• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Secrets of Fairhaven High

Alexandria sat in the corner shivering. She laid down and fell asleep. She woke to boot steps and hand grabbing her by the hair. She felt a sting on her cheek. A hand had slapped her. She grabbed it and tried to cringe away from the hand holding her. She let out a squeak and grabbed the hand grabbing her.

"Wake up and if you spit or bite me. I will smack you into next week." The man said. He pinned her hands behind her and walked her up the steps. Her foot had been unhooked. She hung her head as he dragged her along. Alex was still out of it.

"Alexandria, wake up."her father snapped at her. His fingers snapped getting her attention. Alex looked up and groaned."what the hell?" She said. The man holding her slapped a hand over her mouth." Watch the mouth Alex, now you ready to join me?" He asked her. She nods. The hand moved away and she was dropped. Her dad helped her up." Come lets get you showered and new clothes. He lead her to a room upstairs. Her father locked her in. She saw the clothes on the bed and frowned.

Alex frowned and went to shower. The shower felt nice. She put her clothes back on and looked around. She opened the window and crawled out on to the roof. She laid down and looked around, she had left the shower running to keep sound from traveling. She made her way down the drain pipe. Alex looked around and made a run for it. She heard shouting as she made it over the fence into the woods.

As she ran she heard dogs barking and kept running. She was having a hard time breathing. She had tears in her eye's as she ran. The dogs how ever caught her. They grabbed her by the ankle and she fell down."Get off."she snapped and kicked the dog in the nose. She kept running, but fell a few feet later. A shot rang out in the woods. Alex rolled over clinging to her shoulder. The dogs came and dragged her back. She tried to grab on the ground."NO HELP ME PLEASE." She screamed out. She had tears in her eye's.

A hand picked her up and covered her mouth. She bit him and screamed out again kicking and screaming. "Let me go,please I just want to leave." She said." I wont tell any one about this just let me go."she said. Her father walked up as she was dragged up and dropped to her knees. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her along."Alexandria you had your chance you little bitch now you will pay." He said. She screamed out and tried to get out of his grip. She slammed her elbow in the back of his knees. She went to crawl away. When her father slammed his boot on her shot shoulder. She screamed out and cried."please please." She said."not now girl."take her to her room and lock her up.

A man picked her up and laid her on the bed. He tied her hands and gaged her. He left locking the door, she cried into the pillow and fell asleep. Alex woke on and off her arm had been patched and she had been given water and pills. She fell back asleep, slightly hallucinating. Alex couldn't stay in focus her arm hurt and she couldn't get free. She rather be dead then stuck here.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
"Let's get this started." A red haired man said as he pushed his glasses up. He sat in front of a computer and began typing at high speeds. His purpose was to hack into the computer network of the mafia gang Hive. As he was doing that, another person walked into the dark room. While still continuing to type, the man at the computer turned to look at who was coming in. "Ah, it's you Samurai." He said revealing that this incoming person would be Luke based on the nickname used.

"How's it going so far Hack?" Luke asked as he looked over to the screen.

"These guys are a joke." The one nicknamed Hack said in response. "They call this state of the art security? Getting through this is as easy as tic tac toe." He said this with a grin.

Luke nodded and took out his phone. "Gimmick, you're clear to go." He said to the person on the other side of the line. Nearby the headquarters of the mafia gang, a man came out of a car and walked towards the building. He bypassed the security without too much of a hassle and the mafia members didn't pay him much attention. The person nicknamed Gimmick followed Luke's orders and reached the room Alexandria was held captive. Two armed men were in front.

"It's my turn to take watch, you two can take a break." Gimmick said to them. The two guards nodded, not finding anything suspicious about him and walked off. When Gimmick was sure they were gone, he began picking the lock. It didn't take long for him to unlock it and enter the room. "Ms. Alexandria, are you in here?" When he entered, he noticed that she looked at him bitterly. To be fair, he looked like the other members of the mafia gang so her look of hatred wasn't unprecedented. "Whoa, easy there, I'm not your enemy. American Samurai sent me here." He said trying to get her to calm down. Alexandria should have remembered that her boyfriend was often called that by Michelle and Ryan.

Alexandria lay in and out of sleep. She could barely focus when came in to bandage her arm and clean it then walk out. So when she finally woke up. She was still slightly fuzzy her eye's focused on the door as she tried to get her hands free.

