• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe Moms

Strawberri

Wayfinder
I am looking to do a FXF RP from Steven Universe. I would like to keep it within the Crystal Gems, but I may expand if the idea is amazing! The RP would revolve around the pairing's relationship and their relationship with Steven in a motherly way. I would prefer to do a Pearl X Garnet or Ruby X Saphire, but we can mix it up :)

[QUOTE="Little Sister]I like the Ruby and Saphire idea. :>

[/QUOTE]
Who would you like to play? I would prefer to play Sapphire or Steven if that's okay.

Ooohhhh! I like! I would love to be the Ruby to your Sapphire. I know I shouldn't, because I have enough rps as is, but I can't pass this up. I'll just have to make it work, lol.

WickedKhaleesi said:
Ooohhhh! I like! I would love to be the Ruby to your Sapphire. I know I shouldn't, because I have enough rps as is, but I can't pass this up. I'll just have to make it work, lol.
Yay! Just to let anyone else interested in a Ruby x Sapphire RP know, I'm still open no matter how many RPs I do!

I'm not a fan of Garnet X anyone, to be honest, but I'm cool with being Steven, Amethyst or something in a roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back