Samurai vs Ninja's (ULTIMATE CLASH) Actual RP

Star's eye twitched and her head turned.

Renji...

She looked back up at Shuyou and said, "I have to be going now. I don't want to raise any suspicion. I'll see you at the base tomorrow afternoon, alright?"

And with that, she had dashed off. She sighed.

"Right then," Shuyou nodded in reply. "Try your best to take from them what information you can. If necessary, reveal your true identity to them. We don't have use for a spy much longer..." He sent another signal to his men, telling them to abandon the attack and fall back. Then with one last nod as a farewell to Star, he bolted off, silently trekking the forest ground.

Star eventually found Renji, and her face lit up. Even though the guilt of lying and deceiving Shuyou was weighing her down, she knew it wouldn't last much longer. She took Renji's arm and looked up at him. He didn't yet know what she was doing with Shuyou...but she was counting on him understanding.

Saya was waiting for Shuyou when he arrived, the rest of the ninja clan were gathered around her. From what could be seen of their eyes they were tense and confused. "Well?" Saya asked, her arms folded in front of her.

"We wait," Shuyou replied simply, approaching the female ninja. "I know you all find this order confusing, but if patience is kept the samurai will soon be nothing more. Ishiran's clan will be nothing more." Shuyou never made speeches, there was simply never a need. Things were simple and straight forward, as was the ninja way and goal.

"What the hell was this Star? There were traps everywhere. We barely got out with our lives!" Ishiran bellowed at her.

"Stop it! We're alive and that's what matters." Renji objected.

Ishiran growled. "She nearly got us killed. I don't trust her." He glared at Star then stalked away.

Star looked at the ground and muttered, "I got the leader to call then off...doesn't that count for something?"

You see, Star had a lot to prove to Ishiran. She was very loyal to the Samurai.

"Call it off? We accomplished nothing today you poor excuse for a Samurai." Ishiran growled. He deeply apposed Star being a spy. It seemed to much like...ninjas. But the other lower commanders all agreed she should try.

Star nodded, and narrowed her eyes at the ground.

"Yes, sir." she said smoothly. If she had let her emotions take over, she'd have his throat in her hand. But that wouldn't be very smart.

"Get out of my sight." Ishiran said.

Renji quickly bowed to Ishiran and pulled Star away.

"Come on, before he gets even angrier." Renji said urgently.

Star nodded and she started in the other direction, sort of pulling Renji's arm. She sighed, and leaned against a tree. She shook the remaining throwing knives out of her sleeves and said, "I suppose he doesn't trust me, then."

She counted out the knives. She'd have to go back and retrieve the three she threw.

A number of ninjas darted out of the cover of the trees to plunder what they could of the battlefield. Weapons from fellow fallen ninjas were retrieved, as were a number of samurai katanas and armor. The ninjas never used samurai weaponry or armor; instead they preferred to sell it when the opportunity came. A handsome fee was often paid for the sword of a fallen shogun.

Saya was left to manage the plundering operation, while Shuyou himself returned to their base. Come tomorrow, the ninja leader would be spending his day as an ordinary Japanese civilian, but once the sun sunk into the hills and out of sight, then would he reveal his true self.

Renji scowled at the knives.

"Those are Ninja weapons. Well..the information you give us...is confusing at times.. Ishiran thinks that all the time your spending with the Shuyou clan is messing up your head. Plus you're not even part out our clan exactly.." Renji said cautiously.

((IN PAIN IN NEED xD ))

Star looked at him, her expression clearly manifesting hurt.

"Ouch." she muttered, picking up the knives. "Are you saying it's wrong to try to blend in? I'm doing the best I can, you know."

"I never said that. It's just that you...you seem so distant." Renji said softly. "I love you Star. You can tell me anything you know. I don't want anything to happen to you. When you go to infiltrate the ninja camp, I feel so helpless because I'm not there with you. I was...well I was hoping you could maybe...quit infiltration and be..well..be my..wife."

((asdfghjklkjhgfdsa *spazzes out, short circuits, flies through wall, falls in lake, sinks*))

Star's head snapped back up to him. She dropped her knives all over again, and it was like time froze.

"W-what?" she asked, blinking at him.

"I...don't know what to say." she said quietly.

Renji smiled at her.

"You don't have to answer. Please consider it. I want you by my side, forever. I love you Star."

He kissed her gently then got up, heading to the commander's tent. 
((Renji just owned Shuyou in the love competition :3))

Star slowly nodded, then leaned on the tree. She sank to the ground and smiled to herself. But that smile quickly vanished.

If she quit infiltration to quickly, Shuyou would become suspicious of her disappearance. He'd probably investigate...and if he found about she and Renji...

They were both in big trouble.

But she could tell Renji WHY she couldn't just quit...he might not love her anymore.

"Man...what have I gotten myself into." she groaned.

Ishiran was watching Star.

"That girl..damn her.. She is a wolf in sheepskin." Ishiran muttered. As much as Ishiran wanted to banish her, he couldn't bring himself to hurt Renji. Ishiran and Renji weren't related by blood, but Ishiran had always been there for Renji. Renji was very weak when he was young and was limited to few activites. He always spent his time admiring Ishiran, who had already known he was to become the leader of the Danzo clan. Ishiran hoped that Renji would succeed him someday, but that girl Star is going to break his heart.

Damn you Star..

Star looked to the side.

"Someone is watching me." she sighed, standing up. She pushed her knives back up her sleeves and called, "Ishiran, I didn't think you were one to spy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back