• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom short & sweet AOT search (OCxCC)

blackberry

Roleplay Type(s)
hey guys! it’s been a LONG TIME since i’ve roleplayed so please forgive me if i’m rusty! i’m also sorry to anyone i was talking to before for disappearing - mental health is a wild ride. but i’m finally feeling better and would love to get back into my favorite hobby :)
okay so like i haven’t thought about Attack on Titan for so long but after finally seeing the finale, i would love to set up a roleplay. i’m 25f and open to roleplay with anyone 18+.
  • i would like to say i’m semi-lit but can definitely churn out longer posts if i need to
  • i double and i hope you do too!
  • super relaxed, love ooc chatter, making pinterest boards, and gushing over our pairs
  • shy at first but then won’t shut up
  • use discord, but okay with roleplaying here!
  • my OC's pair will be m/f but am always open to and lovin on some queer characters
  • i haven’t done this in so long so i can’t remember what else i should put gjsksojfososjf
looking for someone to play zeke, armin, or bertholdt for me! can play anyone for you 🥰 open to AU or canon verse.
Hope to hear from someone 💕

omg this is perfect I've been looking for someone to double w me for the longest time, I'd LOVE to play bertototo if you'd play reiner for me 👉👈

Hi! I have an OC for AOT as well and am looking for an AOT roleplaying partner. I could be Armin for you!

hey guys! it’s been a LONG TIME since i’ve roleplayed so please forgive me if i’m rusty! i’m also sorry to anyone i was talking to before for disappearing - mental health is a wild ride. but i’m finally feeling better and would love to get back into my favorite hobby :)
okay so like i haven’t thought about Attack on Titan for so long but after finally seeing the finale, i would love to set up a roleplay. i’m 25f and open to roleplay with anyone 18+.
  • i would like to say i’m semi-lit but can definitely churn out longer posts if i need to
  • i double and i hope you do too!
  • super relaxed, love ooc chatter, making pinterest boards, and gushing over our pairs
  • shy at first but then won’t shut up
  • use discord, but okay with roleplaying here!
  • my OC's pair will be m/f but am always open to and lovin on some queer characters
  • i haven’t done this in so long so i can’t remember what else i should put gjsksojfososjf
looking for someone to play zeke, armin, or bertholdt for me! can play anyone for you 🥰 open to AU or canon verse.
Hope to hear from someone 💕
Hi is this still open I'd love to do a double up rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back