• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
(Longer than usual to catch up with stuff)

• Angel grabbed his bottle of water out from under the table, thirsty as he is, he drank half of it before hearing his name called from someone he hasn't even met or introduced yet.
    He sprayed the water out,"have I been introduced to you yet, cause I clearly remember nothing about that! How do you know my name!?"
    Angel was a little furious, a little annoyed. He snatched the coin and put it in the register, watching out for the flying door. Slamming it back and cursing at himself under his breath, he peeked his head over the top of the register to look at the cloaked person,"that better not Be him..."
    Alastor caught his eye and made him lose focus a little. He chatted with him, and told him that he wouldn't annoy him again, and Alastor left to go backstage; Angel signaled to virus to watch the cloaked one cause it could be.... you know who....

Looking back at yuki, he spoke up,
    "oh that's just noodle, he's a chef around here. Needs help though, he so tiny!... about who owns this place, languidere owns it, but I wouldn't talk to her at this hour, she hates visitors...", a small shiver went through his spine and made his arms shake.
    FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 Yahhah Yahhah proiettile proiettile (nearby)

Fafnir and Mortimer

Fafnir would’ve raised an eyebrow if he had one of those. “Nope, I never told you my name, if Morty slipped you his I wouldn’t be surprised but I didn’t hear it” Fafnir said, the dragon just shrugged and turned back to the spider demon. “On the topic of drinks do you serve a wine known as Dragonfire here? I’m not super picky but human alcohol just doesn’t give me a buzz” Fafnir said.
“So you know everyone here? That’s pretty interesting, wonder why they don’t recognize ya”? Mortimer said scratching his bearded chin.

Noodle

Suddenly the door of the kitchen was pushed open as the large form of Noodle, (Still big from taking element earlier) left the kitchen. His four arms were laden with plates from finished orders. The Ferox gave out the plates as they were needed before turning back. The Ferox had always thought it’d be easier if they had a waiter or two but he wasn’t much of a complainer, he did exit the kitchen in time to hear Angeldust speak about him. “Help’d be appreciated, so long as they knew what they were doing” the Ferox agreed before picking up a list of orders from the bar and going back to start cooking them.

Virus Virus FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

"well, errr, were does this languidere live, and I haven't properly introduced myself" he said with a warm smile, Yuki stood up out of his seat "my name is, Yuki, my last name is a mystery even to me, but one thing I do know, is that before I died I worked here, so were is languidere" he said with both a warm smile and a straight face, "now as you may not remember me, I remember all of you quite clearly, now I would like my question to be answered"

Virus Virus

• Angel shook his hand, but tried his best to keep his mouth shut. "mister yuki, I really don't want to cause trouble by mentioning The manager's name. She was a villain in oz, but after the picture incident, she somehow gotten revived and works here. As for where she is, ill grab vi after her biz. If she doesn't-"
    A loud scream came from the curtains as virus wanted to get off the stage, it was normal though. She dealt with it Before a huge group.
    "scream..... And yes, I know everyone, mostly. If everyone here is new, they mostly don't know me. If everyone keeps coming, they're most likes to know me."
    He tossed a drink towards the small spider that came into the bar.

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 Yahhah Yahhah proiettile proiettile (nearby)

Yuki lets out a small laugh "i know that, we have a, problem we need to sort out" he says with a maniachs smile "so mister angel i'll ask on last time, where is languidere" he says as he pulls his sleeves over his hands, "please for everyones sake tell me.

interaction: Virus Virus
neaby: proiettile proiettile Yahhah Yahhah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back