• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shadows of Slumber [Female Partner wanted]

Should I open this roleplay up to multiple people?

• Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Please Do!

• Total voters

ModernRanger

The Guardian and Protector
This is a Roleplay I'd like to do from an idea I had.

The story is set in the modern world. In this world, the negative emotions that people give off when they have bad dreams create real life monsters called "Nightmares".

Nightmares are invisible to the average person unless the person witnesses someone being killed by a nightmare. At that point, the person becomes able to see the Nightmares and they become what is known as a "Dream Walker".

Factions of Dream Walkers exist all through out the world. Their mission is to eradicate all of the Nightmares that they find.

The story is still in the works but I believe I have enough in mind to start the roleplay with someone.

As this story does have the romance genre involved I am only looking for a female roleplaying partner.

Not to cause offense but I am also looking for a roleplay partner who has considerable skill in writing.

This is a story idea I have wanted to do for a long time and I really don't want it to be ruined by someone who does not meet my roleplaying expectations.

If you are interested than feel free to send me a message and we can discuss whether or not this would be the roleplay for you.

Thank you for your time!

Hello! I'm new to the forum, so I can't PM you yet, but I'm interested. Can you tell me more about your expectations for this RP?

Well, I've had this idea for awhile.

I discussed ideas for it with my sister who is a huge reader and we came up with ideas that I think are awesome but I don't want them to just be ideas anymore.

I want to bring them to life. So, I went to the one place where stories take on a life of their own.

It's an amazing idea! You've put a lot of time into this idea, so I want to be certain you approve of the characters and ideas I'm bringing in.

Is it cool if my character is a new, inexperienced Dream Walker? "Character A" has a Nightmare that turns on her family. She escapes the attack (barely), but being the sole survivor of a domestic massacre changes a person. Rather than report her Nightmare to the police (and end up in a psyche ward) she flees the scene of the crime. As a consequence, she becomes a high profile murder suspect. "Character A" struggles to adapt to life on the run. And though she can see Nightmares she's never encountered a Dream Walker. She remains ignorant of their mission. Her mission.

Sound ok so far?

Well, you got one thing right off the bat.

I was hoping for someone wanting to be brand new to The Dream Walkers. That gives me a chance to explain their significance and way of life throughout the story.

My character and his team would make it their mission to retrieve her once they knew she was a Dream Walker.

They fight Nightmares and help Dream Walkers settle into their new lives.

It works in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back