaithrí was only given those few words before he was sent on his way to Mulada to take part in the Incienda Festival.

It had been fifteen years since Flaithrí had attended any sort of social event, so his wise father decided that sending him alone as the delegate of Sasuren was the best way to get his son back into the swing of things as the crown prince. The young man was obviously out of his league, as he had never really connected with anyone other than his siblings and especially not peers his own age even when he was younger. Even so, here he found himself in a foreign land, amongst people he didn't know, eating something he hadn't tried before. At least the food was good.

He was the only one at the huge table and he seemed completely out of place there. Some of the other nobles had approached Flaithrí thinking he was his brother Bran, who had never missed one of these festivals until this one, but they soon realised their mistake and left him alone, much to his dismay, because he genuinely enjoyed the company. Sadly however, whoever had decided to speak to him didn't share his enthusiasm. Flaithrí felt defeated, and the worst part was that the night was still young.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained, as the saying goes, and I'm not going to get anywhere by sitting here."

Flaithrí's decision to fulfil his role here was prompted by nothing more than some encouraging words from himself. Mingling, the dreaded activity that all the aristocracy seems to adore. Flaithrí wasn't sure how to begin; should he just go up to anyone and formally introduce himself? Is he bound by a specific set of guidelines? Does his social status mean he can talk to everyone? Sasuren's crown prince knew the answer to that last question, but not the others, so the reclusive prince had to do what he was good at: gather information.

Flaithrí raised himself completely in his chair and began scanning the room for someone. His eyes settled on a man in his twenties with blond hair who seemed to belong here more than Flaithrí did. Following the man with his eyes, the man mingled with the crowd. The blond man approach a man who was obviously from Vinsumi, given his attire and demeanour, but Flaithrí was uncertain as to who he was. The blonde man strolled up to the Vinsumi man and... chatted with him. It's outrageous that the nobles' so-called mingling consisted entirely of words, with no grandiose gestures or antics. Flaithrí had been a idiot, thinking there must be some handsake or bow or something to make this work, but in fact it was just as easy as it looked. Flaithrí readied himself, adjusting his mask so it would rest more comfortably on his face before venturing out into the world of mingling.

Flaithrí stood up from his isolated table. He stood tall and proud, obviously holding himself in high regard (or pretending to do so), because he knew that faith in one's own abilities was essential to the success of any endeavour. The people in the ballroom who seemed to share Flaithrí's anti-social tendencies tended to congregate around the room's periphery, so that's where he spent most of his time. Since most of them didn't want to socialise or felt they didn't belong, he figured he wouldn't be too overpowered or tread on anyone's toes. Since the young man was often called attractive back home, ever since he left his hole, Flaithrí hoped the people of the other kingdoms would feel the same way about him, and that he could achieve he goal of getting one dance.

The young man swept his long hair behind his back, made a few minor adjustments to his attire, and cast his gaze toward the outer edges of the ballroom, making sure he looked like a proper gentleman. There, he finally caught sight of her. Flaithrí was drawn to the woman because she looked how Flaithrí felt; she was dressed in exquisite Mulada garments, had a complexity as sweet as caramel, and a look on her face(from what he could see) that screamed 'why am I here'. As a gentleman and someone in a similar situation, it didn't sit right leaving this poor woman to navigate the lions den on her own. Flaithrí smiled and made his move.

"I must say m'lady, you look how I feel."

Flaithrí's grin widened as the words came out of his mouth.

"Oh, but where are my manners? A polite greeting is the foundation of any decent conversation."

Flaithrí swung his left leg behind him and to the right, his left arm rested just in front of his stomach, bent at the elbow, and his right arm was extended to the right side as he bowed gracefully. He looked like he had done it a thousand times before, and he had. He quickly assumed his previous posture.

"My name is Flaithrí Mac Giolla Laisrén, but please call me Faith, and I was wondering if you'd do me the honour of allowing me to keep you company, whether through dance or conversation."

