• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Splicers - I Am Legion - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I will wait and post after One of Hearts does. =-)

One of Hearts is One of a Kind! She's number One (and any other silliness I can come up with)! Drive safely! Eat well! =)

I'm Private First Class Jodi Axel. Needless to say, I go by Axel

"Dig make sound, JodiAxel.
Heh! For someone of Chaska's unusual background, if they want him to call Axel by his preferred name instead of "JodiAxel," someone (preferably Toni or Lance) is going to have to remind him and briefly explain why nicknames are a thing.

Or, they can just leave things like they are and he'll go through the game calling him "JodiAxel." =)

Psychie Psychie
This big guy over here is Chaska,
Just tossing this out there. I never thought of Chaska as "big," but I'm not playing Toni. =)

Chaska is:
Height: 5 ft. 8 in./173 cm
Weight: 175 lbs./79 kilos

If Toni looks like Major Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell (Google thinks she's 5 feet, 6 inches tall), then that puts her and Chaska at very nearly the same height.

In other news, if there are physical descriptors for Lance, I don't see them. If our team has a "big guy," maybe it's Lance? Mirgris Mirgris

lol Noted. Chaska is not tall.
Psychie Psychie Maybe he seems tall? It's the Host Armor, isn't it? 8D

Oh! Oh! I know! It's Woodstock on his shoulder! 8D (Yes, I'm in a silly mood!)
Disclaimer: Woodstock the Battle Birb does not really look like this. Hah!
Happy Jump GIF by Apple TV+

Last edited:
I believe that we've heard from everyone but Mirgris Mirgris about Chaska being current team leader. What say you, good sir?

Sorry sorry B-Day is on the 31st (I want more host armor points as a gift :V)
And I'm moving on the 3rd, so you can imagine my rush, I'll make a quick IC post.

Sorry sorry B-Day is on the 31st (I want more host armor points as a gift :V)
And I'm moving on the 3rd, so you can imagine my rush, I'll make a quick IC post.
Pre-happy Birthday and good luck on the move, man! =)

Yes, indeed! Have a happy birthday and an uneventful and trouble free move.

Eonivar Eonivar Aaand since we have another fellow Rush fan in here, the least I can do is share this little gem from yet other fellow Rush fans!

"Time Stand Still" by The United States Army Band "Pershing's Own." =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back