• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ihidvy9gihM9TA-ujKZwYwwnpM7zmRCT5CHbqcisdPUKn20zemn9EKE4aFsk5NFQZPs7N6dMEDhnabmmHcNSyv3ZF6xnsTEsV3mcrBEILEPa6l1JXzkTUmfNoAc4PQRApuFqrW6A

https://pm1.narvii.com/6526/3f60676789f327132e8f92b8d551bc75a2ad705e_hq.jpg

Dragon Form

The premise of this RP follows the format of anime shows like Voltron. I have not watched all of these, though I have watched a few seasons of the most recent version of Voltron. The psych profiles of the Legions come from an old rpg called Living Steel. In this story arc the group will soon find itself face to face with huge dragon mecha (as opposed to cats).

See link to Lore for Timeline, Legion colors that will determine the Dragon Mecha one can bond with, technologies. At some point magic will also be used, though mainly by the enemies.

The main alien enemy will be the Imperial Web - ruled by Drow, with Uralchai (similar to a genetic hybrid of trolls and high elves - the ch is pronounced as a k), Urik Hai (high orcs), and Z’kathi (Lizard Men) - and a few other races under their yoke. Other enemies will include the Ilrathi, Aboleths, and Githyanki.

It should be noted that these are NOT true Drow. There will be a few distinct differences. In fact, none of these races will quite be the fantasy equivalents. But they look and act much like their counterparts - and most of you will recognize them.

Characters
There will be only ONE of each Legion color. White is NOT available. The members of the group do NOT have to be perfect examples. But their color should be at the core of their being - defining their life. They do NOT have to be pilots. They could be engineers, medics, marines, etc.

The burnout character (Black) could be a little older, going through re-training in the new Star Force - against all advice, of course.

I am trying to recapture some of the spirit of the 2018 Voltron TV series.

Blank CS

Posting
Literate, decent spelling and grammar
3rd person, past tense
Modest length, quality over quantity.
Frequency: 1-2 posts per week. Basically I don’t want to keep people waiting. Communication is very important.

I am looking for very committed members.

Futuristic - Seven Swords - CS
Futuristic - Seven Swords - Lore
Futuristic - Seven Swords - OOC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back