He'd finally said something to someone. This entire week he had been mostly silent, and what little conversation he had had none of it started by him, so to the young Prince, this was a big moment, one in which he was eager to see the results of his first attempt.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

EVm6HmQUYAEy_2C.png

Interactions: Belinha
Mentions: Zodia195 Zodia195
Ihsan al-Din Sayyed
“Histadel!” He exclaimed, “And you’ve come so very far to attend, it relieves me to hear the festival was worth all the talk⁠—but yes, I’m Muladi, and for all it’s flattery I hope I shan’t ruin the night yet,” His bow momentarily deepened, hand crossing his abdomen whilst he proffered his other, however the Amir’s amusement was elicited as the girl joyfully shirked her brothers; letting his head loll with the deep, thrummed laughter, “The basics will do! Boredom is better entertained than embraced!” With gentle guidance, pulling Belinha from her seat, Ihsan accompanied her over toward the mass of music and dance. Waiting for their moment to slip between already twirling couples, as if spiralling seeds of grand old maple trees.

Due respect given, his palm rested upon the small of the strangers back, following an easier two-step rather than hurry into the niches of local culture, nestling into a comfortable tempo⁠—”You speak as if we’re made of stone, Sayidati,” His eyes again creased with that irrepressible humour, though his chuckle grew soft, “Our parties are lavish but nothing lasts, not even the harvest nor the fair weather! Celebrate the little miracles and you soon have parties which last for days, weddings which last weeks!” Ihsan expressively elucidated, pulling away from Belinha a moment as he spun her beneath his arm.

Settling back into the pattern of footwork and conversation his concealed countenance would’ve been found surprised if the mask hadn’t obscured the rise of his brows, “And your first Masquerade? Ah, fear not the nuances of protocol when one wears a disguise, Sayidati, but you might call me Hassan. Hassan al-Din⁠—though Masquerades are never too kind in making it easy to ask,” The lie seamlessly passed through his teeth, partial to playing his games of misdirection. He didn’t believe it cruel to pass around his mistaken identity, albeit, the night was young and he’d be twelve more sobriquets before the evening came to a close.

“And introductions, I’d believe, earn me the good faith of wondering what your appellations might be⁠—from one to another, I’d dread leaving your company having not known you any better. Blasphemous, even, if I were to exaggerate my fond partiality and we surely can't have sacrilege, the stars are far too pretty to bear it,"

Last edited:
Jian Ishikawa

Interactions: Meeting Kaidalar for the first time ( LyricalLyric LyricalLyric )
Mentions: Commenting on
Hallbjorn and Hunter ( The Grand Fool The Grand Fool and Optimo Optimo )

1662081395024.png

As more and more people flooded into the ballroom, Jian found himself watching them squabble around with slight amusement. It seemed more than a few weren't versed in the art of communication, having silently made fools of themselves without even knowing it. There had been a small confrontation near the buffet, just behind the drink table. Not big enough to cause the party to halt, but enough to swivel heads and gain the juicy gossip that was sure to follow. On another side, there stood a man tall as an Ox and built like one too. His outfit screamed militaristic, something a general may wear during events. Casual but always ready to take command. His stature was not, however, what caught Jian's attention. It was the war-like mask that cemented the fact that the man lacked social norms. He chuckled to himself and reached for a bottle of Muladi wine, complementary on each table for the nobles.

He gently poured himself a glass, letting the smell of wine dance across his nose. He had to admit, that while he wasn't a fan of most of the food from Mulada, their wine was a personal favorite of the general. Jian always made sure to snag some whenever he found himself in Mulada, which was rare in itself. Humming, he took a sip and sighed to himself. Now, this was why he agreed to go to these parties. A nice relaxing corner all to himself, exotic wine for his tastebuds, and enchanting music to grace his ears. He closed his eyes behind his mask, simply basking it all in for the coming moments.

"Well met!"

Jian nearly dropped his glass in surprise (thankfully playing it off as swishing it around the glass), his eyes shooting open to take in who was suddenly at his table. Standing before him was a blonde man, his eyes shining through a white and blue mask. He was dressed in very simple clothing, a toga that clearly represented his heritage from Anahaly. Before Jian could get so much as a raised eyebrow out, the man continued to speak, peering over his personal smorgasbord he called a plate.

"May I be seated in your company?"