Alex sighed and laid tied and gagged. When a man came in and sat next to her. She glared and moved away. She went to move her legs to kick him away from her. He said who? Was he insane. She screamed into the gag and kept up her glare. She wanted him to stay the hell away from her. She used her legs to push him away from her. She didn't trust anyone especially men that came to talk to her. She was still freaked out. She just wanted to go and her hurt like crazy. Where was Luke,did he even know she was gone? She let out a sob and tried to hide at the corner of the bed.

DeathToAllBetrayers

"Oy vey, this is getting pretty bad." Gimmick said with a sigh as he stayed away from her range of kick. "Samurai, help me out here!" He said to Luke who was on the other side of the communication device.

"Take out the walkie talkie." Luke said. With a nod, he took the specified object off of his belt and held it towards Alexandria. "Hey Alexandria, it's me." Luke said to her. "We're setting up a rescue plan on our end. Unfortunately, I'm not like one of those Fairy Tale knights who can fight everything by himself. I have to finalize a plan of attack. But don't worry, we'll get you out of there soon. Just don't go and do anything stupid okay?"

Alex listened to Luke. She screamed into the gag her eye's wide the man in front of her couldn't figure it out. She kept screaming into the gag as he was hit over the head and knocked out."untie her and bring her down. Someone is here for her." He father's voice said. The man untied her and she grappled with him taking off her gag. She screamed as she was dragged out of the room,"Help me please." She begged. She tried to hold on to a wall as she was dragged down and tied up again hands behind her back. She was on her knees in tears."Please don't kill me. I don't know how they found me." She sobbed to her father. He lifted her chin,"sorry you give me no choice girl." He said. Her fathers men grab Gimmick and tie him up as they talk everything could be heard over the radio."They won't make it in time. This lump of dung is first to be killed then the girl. She is to much trouble. At least the last thing she will see is this man dying." They laugh and bring Gimmick down.

Alex looked over at him. She begged him to wake up and get them out of this. She was sobbing."Please don't do this. I will do anything,please."she said. Her father looked at her and nods for her to be released."Then Kill him and all will be forgiven. If not I will shoot you myself."He said."Can you do it?" He asked her. Alex shook her head."No I can't,please anything else just let him go." She said and begged. Which only got her pistol whipped. Her head was fuzzy and her left eye was bruised her lip busted. She was still begging for Gimmicks life. She couldn't focus much more. She was whispering "please" in a small voice. Where was Luke, she needed him. Her vision blurry, Alex lay on her side hands tied behind her back. She closed her eye's when a gun was pointed at her. That was all she saw before blacking out. She hoped her death was quick, and she didn't feel anything. Only thing she did feel were gentle yet firm arms around her, her arms free from the binds. She slowly opened her eye's her vision still blurry and thought she saw Luke holding her. She moved her lips to say something, nothing escaped them.

DeathToAllBetrayers

"Geez Gimmick, you are an idiot." A voice called out before the sounds of impact could be heard. If Alexandria were to open her eyes, she'd see that everyone except for Alexandria father and another female were knocked unconscious. Alexandria's father then walked over to Gimmick. "Gimmick, I know you're still conscious. Now wake up before I make you wish you weren't." Her father now had Luke's voice. After a few seconds, Gimmick gave up and opened his eyes before sitting up.

"Is that you Samurai?" Gimmick asked with a surprised look on his face. "Wow, my skill has gotten so great that I've even been able to fool myself. I seriously thought my life was going to end right then and there." He said this with a sigh of relief.

"There was still the possibility." Luke said in response, still looking like Alexandria's father. "Besides me and Julie, the other guys were the real deal. You could have actually died you know? Why are you acting so carefree about that?" In response, Gimmick just laughed good naturedly. It was then Luke realized he still looked like Alexandria's father. He then turned towards Alexandria and tore off what appeared to be a combination of a mask, rubber and make up, revealing his face. "Sorry for saying all that dramatic stuff earlier, I couldn't blow my cover until I could knock out the other guards." He said as he got her out of her restraints.

Alexandria moved her head. She breathed and looked at him. Her vision was still blurry from being pistol whipped. "Luke?" She asked gently. She held her arm it still hurt from being shot. She couldn't concentrate much longer on him. She wasn't exactly sure what was going on.

Alex passed out in his arms. She finally woke in a hospital bed. The room came into view, Alex groaned and sat up slowly her head and arm hurt. She ran a hand through her hair. Where the hell was she. No one was in the room, Alex. Went to get up and sat back down her ankle hurt as well, she must have sprained it. She sighed and leaned back, her eye's closed as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Alex looked over when the door opened. She focused her gaze on who ever was at the door. She stopped and breathed, seeing that it was Luke. Alex looked at him and bit her lip. She waited for him to walk over. When he did she sat up and hugged him tightly. She clung to Luke shaking and wouldn't let him move away from her.

