• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

gingerwayne

persistently inconsistent, probably a cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I know that title probably doesn't sound that interesting, but I'll do my best to explain my concept a little more here. Also, this is just an interest check, not a recruitment thread yet because I genuinely don't know if anyone would be interested in this except me.

My idea starts out with the Hollywood Arts high school reunion. The characters (both canons from the show and OCs or characters from other shows set in the same universe like iCarly) are now in their twenties and are trying to make it in LA whether as actors, singers, songwriters, playwrights, or anything else. Or maybe they've given up on "making it" and are just trying to get by. Either way, they have to show up at the reunion and face all their old classmates, friends, and foes. After the reunion, the RP would become much more open, with a sort of sandbox approach and not too many other big events. It would mostly be character and relationship-driven, with maybe some "GMed" auditions and such thrown in too. This whole idea is pretty flexible as well, so if anyone has any ideas to make this a little bit more interesting, comment down below. This also probably would be more of a casual rp (around a paragraph or two per response) instead of advanced lit or anything, just by the nature of the plot (or...lack of it).

PS I wouldn't necessarily want to be totally in charge of this, so if anyone else would want to be a co-GM for this (mostly just approving character sheets and answering OOC questions since it's more of a sandbox), message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back