His voice was a lot softer than Jian had initially heard, and the friendly, unassuming smile on his face made it so that the man didn't intentionally almost ruin Jian's night with spilled wine upon his clothing. But who was this man? Certainly, someone from noble blood if he made it to the tables without issue. Some Anahaly noble presumably. Jian let his thought process die there, annoyed at how much of an unknown he was to the brunette. Setting his glass of wine down, he gently waved towards an open seat across from himself and nodded. The tables were large but Jian still moved forward to push a few of the items out of the way so the blonde could comfortably set his food down.

"Well met indeed. I am Jian Ishikawa, second prince to Vinsumi. Might I ask your name?" While it was common in Vinsumi to give one's name first upon approuch, Jian didn't want the man to feel animosity towards him for stating such. Though, this was a masquerade...was he breeching his own form of taboo by sharing his status? He simply took his wine glass and sipped it, preparing his silver tongue to dance around yet another conversation of the night.

Last edited:
» Asta Ariti

Mood(s) : Amazed and apologetic

Mention(s) : Jian, Kaidalar, Hunter, Ihsan, Belinha, Flaithri, Stella, Noirin, Mateo, Magnhild, Mary and Emira

Interaction(s) : Hallbjorn

At first Asta walked like a duck as a means of entertainment for herslef but aparently the stares and chcukles of some nobles didn't reach the green-eyed girl. She began passing by strangers, the first few were a few men gathered around all looking and all that random stuff, there were two men, one was a brunette with a strange looking... dress? And the other man had blond hair. He wore a toga, and from the looks of it he must have been from Anahaly. Walking along with her feet going in front of her like a duck and putting her two arms behind her like an old woman Asta spotted two girls perhaps around her age.

The two were beautiful, like everyone else in the room. The girl with platinum blond hair had a beautiful lavender dress and the other blond-haired girl had a yellow dress? Or either Asta couldn't tell if it was gold. The next pair was a... Mulada looking man and a woman with tan skin and light white pinkish hair wearing a tan dress, passing by them quickly she spotted a man with long black hair and a nice attire and a pretty woman who also seemed to be from Mulada but she kept duck walking looking at the floor and occasionally looking at people's faces.

Then she spotted two people though they were not together they seemed alone... maybe even bored, the woman had dirty blond hair and another strange looking... dress. The man had a white hair and a nice tuxedo? She had no clue, though Eos taught her to learn a little bit about the kingdoms she always forgot the things her twin told her. Then passing by she spotted a dark skinned man with a red-headed lady. Though walking like a duck was more fun than dancing somehow she felt her back beginning to ache she tried walking more normal. Without looking what was in front of her eyes.

A strong object kept her from moving as it were a wall. She stared up to see a huge man with a amazing mask, her mouth gaped open inside her mask, she still was on the ground for a mere second or two before she quickly stood up and beginning to dip her head. She knew that most commoners had to bow their head to important people. She began apologizing, "I'm really sorry sir, I'm sure I didn't see anything ahead of meself." she muttered to herself, before looking up the giant who probably hadn't budged. She then remembered her twin's words in that moment if that person is a snotty noble or if they do tend to do that then she would have to make it up. "I-Is there anyway I can make it up sir?" she asked him, but despite him being at least a foot taller than the girl, she showed no absolute fear but instead behind her mask her eyes were shining with admiration.

But clearly by the looks of it she was sincerely sorry about bumping into him. Patting any dust that might have gotten on her bottom. It was clear that the girl was no fancy noble but a simply girl who must have lived off far from the capital. Though the man had a strange mask he didn't look like a nightmare. Although she had to say he was as big as a giant.
code by @Nano

Last edited:
EMIRA
52328824188_d480abef8b_b.jpg

Location Masquerade - ballroom
CompanyFlaithrí
Tags Dextra Dextra
Emira would have been keen to stand in the ballroom until someone knocked her down mid-dance, or until she heard the familiar giggle of her siblings behind her as they chided her for being so foolish. Neither came, though perhaps she was thankful for that, and in a few haggard breaths she fought to reclaim bodily autonomy, stretching her fingers out and beginning to swivel her head this way and that. Keen eyes, fit for stretching across the expanses of the desert and its hypnotic allure, were overwhelmed immediately by the amount of people. If the impression of the others wasn’t enough to throw her off, all the exciting sights and vacuums of activity would.

