☼S.A.☽ Academy *Open*

Which Teacher do you look forward to the most?

• Manya (Temptress)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amelia (Sweetheart)

• Ms. Johnson (Mysterious)

• Julian (Vampire?)

• Fayez (The flirt)

• Yakira (Evil Goddess)

• Rayna (bad girl)

• Cale (Cat lover)

• Adali (Justice Driven)

• Total voters
Ah Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you guys that there's been a Death in my family. My Father died a couple days ago, and life has been a little difficult for me since then.

I'll still be here, don't worry I won't leave you guys even though times are a little tough, but I just wanted to warn you guys that I may not be online everyday, due to everything happening.

Sorry, still a tab bit confused with the two factions and their descriptions.

So Light faction is about hoping for the future and making others believe it too.

Dark faction is just this depressed group that knows there's no future? That's what I got from reading the small blurb from Ms. Johnson.

Is there a little more to describe them? Like, if the students were to graduate or be released back into the world to fight the devils that still roam on the ruined Earth, does that mean like those who were of Light Faction would be people who would assemble groups to take them all out, lead the charge and light the way kind of thing? Then Dark just kinda leaves the devils alone, until they've crossed a certain line?

Like it says for Light they believe they can fight for the world.

But what of Dark? It only leaves us with the fact they that understand and need to preserve. Does that mean they ... just stay out of the way/hide/pretend things are fine? @ - @

From what I uderstand, the dark side acknowledges that the world is going to die, but instead they intend. This could mean different things depending on the character. Yes, they might stay out of the way and hide and pretend things are fine, but that also might make them go on a murderous rampage and go kill everything before they are killed themselves.

Going to the dark side is like being told that this is the last day on earth, and you can do whatever you want.

And I don't think the faction you chose matters as much after school, as the whole school would HAVE to be light for what they claim to do. I think it's more of a way to test your skill, and that is how they separated it. It's just like playing sport at school, just because you were put on a team which didn't play sport, didn't mean you won't play sport when you grown up.

At least, that's how I understand it. Because the whole school's goal is to teach the wrongs of the past and then try to fix the future.

Yeah Dark are the ones who are a little depressed and a little unruly, they understand that you know, the world has kinda given them the short stick and that its best to live with it and live with it the best they can.

Light faction is a little different, they feel as though they can fix the world, feel as though they can have a place to stay amongst everyone else.

Really, it's a whole slytherin and gryffindoor thing

As a Ravenclaw I'm telling you like how it is.

But it shouldn't necessary be a matter for everyone, considering you guys have already picked your factions in your character sheet, but if you do want a more in depth thing for your own personal enjoyment and so you can get a better understanding for your character, @DemonKitten is really who you should be asking.

*Huffs* I hate Ravenclaws. They think they know everything.

Are my paragraphs to small? I'm sorry, I am obsessing over it. I'm just conscious of the fact that I'm still on my phone.

I believe they're alright, I'm also on my iPod currently, but when I look up everything on the computer your post length seems to be fine.

@Kanata

You wrote "Cool" in our in character thread.

You are not a player in our rp and writing a one word post in our thread is kinda rude, if you want to bump up your post count if your new, go lurk in the Interest check/1x1 interest check forums, or introduce yourself in the correct area.

You will not gain posts in this occ chat.

Out of curiosity, does it seem like I'm roleplaying by myself? I know while writing Ziel that she is a very solitary character, but I always feel like I'm not leaving room to let others jump in. That just comes from not having others to play with, so I generally know what every character is going to do, so I tend to make things very open and closed.

I'm sorry I'm stressing so much. This is my first group role-play since what seems like forever, and I'm a perfectionist who hates messing up. And I've come from a background of people who won't speak up unless you ask, so I'm never really sure. But this has been a lot of fun... Except I have thousands of post to read when I get home from school. Why don't you guys post on the weekends when I'm checking every ten minuites? *Chuckles and sighs*

Ah hey, Kitten, is it alright if you give us players some time to interact before you go on ahead with the Schedule posts?

I'm still waiting on Demon and you to interact with me, and by reading all your posts you've left me waiting at your door for 15 minutes. I would rather not have to feel like I'm being ignored, and completely play only catch up with my god damn posts in order to stay with the enforced narrative.

I'm here again. Sorry, I fell sick and stopped working on everything. I'll try to get my post out today.

My living arrangements are currently in a bit of a mess, changes and all, so I won't be on an frequently as usual, but I'm still here for this. So very sorry for not responding and all though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back