• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NotSoLovelySage

Totally not a mafia boss
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! I just finished watching both into the spider verse and across the spider verse. I'm in search for someone willing to rp as Miguel for me for a specific plot. I'm 100% willing to double up and it doesn't even have to be Spiderman related!!

Plot: Miguel finds another universe in which his daughter is alive. However in this universe, he's dead, and she is spider woman. From there, she ends up finding herself winding up in the spider-society

Here are some other things that I will roleplay! (1-5 stars based on my knowledge/preference)

-Jujutsu Kaisen ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-My Hero Academia ⭐⭐⭐
-Vampire Knight ⭐⭐⭐
-Five Nights at Freddy's (all games) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
-Seven Deadly Sins ⭐⭐
-Ouran Highschool Host Club ⭐⭐⭐
-Undertale (only a handful of Au's) ⭐⭐

Hiya! I just finished watching both into the spider verse and across the spider verse. I'm in search for someone willing to rp as Miguel for me for a specific plot. I'm 100% willing to double up and it doesn't even have to be Spiderman related!!

Plot: Miguel finds another universe in which his daughter is alive. However in this universe, he's dead, and she is spider woman. From there, she ends up finding herself winding up in the spider-society

Here are some other things that I will roleplay! (1-5 stars based on my knowledge/preference)

-Jujutsu Kaisen ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-My Hero Academia ⭐⭐⭐
-Vampire Knight ⭐⭐⭐
-Five Nights at Freddy's (all games) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
-Seven Deadly Sins ⭐⭐
-Ouran Highschool Host Club ⭐⭐⭐
-Undertale (only a handful of Au's) ⭐⭐
Hi! I’m super interested in this! I’d be more than happy to discuss more with you if you’d like!

I mainly rp on discord, if that's fine, I'd be down to double up.

I mainly rp on discord, if that's fine, I'd be down to double up.
Awesome! Just add my discord and message me! My plot idea has changed since this post so we'll have to discuss it before hand!

Discord: rock_eater_.

❤❤❤

Hiya! If you're still looking for RP partners i'd love to give it a try ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back