• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking partner for tragic romance RP

Snickers

Jellyfish
Hello!

I've been playing around with an idea for the last couple of weeks that I'd like to try out, if possible. I don't really mind the setting as long as it allows for high fantasy (magic, spells, monsters, etc). The pairing I'd like to try out is a demonxhuman.

Before I get started on this long ramble I should probably get some things out of the way:

- I post multiple paragraphs, but I'd like at least one from my partner per post. I understand sometimes it may be shorter.

-Grammar and decent spelling is much appreciated. We all make mistakes sometimes, I understand.

-Third person.

-OOC communication is a very big must for this RP.

-I'm more familiar with m/f pairings but I'm willing to experiment.

-RL before RP! Please understand that my schedule is very chaotic so I may be slow posting. I will try my very best to let you know ahead of time if things are going to get busy for me.

-Opeen to Pm and forum

Now then, on to more important matters!

In this world, there is a dark lord and light lord who constantly fight for supremacy. Each has made their respective underlings, all of which is awesomely powerful. Each underling has made their own underlings and so on. Further down the chain of command a creature is, the weaker it is. For the last thousand years or so, the war has become passive while the demons try to gain more power in preparation for another major battle.

The humans in this world represent the middle ground between dark and light because of their highly unpredictable nature. As such they tend to be center stage for a lot of the activity.

Of course, there are other races there as well. Elves, dragons, etc, all exist in this world but they are aligned to either good or evil already. Humans would be the only neutral race.

Depending on what type of human you'd like to play (warrior, mage, etc) he/she may or may not be aware of such information. Or perhaps they've heard but just assumed it was a fairy tale. Please let me know how you would like to play your character, because in some cases you might need more information than I've provided here.

As far as the pairing goes, I'd like to play the demon in it. Through the course of the rp the two will encounter many obstacles, mostly from higher ranking demons trying to ruin this relationship or use it for their own personal gain. For the most part, I already have the details of the world in mind but the plot and story of this pair is for us to piece together! I do have some ideas for it, but they're mostly just rough and vague. I'd love to hear any ideas you might have in mind! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back