• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking partner for long-term fantasy story

Snickers

Jellyfish
Hello~!

I'm hoping to find someone interested in playing out a little fantasy story with me. I have some of the ideas and plot points already, so here's a general overview:

((KingxRogue))

You would play a young king who was forced to take the throne early (around 15 or so years old) due to his parents' untimely deaths. Unfortunately, there were no royal or noble women available for him to marry so he remains without a queen. This causes some problems within his royal court; doubts about his lack of experience as well as his lack of a queen. This opens up the doors for a lot of corruption among the members of his royal court, and this is where my character would come in.

In secret, he would hire someone to investigate the situation and to sniff out any corrupt behavior/practices. I had planned on having a few things, like a mage in the court using prisoners in illegal experiments and a few other court members plotting to have the king overthrown. You can throw in some other details if you'd like, too. Just let me know what you have in mind.

As far as the king goes you have free reign over his personality and backstory as long as it includes his parents dying somehow, his lack of experience ruling, and that he's still without a queen.

Other Details:

+Pairing is mxf. (I'd play the female)

+I love communication and pre-planning. I feel that it helps the story flow for us to have an idea of what's coming and what's going on.

+Please post a minimum of a paragraph, so please be literate and try to be descriptive. I know everyone makes mistakes and that's fine; I make plenty myself.

+Please keep the posts at a minimum of once every two days. If something comes up or you just lose interest, let me know. I'll do the same for you.

+Please be at least 18 years old because there may be some violent battles or adult situations depending on how the story unfolds.

+This story won't be for the faint of heart. It isn't horror, but I do put my characters through hell so there will be very dark times. There will be good times as well but, just like the real world, not everything is perfect and there can't always be rainbows overhead and endless flower fields stretched out before you.

If you've made it this far, I thank you for your time and patience! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back