A voice cut through the cacophony, Emira swallowing in anticipation to defend herself until she went hoarse, and her eyes flickered to the approaching man. Her immediate thought was how frivolous he looked, in his grand costume for the evening. The mask was a statement as well, cut cleaning to allow what appeared to be some singular eyeglass to rest on his cheek. Long hair, well maintained she could tell as well, though she was sure to clock the angular jaw that was made visible by the choice of mask that evening.

He spoke words almost as decorated as himself, though it took Emira a moment to remember that she looked just as performative, and moved into a sweeping bow. Emira simply watched, finding her eyebrow now quirking at the sight.

The man introduced himself, Faith, the only word she could parse in the jumble of syllables that was his address. Blinking rapidly as she processed what was being said, she looked over her shoulder once or twice again. Part of her wasn’t sure if Faith was talking to her, truly.

I…” Emira felt the words catch in her throat, suddenly clotted with a dry itch that felt like a tunnel of sand had formed in her esophagus. She dragged her eyes to meet the man’s, feeling her stomach knot. Emira thanked the gods that the lower half of her face was hidden behind the smaller veil, for her teeth were close to pulling blood on her lips.

I do… I do not dance. I mean, I do. Not like… these people.” Emira felt the honesty drain her, and her shoulders sagged a bit. Her gaze swept over to the crowds.

Company… I can thank you for that. But… I do not think that I am looking how you feel. I was viciously dragged here and left to the scorpions. Unless that is your situation as well.” Her eyebrow raised once more, sizing him up once again.

You may call me Emira,” she said, though refused to mimic the fanciful bow that Faith had done. She saw no reason, nor did she want to look twice the fool for attempting it. “Are you normally alone at these? Or have you found yourself without a sliver of luck, like myself?

Hallbjorn
unknown.png

Location Masquerade - entering the ballroom
CompanyAsta Ariti
Tags supermartinbros supermartinbros
Hallbjorn's progress towards the banquet was stopped when he spotted a... What is a young girl doing here? He watched her, his expression hidden beneath the mask changing from surprise to amusement. The lass was walking like a duck. A faint chuckle erupted from his lips as he watched in extreme amusement. Then he noticed someone talking to the caramel goddess. A faint blush crept into his face, suddenly glade that he had a full face mask. And before his thoughts could stray any farther, he felt a light bump and a gasp. Looking down in front of him he saw the lass that was duck walking on the ground with wide eyes. They weren't fear... they were more... Surprised? Probably hasn't seen someone of my... stature before. She quickly stood up and bowed before him, apologizing, and then catching him off guard by asking if she could do anything to make it up to him. Make it up to me? You were just not paying attention, and you probably were the one to be injured not me, he thought slyly.

He erupted in laughter. A good belly filled laugh. After a minute of calming down, he bowed and took her hand, having heard from his brother that's what ladies like done. "Wee lass, I'm not injured, for a little feather like you tapping me would be more harmful for yourself," he said... and suddenly coming to blank for any more poetic words as he saw her look of admiration. "I... uh... well you could tell me your name." Letting go of her hand he stood up to his full height again nervously. "My name is Hallbjorn Osbjornsen. I'm the third prince of Ajna, and also the largest. "If you had bumped into my elder brother that's also here you would of had a better chance of knocking someone over."

Last edited:
84177bdbe34cd44d6d116049b27895bc.png

266c36f020aa79ee7c0f0458fbe21b40.png

Company: Ihsan idalie idalie , Stella aurivee_ aurivee_

Mention: Asta

Noirin was caught a bit off guard by the excitement in her companion's voice. And she legit meant it. While Noirin didn't have sharp instincts like her mother, she could tell the girl was being honest. Wait, she said she had been exploring for a few months, all of foot?! How in the world did she get here then? Crossing the desert that made up of most of Mulada was dangerous. Did she get her by boat or airship then? She might have travel by bird then.

Too curious for her own good, Noirin asked, "So how did you get to Isladam? By the looks of your attire, I assume you're from Puran. Did you get here by airship? I am curious to hear where else you've been. I am from Sasuren, but the only other kingdoms I've been to have been Puran and Ajna because I have family in those places."

