• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PixelPix3

ProfessionalMoron
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
D e s p e r a t e for a Sailor Moon RP at the moment. I usually will try to reply once or twice a week due to university eating up most of my schedule lol. Long term preferred and not ghost friendly!
I prefer to do OC x Canon and descriptive only and all pairings and gender identities are more than welcome. ^^
My OC's love interest will be Saphir, Tiger's Eye, Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus, or Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask in no specific order.

Last edited:
D e s p e r a t e for a Sailor Moon RP at the moment. I usually will try to reply once or twice a week due to university eating up most of my schedule lol. My OC's love interest will be Saphir, Tiger's Eye, Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus, or Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask. I only RP on Discord as well, my @ is _theswiss if you wish to reach out to me there !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back