Anime & Manga So who else likes Vtubers?

I don’t exactly follow the whole V-Tuber thing (as in J don’t really watch any streams or the like) but damn if some of those designs / clips aren’t the cutest things.

“Human is turtle.”
“I am die. Thank you forever.”
“Water in the fire, WHY?!”

I don't really watch them, since I don't watch gaming anymore and never really liked live streams, but I think they're adorable! My Twitter is completely filled with cute Vtubers

I'm a casual VTuber fan! I'll watch the comps online and have my favorites but I don't have the time to watch the streams, nor a firm understanding of Japanese.

I find them to be great fun, and, oddly enough, they all seem to have really pleasant voices to listen to! My favourite would be a fella called Wynterval, I'd highly recommend ya give him a gawk. He's an independent V-Tuber and does quality gaming content. :closed eyes open smile:

Last edited:
I don't watch any of them stream, but I do see clips on Tik Tok and youtube and I find them extremely entertaining! Do you all have any favorites that I can watch clips of to help me become a fake fan? lol

I don't watch any of them stream, but I do see clips on Tik Tok and youtube and I find them extremely entertaining! Do you all have any favorites that I can watch clips of to help me become a fake fan? lol
I'm partial to Tsunomaki Watame myself. As much as I love the more energetic VTubers, I usually prefer more chill stuff.

Most of my favorites are ID vtubers (specifically Hana, Bonni, and Ejak trio) just because their jokes share the most with mine. Do beware, though, it's rare for me to watch a full stream, therefore my consumptions mostly are original songs, covers, and clips.

For art content, the punny tako, Ina's (her style is very refined, and she's great at backgrounds, too!), Iofi's (love her creativity), and Amicia's (chibi comics/ Puchisanji) are my go-to.

For songs and covers:
  • Suisei's GHOST and Bluerose are my all-time favorites
  • IRyS's Caesura of Despair and her cover of GHOST (bless that mix of hers and Suisei's)
  • Moona's Chiisana ai no Uta and her recent cover of Turing Love with Pekora
  • ZEA's I Love... and PopCop (ZEA and Rai)'s overf1ow cover
  • Nijisanji ID's originals (they use Bahasa, but the melodies are pretty great just themselves)
  • Rachie's singing streams
  • Honorable mentions will be Amicia's Douka Shitteruwa cover and Temma's Heroine Ikusei Keikaku cover
I rarely watch for the gameplay aside from Ejak's getting over it so... yah-

I find them to be great fun, and, oddly enough, they all seem to have reallh pleasant voices to listen to! My favourite would be a fella called Wynterval, I'd highly recommend ya give him a gawk. He's an independent V-Tuber and does quality gaming content. :closed eyes open smile:

Oh, really.

Nux Taku is bae. I also love Projekt Melody. I learned about vtubers through Nux. Though I wouldn't say I particularly like them over other forms of content. I just love YouTube. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back