Her fellow blonde than opened up about feeling uneasy and that got Noirin thinking. Her own mother had been uneasy about something the past few days. It couldn't be a coincidence. Even Noirin felt something was odd. The girl finished by apologizing for rambling and asked her a few questions.

"Oh, it's okay, well I liked it. Not use to large gatherings though. I am more at home reading and studying things." she said honestly.

Suddenly, she felt a tingling go up her spine and she looked towards the crowed and main eye contact with a brunette, who was looking at them. Again she felt an instant connection. This was getting weird. Turning away, she looked back.

"Yes, things have been 'off'. Oh, my name is Noirin by the way."

"Hehehe, I didn't travel too far compared to other kingdoms. My family flew here by bird, and it only took about 3 days. Our bird was pretty fast because we didn't want to get stuck somewhere in the desert. It's being taken care of in the Histadelian section of the festival. I will admit, I've had a lot of fun, but I am looking forward to returning home." Belinha said.

She meant it too. She had been over the moon to be traveling to another kingdom, but she was definitely ready to go back now. Her dance partner continued to speak as they dance and how he addressed made her curious. She wasn't familiar with the Muladi language so she would ask him when she got the chance. He finally introduced himself as Hassan.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Hassan. My name is Mercedes Basurto," she said, giving her middle name instead of her first name.

Sure she was bending the rules here, but it was never said mentioned WHICH name could be given.

The pair danced until another pair came close to them and she heard a familiar voice say, "Irmãzinha! You found someone to dance with you?"

She turned to see her sister Maria, dancing with that Histadelian guy that got her attention at the Festival.

"Indeed, I am! I was able to evade our brothers hehe."

Maria giggled and replied, "Just to warn you, Marco and Pedro have seen you dancing, so I recommend you and your companion make a dash for it soon for they were glaring daggers in your direction. Senhor, please take good care of my little sister. Have fun!"

With that, Maria and her partner danced away.

Belinha groaned and looked at Hassan, "Marco and Pedro are my two older brothers. I am the youngest of 12 so my father and brothers have always been protective of me."

(Note: irmãzinha is Portuguese for little sister)

» Mary Feldstein
『 TAGGED 』 N/A
Mood: Confused
Mentions: Asta Ariti

Upon finishing her food and drink. Mary went to the buffet to get a nice glass of water. The reason for her doing that was, because the spicy food was too hot for her mouth. They also asked the staff member to get her dirty plate and cup before she left from the low table. It was for her to be polite at the masquerade ball. After all, she cannot be rude in a place like this. The nobles and royals were there, so it would be impolite to do any inappropriate things around their presence. Especially with a mask on her face, because if they ask everybody to take it off. All forms of manipulation and lying will end.
While she was making her way to get the glass of water, they saw a girl who was walking around like a duck. Her face changes from boredom and annoyance to one filled with pure confusion. Mary didn’t know why that girl was doing that, but her strange behavior made her giggle.
‘What a strange girl. For her to be behaving like that is very odd to me. Vinsumi wouldn't tolerate that kind of behavior. Even if they understood why that girl did that to begin with; the nobles and royals from my home kingdom are fun killers.’ thought Mary.
As a matter of fact, the only reason why Mary knew what was inappropriate in a masquerade ball was thanks to her parents and her siblings. They told her the basic rules, so she wouldn’t embarrass herself. It was impolite to not bow or to decline a dance request when dealing with an aristocrat. She was also warned to be careful of anybody who looks fancy.
If they were to make a noble or a royal angry. It would cause a lot of problems for them, since she is just a peasant. They would receive no protection from their wrath if everybody’s masks were to be removed.
Mary hated to follow the rules for the masquerade ball, but she knew it was important. Especially in front of the other Vinsumians; they wouldn’t tolerate someone who lacks in the art of communication. The Vinsumi’s nobles and royals are even more brutal about this, because of their strong belief in Anya’s ideals.

Nonetheless, the beautiful Vinsumian girl didn’t return to the low table to sit on the cushion. Instead, she was just standing there in order to hear what people were talking about. They knew this place was a breeding ground for all forms of deception to happen, from lying to faking a person’s identity. Nobody, including the aristocrats, would be honest while they have their mask on. In fact, Anya would hate something like this if she was alive. There is a lot of misunderstanding and miscommunication going around in this ball. It doesn’t help the fact that the masks give people the ability to be anonymous by pretending to be someone else, or throwing a bunch of fake information towards an unfortunate soul.
code by @Nano

Stella Ainsley
The Masquerade
Mentions: Asta

As the girls conversed, Stella noticed another girl watching them. The second they made eye contact, her heart skipped a beat.

