• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 「 some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice ... | game of thrones search 」

witchprincess

in my restless dreams …
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi all! lately i've been missing one of my favorite fandoms of all time and, just like everyone else, am not over how it ended. SO, self indulgence it is! i haven't seen HoTD yet, so sorry to disappoint. :-(

「 guidelines 」

☾ multi-paragraph & descriptive writing. i write in third person & past tense, but i'm not a stickler or anything.
☾ plot with me! i love coming up with ideas for our story, so i would love to find someone that enjoys collaborating for both sides of our story.
☾ kindness. be polite and don't spam me/demand replies. just be normal and we're all good tbh.
☾ canon and oc pairings are my preference, but i am not opposed to writing canon/canon for your side. we can discuss!
☾ doubling friendly!
☾ most comfortable writing m/f pairings. will write f/f for your side if you'd like.
☾ 18+ writers only, please. i simply don't feel comfortable writing with minors since romance always plays a large part of my roleplays.
☾ i am willing to write villains as love interests, but please let me know your limits considering the dark nature of GoT.
☾ canon-divergence and alternate universes are always welcomed.
☾ please private message if you're interested.

「 love interests 」

write for me:

jon snow | ♡ robb stark

who i can write:

♡ robb stark | ♡ jaime lannister | ♡ sandor clegane | ♡ theon greyjoy | ♡ tyrion lannister | ♡ khal drogo | ♡ ramsay bolton | ♡ oberyn martell

♡ sansa stark | ♡ daenerys targaryen | ♡ ygritte | ♡ cersei lannister | ♡ brienne

if your preferred love interest isn't on this list, feel free to ask! hope to hear from you if you want to write with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back