• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Stones of Incienda OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Zodia195

Reservations will be made here. Please remember to read the rules on the main page before making a reservation. Those who don't have Discord, any important information will be made here. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Once you are reserved and if you have Discord, I'll send you an invite to the group there privately. Thanks everyone and I look forward to interacting with everyone.

I read through them but totally missed the last one. I was auto reading while trying to remember the kingdom

LOL okay. I recommend looking at Ajna's description in the Lore to help with your char profile. Be sure to pick the correct template too.

I would love to reserve a place for the chosen girl for Anahaly, and white or black.

You're good, Star! I'll share the Discord group link with you shortly. I recommend looking at Anahaly's description to help you with your char profile. I am in the process of creating my first char. I'll do the side chars either tonight or tomorrow. Make sure you get the correct template.

Great! Got it, and understood, I may also take up more time since I draw my characters... I'm sorry Zodia, again. 😭

Hey! I'd like to reserve the chosen girl for Puran. My favorite color is purple. :))

Heyy, i'd like to slide in and reserve a spot for the Vinsumi prince. I like to flip-flop between blue and green.

following the train! i'd love to reserve the chosen muladi girl! i'd say my fave colour is purple as well but def a nice lavender :)

Hey guys, I recommend all of you check out the Lore to help you with your char profiles. I did upload mine to give an example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back