Samurai vs Ninja's (ULTIMATE CLASH) Actual RP

"Am I not allowed to watch my soldiers in my own base?" Ishiran growled. "I am not a ninja, unlike some others."

((Pfft how did she know it was Ishiran. MARY SU- jk..))

((......wow.))

Star was surprised.

"Wow, I honestly just guessed on that one." she shrugged. SHe glared at him and grumbled, "I'm not a ninja. You know I'm not."

((I'm off for tonight. I'll see you tomorrow maybe, depends if I'm going over to my friends house.))

((Haha, get ready to witness my awesomeness. I haven't shaved in a bit so I can show off my not so manly 'stache.))

((I'll also post a picture of me.

Beware, I like playing dress up so I'll look...strange.))

((Same here. I usually don't shave because I always forget or too lazy. I'll be wearing meh glasses like a boss. I only need them because I get headaches if I don't wear them, also I need them If I intend to read for a long period of time)) 
"I wish I did know. You are strange Star. You break Renji's heart, the first sign of anything traitorous.. I'll have your head within seconds." Ishiran threatened, his cold eyes glaring at her.

"I can see through your smiles and caresses you snake. You don't love him. I don't know what motive you have but I'll find out. Now go. You're on latrine duties. Have fun." Ishiran sneered.

Star was about to throw a knife right into his stomach, but held back.

"Fine." she growled, turning and walking away.

Ishiran walked away, satisfied.

Renji was humming as he stepped out of the latrine. His eyes brightened up when he saw Star.

"Hello Star!" He said cheerfully.

Star looked at him, and gave a small smile.

"Hi, Renji." she said quietly. Her feelings for him were real. She knew they were. Everything before him...all lies and deceit. But she didn't have to lie to him.

But Ishiran must have seen her not-so-honest lifestyle. But she wasn't lying this time...was she?

"Here to clean the latrines? I can help." Renji said, eager to spend more time with her. He desperately wanted to know her answer but decided not to push it.

"Ishiran still mad at you?"

Star nodded and started to work. She always got stuck with latrine duty whenever she came back to the samurai base.

"I've never done anything treacherous...well at least not to the samurai." she said, quickly adding the last part.

Star took a very long pause. Then she looked at him with a smile.

"Yeah, I hope so." she said. She took another pause...then simply said, "Yes."

"Yeah, he'll definitely accept you." Renji agreed, smiling at her.

Renji turned when he heard his name called. He smiled apologetically. "I have to go! Bye Star."

He ran off quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back