There it was again. That odd, indecipherable sense of familiarity. She knew absolutely nothing about this person, but she felt a strange connection with them.

Now this was bizarre. She'd wrote the first time off as nothing, but it had happened twice now. Was she right about something being off here?

Her attention was diverted when her conversation partner asked her how she'd gotten to Mulada. "Yup! I'm from Puran's capital. I don't live there anymore - I left home a while ago." She decided not to go further into detail about the exact circumstances of her departure. "During my travels, I've done a bunch of commissions and freelancing for people to save up some money. Just kinda helping them out with whatever they needed. I was able to use some of my savings to travel via airship. It was a really long ride, but it was so worth it - I've never traveled by air before, and the view was awesome!"

When the girl introduced herself as Noirin, Stella blushed, realizing she'd entirely forgotten to introduce herself at all. "Oh, yeah. I'm Stella. Sorry, I got so excited that I forgot to give you my name. It's wonderful to meet you!"

Flaithrí

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

AJR

I Won't

"this is a dialogue,"

Flaithrí had never realised how loud his own heartbeat could be; the word "nervous" didn't even begin to describe his feelings. Was he in the wrong for approaching her so unexpectedly? Perhaps it was only prohibited to do so with those of the same sex. While he was able to keep his composure, for the most part, Flaithrí was overcome with terror, and it could be seen seeping through the crevices of his mask.

As he got a better look at the woman he would later learn was named Emira, he realised she was stunning. Her long, luscious brown hair is complemented by her brown eyes, and her caramel skin is stunning against the orange of her outfit.

Flaithrí's full focus was on her as she opened her mouth to speak, but the first thing that came out was simply "I." Flaithrí 's thoughts became more frantic as he realised he must have done something wrong by approaching her, and a small but audible gulp from the young man's mouth. As quickly as the panic started, it went away when Emira kept going. Flaithrí had the startling realisation that perhaps he shouldn't panic as rapidly as he did in the future, but the realisation that he was a moron and would panic no matter what in any social scenario helped calm his racing thoughts.

Flaithrí was charmed by every word that came from the girl's lips. Her first few words really caught him off guard, and he cocked an eyebrow in surprise. The unexpected realisation that perhaps not everyone likes nobility made the young man shudder. He was relieved he hadn't also introduced himself by his title. A part of Flaithrí was glad she didn't want to dance since he wouldn't know how to lead but kept in mind that she did dance just differently.

As she described her predicament, Flaithrí couldn't help but laugh.
"I'd rather use the word lion's den, but you'd be astonished at how similar our situations are."

Although Flaithrí didn't mind how straightforwardly she introduced herself, he felt much more at ease afterward, suggesting that conversation with her would be much simpler than he had anticipated. No flowery words or forced formalities. He picked a good person to talk to, so maybe this will work out.

“Neither? Both?”
While they were supposed to be his own thoughts, he couldn't help but speak them aloud as he paused to contemplate.

"A combination of bad luck and loneliness best describes my condition at this event. I was sent here..."
Flaithrí's comments trailed off as his attention wandered, cutting off as his gaze landed on the most peculiar sight.

"A duck?"
Flaithrí questioned. The duck in question was actually a 20-year-old woman with long brown hair who wore a modest yet gorgeous white dress and the strangest mask he has encountered yet. She was waddling like a duck out of water, and it was quite a sight. Flaithrí let out an amusing chuckle and turned back to his current companion.

"Sorry, I lost my train of thought there. It appears that there are some unusual individuals in attendance today."
Flaithrí pointed out the in question 'duck.'
"Perhaps that's why we couldn't find company before; we were doing it wrong. Let's go find a place to sit down and continue this talk."

He took two steps forward, mimicking the motions of the duck girl, before spinning around with a huge smile on his face.
"Of course, I was joking, but would you like to come to take a seat? It seems like a better place for a conversation to take place than standing."

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back