• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo I go by Flow. I'm 20+ so I prefer to write with people closer to my age. I rp in third person and while I have nothing against anyone who does, I prefer not reading entire posts in first person.

I've made a few group checks and not gotten very far so I gathered my latest ones which could be adapted easily to a 1x1 rp.
I have no preferences for pairing, though I prefer that sort of thing happens organically in game unless discussed beforehand in some way.
I don't like making characters predestined to trust or love each other but if they have met off screen or have history it's worth a bit of planning etc etc..

I'm happy to hear pitches and I'm open to ideas about my own shit. Feel free to say hey or ask questions here or in a PM.

Thanks for having a look

Last edited:
Nobles and Dogs.
The easiest way to explain this would be to view this world like one of the many comedy/romance animes out there, everything exaggerated alongside a air of fantasy/make believe logic so the wacky shenanigans and contrivances can make some sort of sense.

This story is set in that sorta cliche anime world. Before we talk plot here's some roles we would need to divvy up

The Noble Trio,
kids/teenagers/young adults point is these three are around the same age and have essentially grown up together. Attending the same elite schools since a young age, spending holidays and vacations together instead of with the perpetually busy parents. Also they come from bullshit wealth...
Two being the same gender the third being the opposite.

The Dogs
Elite guards for the noble families. Raised to be a guard, employed since childhood to guard/friend one of the nobles. They have either been with their assigned noble from a young age keeping them safe under the guise of friendship or they operate like a butler/ninja hardly ever seen by normal folk, just their noble when demands are asked of or the noble's threats before being subdued...
There's two for each noble.

The plot is explained below, (hopefully)

Set in a modern/futuristic earth...
The three nobles of whatever age are attending whichever establishment makes sense for their age. The two boys (or two girls) are being pressured by their parents to marry the third noble. This came about from their great great grandfathers (as the three families have known each other for generations)

their ancestors made a promise which turned into something of a prophecy along the lines of... "The greatest family alliance ever" and having super grandkids or some nonsense.
Funny enough though the four or five generations of friendship and rivalry between these three families.
Only now has a opportunity for marriage occured, each previous generation of the trio has been the same gender. Cause of that...

The current nobles are being pressed into marriage at their young age, the dogs have to follow orders to help everything go smoothly. Even if their orders contradict...

This is where player choice comes in.

What if the three nobles are pursuing others outside themselves? Or have no interest in romance at all?

The dogs have to follow or disobey orders given from their higher ups;
ranging from the nobles under their care, the nobles parents even their own family whose also under noble payroll.

The thing would be a dumb comedy/romance/drama, but we can set the tone however we like really.
This can be a slice of life or as high paced battle oriented as we want.

This here could work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back