• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silver and Iron

Nick as he always did woke up about 5:30 in the morning. He was the kind of guy who always woke up right before the sun did. He trudged up the stairs, leaving his room that was the basement in the massive three story house and walked straight into the kitchen. H had chosen the basement because for one he hated heights, and two the basement stairs lead right into the kitchen. He scratched his bare chest, right over a tattoo of a very colorful and realistic lily. The tattoo was a remember of someone he had lost in his past. He clicked on the coffee pot and stumbled over to the stove and cut on an eye, letting the pan on pre-heat before he started cooking his breakfast. It couldn't have been past 5:45 when he got back up and headed to the fridge to grab the food he needed. As he headed back to the stove he dropped the bag of bacon and leaned to pick it up.

That's when he suddenly fell to the floor His face pressing up against the cool hardwood floor. He could see the bacon, or rather the blur of the package as it was so close to his face his eyes couldn't focus on something so close. He then felt the warm flow of blood as it began to cover his chest and soon up on his face. He blacked out.

In the far distance a sniper of some sort stood up and began cleaning up the scene. Aside from the sound of breaking glass and perhaps the sound of the tall man falling, no other sound would be heard. Not even by the wolves in the house.

@Robin man

@Silver Pansy

The RP is up

Lawrence opened his eyes with a bad feeling in his stomach. He sometimes gets paranoid when he feels something is wrong. But he had no idea what was wrong, and that made it worse. He got up and he headed downstairs. He looked around the kitchen to check on Nick, he knew that Nick was ususally the first awake in the house. So he looked around the downstairs. When he saw Nick on the floor his eyes widened as he saw him on the floor. He kneeled down. "Nick? Nick?" He said nervously, he made sure that he wasn't too loud to wake up anyone else.

The bullet had hit Nick in the part of the chest where it lead into the shoulder. If he hadn't bent down to pick up the bacon he would have gotten a direct hit to the heart. His drop had saved him. Nick had lost too much blood to be alert to anything around him. He couldn't even tell anything around hi Aside from him being down and knocked out all Nick could do was shiver. H was cold, which was rare. The last time he had been cold it was before he became a wolf. Now with the silver in him, as it was a silver bullet, had taken what ever strength and powers, or anything else the wolf had given him.

R.C. was not a morning person, usually not waking up until the smell of breakfast became too much to ignore and she stumbled into the kitchen for some food. It surprised her when she woke up that morning and checked the clock to see it was only about 5:50. Then she realized there was a thick feeling of dread pooling in her gut and she was out of bed in an instant, almost tripping over her feet in her haste to get to the kitchen. When she got there she almost screamed. Nick was laid out on the floor, Lawrence hovering over him and trying to get his attention, trying to get him to respond in some way.

There was a growing pool of blood under him, and when she got closer, dropping to her knees in horror as everything finally started to align itself in her mind, she saw the small, bullet sized hole in his shoulder. Everything seemed to drain out of her after that, her body starting to work on automatic as she pushed Lawrence out of the way and dug her fingers into the wound. Sure it would hurt like nothing else to do this so unprofessionally, with equipment as blunt as her fingers, but the rational part of her brain, the part that had shut down the emotional part for now, reasoned that her pack leader was already in pain, and this was better than dying.

She pushed until she felt the cold metal of the silver bullet, the material stinging her fingers as she did her best to wrap her them around the slippery with blood poison. As she carefully pulled it out, she hoped to whoever may be listening that the first real family she'd ever had didn't get torn apart by this, that Nick healed fine and didn't bleed out onto the floor.

Lawrence kept a eye out for whoever shot at Nick was gone. He made sure that his head wasn't to high up over the counter. He looked back at R.C with a worried look. He knew that the ullet had to be made of silver. "Hwat the hell are ou doing?!" He yelled in a very whisper tone. He then shook his head as he moved over to her. "Hold on, before you severely hurt your hand, I'll help." He told her as he started to look through the cupboard for something.

He then found a set of tongs that can help. They weren't tweasers, but they were certainly better then fingers. He moved her over as he put the tongs down the wound and he grabbed the bullet. He then pulled the bullet out without any trouble. He pulled the bullet out before he threw it to the side. "RC, when I say go, I want ou to run to the basement. Got it?" He asked her, to make sure that her mind was in it.

@Silver Pansy )

Thorne was the next on the scene and he was walking through the front door. He hadn't gone to bed last night, in fact he was just about to lay down and catch a few hours before going to work He had been in the garage working on a new cage. This one wasn't for him but the money he was getting off of it would help him buy his next salamander that he wanted. He was wearing junk clothes and was covered in spray foam, silicone, dirt, paint, and few other products from various projects. He also had head phones on and when he saw the scene he lowered them to hang off his neck.

He quickly looked about the room and began adding everything together. With a blur of motion he had his phone out and began dialing 911. A few minutes later he hung up. "The ambulance should be here in a few moments. We can't see to him right. We haven't got a healer."

She wasn't sure why she needed to get to the basement, but she'd been living with these people for long enough to know she should listen when Lawrence told her to do something. RC nodded absently, then said a shaky "okay" when she realized Lawrence was waiting to make sure she knew what she was agreeing to. Standing on numb legs, she almost didn't realize Thorne had come in, her vision tunneling and her brain could barely even process what she was seeing anymore. The only things that really registered were that Nick was dying and that Lawrence had a plan to save him. Or maybe get her out of the way, as long as Nick didn't die.

Sorry about that ^^")

Lawrence look at Thorne as he picked up his phone. "Did you see anything out of the ordinary on your way in? And I don't know if the shooter is still there or not. I'm planning to arrh Nick into the basement, so we won't get shot at from any angle." He told the two his plan.

Thorne shook his head, causing a few earrings to click together. "No. I saw no one on the way in. I don't think I even smelled anything out there. The ambulance will be here soon. I saw for now we just need to apply pressure to the wound and stay low." He looked at his alpha with worry somewhat hidden in his face. He hadn't expected anything like this to happen. He let out a soft grunt, almost inaudible as he began chewing the inside of his li trying to figure something out. He wasn't a beta so giving out orders when the alpha was down made him feel uneasy.

((It's cool.))

((sorry, life kind of threw up in my face and I haven't been able to get more than a few minutes on until now))

"We should," RC paused for a moment, still partially freaking out and not all there, "we should probably start moving him to the basement," her voice quavering almost imperceptibly. She took a second to curse the spontaneous arrival and departure of her autopilot, now not really the time to be having a mental break down. Why can't I be more emotionally stable? She wasn't going to cry, now wasn't the time to cry, crying was for girls. "Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry" repeated like a mantra silently in her head, come on girl, get a hold of yourself. Well at least she knew how to partially cope.

((Sorry for the shortish not so great post(:'(). I'm going to be gone for about week next week, but I'll probably be able to manage some quick posts before then))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back