• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe - Hidden Gems

Primrose

A very smol child.
(I'm rewriting this since I think it put people off because of how long it was whoops)

Would anyone like to RP gems? c: I really want mine to get to know other gems and such, and maybe go on adventures on earth (or even in space).

My Gemsona is Moonstone, but I also have a few other gems (White Star Sapphire, Obsidian, Topaz) that I would love to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be interested, though I don't really have much experience with Steven Universe Roleplays. I'd be a little more interested in being somewhere in space but I'm fine with either.

SorryOutOfOrder said:
I have about six gem OCs, and a human character I use constantly. May I join?
Of course you may! uvu I'm not sure if this will end up being a group RP or a 1x1 RP, but it'll depend on how many people are interested. C:

What gems do you have? I'd love to see them! (and your human)

We can always discuss the plot. c:

For example I have an Outlaw gem who is in hiding from the Homeworld authorities. We could always build a plot around that?

I'm interested! :D I don't have any characters for this due to the fact that I thought I'd never be in one of these, but I can always create some! :D

Reviving because I still wanna do a cute RP with some stranded gems in a city, looking after a few humans.

Maybe as well get some cute pairings out of gem OCs, and maybe a Gem/Human relationship.

Awesome!

I'm not sure how many people we can take, but I'd like to get at least 5 people in. (Playing as at least one gem and one human, or if they don't want one species they can have two of a species)

Primrose said:
Reviving because I still wanna do a cute RP with some stranded gems in a city, looking after a few humans.
Maybe as well get some cute pairings out of gem OCs, and maybe a Gem/Human relationship.
I'm down for anything.

Still interested. Don't really have too many gem ocs that would work well with the ideas that are developing, but I'd be glad to roleplay as a human or make a new gem OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back