DeathToAllBetrayers

"Oy, calm down, it's not like I was close to death." Luke said as he was hugged tightly. It seemed that he wouldn't be able to get out of this. "You shouldn't be up, you should be resting so you can heal faster." It was then a few heads poked in. To be more specific, Melody, Roboman, Fries, Hack, Looker, Gimmick and Julie popped into the room. Alexandria probably wouldn't remember Gimmick and Julie so much due to everything happening so fast and she wouldn't even know Hack as she had never seen him. Slight snickering could be heard from the four males and Melody. "Shut it you guys!" Luke exclaimed to them in annoyance and slight embarrassment while still stuck in the hug. She had a lot more strength than Luke thought.

"How are you doing Alexandria?" Michelle/Fries asked as they entered the room. She had some bandages wrapped around her arms.

"We brought a get well present!" Melody exclaimed cheerfully as she pulled out a basket of fruit. "You need the nutrients." Like Michelle, there were bandages wrapped around some parts of her body. In fact, it was the same for everyone else including Luke except for Hack and Looker who weren't directly involved in the rescue mission seemed to have gotten lightly hurt in some way although not as serious as Alexandria.

She was shaking and holding back tears. Every part of her felt like a truck had run over her more then twice. She clung to Luke and hid her face into his chest. She had been a little freaked out still. She was alive and her boyfriend had saved her. She jumped as 7 people walked in. She stayed hidden in to Luke. It was to many people for her to bare at the moment. She wasn't speaking, it was like she had lost her voice. Even though her throat hurt from screaming for help. She heard them snicker and glared from under her hair. She was not letting go of Luke, bore was she breaking her silent streak.

When Michelle walked closer, Alex shook with fear. She knew she could trust the woman. She had bandages on her arms. She had helped with her rescue,Alex said nothing still. She almost felt like she couldn't. Then his sister came in and Alex hid again, she wasn't in the mood for more people. She was very untrusting of people right now. Her head and body were killing her and she had lost parts of what happened. The nurse cam in and Alex really flinched and hid into Luke like a child."All of you out I need to check her." The nurse said. Alex shook her head and started to sob."No,please don't make him go." She said into Luke. It hurt even to talk. Breathing in was very painful.

The nurse nods."He can stay,can I just check how everything is healing." The nurse asked afraid to go near the girl. She had been out for weeks and here she was waking up and normally trauma victims could be very frightened and when there scared they normally went in a blind rage to attack anyone they didn't know who came near them. It was just because of there ptsd they were protecting themselves. Alex shook her head no. The nurse nods and backs off.

DeathToAllBetrayers

“Oy, we still need to get a check on you, you know?” Luke said in a way where he was partially talking to himself and Alexandria at the same time. “Julie, can you help me out here? I can’t do anything in this position.” He called out towards the direction of the group of Luke’s former classmates who were just about to leave. Luke couldn’t move at all due to what was close to a death grip from Alexandria. The girl who was asked turned around and nodded at the request. Luke turned a little to let Julie have a better view of Alexandria.

Julie looked Alexandria over for a bit before turning back towards Luke. She listed out numbers which indicated Alexandria’s blood pressure, heart rate and such in a somewhat monotone voice. “Her wounds are close to fully recovering but her blood pressure and heart rate are abnormally high. Her mental state is still quite unstable.”

“I expected as much.” Luke said with a slight sigh before looking back down at Alexandria. “First off, you might want to try calming down Alexandria, you’re safe here. We’ve even been doing shifts to guard you. That mafia bunch won’t get to you. They don’t even know you’re here. Thanks to Julie acting as you and Gimmick making Julie look like you, they probably still think you’re living life as normal.”

Alexandria didn't want any one to be near her at all. Her heart was almost beating out of her chest. She heard him ask Julie to help him. She kept one arm wrapped around Luke. She tried to push Julie away from her."No." She said. She didn't want any one to be near her but Luke. She kept her death grip up, she shook as Julie looked her over. She kept trying to push the woman as far as she could away from her.

Alex watched her finally walk away from her. The woman said her blood pressure was high and her heart rate was erratic. Made sense she was freaking out having people in her room. Her mental state was unstable the woman said. Well yeah wouldn't yours be if what happened to her happened to you. She still clung to Luke.

He was telling her to relax and it was easier said then done. Some girl was parading as her, she didn't like it,but she also didn't want to talk. Not to any one really. She was still in pain and sitting hugging him was starting to hurt. She went to move away from him to lay down and curl up into a small ball.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back