• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Malice Queen

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’m seeking a longterm RP partner on here. I’ll try to keep things short and simple.
First, a little bit about me as a person (if it matters to you):
I’m 28 years old, employed working 8 days on, 6 days off. I work Wednesday of one week until the Wednesday of the following week. I am in the Central Time Zone. My most active times during my work week are 1830-2030 CST (if something doesn’t come up). During my off days I’m basically free all day and can check the site whenever.

Now a little bit about me as a roleplayer:
I can write paragraph to multi-paragraph with plenty of details (it depends on what my partner does, I try to match). I find that I often feed off of my partner’s post length and quality; good writing inspires good writing in my opinion. I have an adequate understanding of grammar and can spell easily (what I don’t know I will look up) and expect proper punctuation, capitalization, and spelling from my partners. I usually only play female characters as I find myself easily immersed as them, but I am willing to try playing a male character. I try to find ways to expand my writing and roleplaying skills by writing as different character archetypes and always trying something new.

What I’m looking for:
For a partner, I’m looking for someone preferably 18+ due to the mature nature of the content I’m seeking (obviously nothing that breaks the site rules/guidelines). That being said, it’s a preference not a requirement.

Currently, I’m trying to work myself back into the community. I have a craving for something dark and gritty, realistic, and/or horror (so think Dark Souls, Berserk, Fear & Hunger, Fallout, Walking Dead, The Forest, Conan, etc.) As far as genres go, I would be interested in: horror, paranormal, supernatural, mystery, modern fantasy, crime-related, low-fantasy, high-fantasy, apocalyptic, dystopia, cyberpunk, and others (anything not listed feel free to ask).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back